Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

Robatoy wrote:
On Nov 27, 2:08 pm, "J. Clarke" wrote:

I've never met a nurse who was paid as a sub-contractor. In fact I
suspect their union would go ballistic over it.

You must not be familiar with travel nurses. They go from job to job as
temps. Here in California many hospitals rely on travel nurses for a
significant portion of their staffing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travel_nurse
Posted to rec.woodworking

"todd" wrote in message
"Leon" wrote in message
. net...

So all those cars burning E85 should be getting, what, 4 mpg? Give it up.

I don't know, that is a number you pulled out of your hat. I can assure
that alcohol does not improve nor maintain gas mileage.

I do know that those lighter weight E85 vehivles that I test drove with
smaller engines had EPA gas mileage estimates that were 10 to 15% less than
the vehivle that I bought with 25-30% more hp.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"John Horner" wrote in message
Leon wrote:
"Brian Henderson" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:13:39 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

ZAP is well known as a company which is 95% hype, 5% substance. The
actual products they are selling are generic Chinese electric scooters and
low speed three wheel electric vehicles which are little more than golf
carts. Why three wheels you might ask? Well, so that for safety
regulation purposes they are considered motor cycles.

I suspect that may be true however the Chey Volt has very similar
performance, mileage, and operating cost expectations. Additionally IIRC
not all Zaps are 3 wheeled.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"John Horner" wrote in message
Leon wrote:

This is way off the woodworking topic, but the function of an
anti-drainback valve is to keep the filter full after the engine is shut
down and oil pressure is no longer generated. It is normally a rubber
flap which acts as a one way valve.

You are correct.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Nov 27, 2:08 pm, "J. Clarke" wrote:

I've never met a nurse who was paid as a sub-contractor. In fact I
suspect their union would go ballistic over it.

I have met dozens upon dozens. Here and in Michigan.
Not all nurses belong to unions.
Many travel to people's homes for in-home care.

Your claim that you never met any, seems suspect.

There are personal home care nurses, my next door neighbor is one, she was
an RN and found that dealing directly with individuals was much more
lucrative.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Doug Winterburn" wrote in message
dpb wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:

The US has 1 to 1.5 million casualties to Roe vs Wade every year - 48
million since it became law. I don't believe they were volunteers.

Not doubting you here but that sounds kinda high. With about 175 million
women of all ages living in the US that would be 1 in 175 this year and or 1
in 5 since 1972.

Posted to rec.woodworking

dpb wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:

The US has 1 to 1.5 million casualties to Roe vs Wade every year - 48
million since it became law. I don't believe they were volunteers.

Not doubting you here but that sounds kinda high. With about 175 million
women of all ages living in the US that would be 1 in 175 this year and or 1
in 5 since 1972.

http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/facts/abortionstats.html

I know some might question the nrlc source, but googling "us abortion
statistics" will show the same numbers from many sources.

This compares to 4 million live births/year.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 17:28:22 -0600, "Leon"
wrote:

I do know that those lighter weight E85 vehivles that I test drove with
smaller engines had EPA gas mileage estimates that were 10 to 15% less than
the vehivle that I bought with 25-30% more hp.

10-15% less?

I have a co-worker with an E85 Tahoe that does 8-9 MPG on E85. _If_
he can find it.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 22:16:49 GMT, "George" wrote:

Yep, sitting straight up is a good thing, and some people are long enough to
have to recline to drive cars like the wife's. Then there's the nice
all-wheel capability in my Escape that gets me over unplowed areas like the
three miles to the ambulance garage.

Of course it's 22 mpg only with the V6, and no tax advantage at all, but
it's safe, roomy and comfortable.

Most SUV discussions don't refer to Escapes, Foresters, Hollanders,
CRV's, RAV4's, etc... They're really referring to the boats, even
though the smaller vehicles are still SUV's.

FWIW, My 2.5L, 4 cy. 5 spend manual, '01 Subaru Outback only got 23
MPG, with my 4 bike Yakima rack on top, so the Escape is doing very
well! The Subie towed a 1500-2000 lb. trailer nicely! I only ditched
it for the Tacoma when I bought a bigger trailer and realized that I
was tearing up the interior with wood. That Subaru was by far, the
best snow car ever... I really wanted to keep it and ditch the wife's
Wrangler.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 27, 2:13 pm, "J. Clarke" wrote:
John Martin wrote:
On Nov 27, 11:46 am, John Horner wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:
John Horner wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:

rolling eyes

Isn't that the typical behavior of a think-the-know-it-all
teenager?

I've seen Hillary Clinton do it to Bush. It's a typical reaction
to a statement so far off the wall that one has trouble figuring
out how to _start_ educating the person making it.

You just might not be so much smarter, better informed and more
deeply educated than other people as you may think.

Come on, John, if the smartest woman in Washington can do it, why
not
the smartest man on the Internet?

I'm sorry, but the post from Stephen Hawking has not made it to my
server. Would you be kind enough to quote it?

His problem was that the facts, with which he might "educate" us,
simply weren't on his side.

Which facts, that the Chinese don't adhere to American notions of
morality? Or that they have a far greater population density than the
US, making reduction of their population a societal priority? Or
what?

I guess now we'll both be accused of whining.

No, you I'm going to accuse of being too chicken to debate me
directly.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)- Hide quoted text -

OK, John, here it is - as simple as I can make it. Perhaps you can
follow.

I took issue with your implication that by riding a 650 cc motorcycle
you are using less fuel than others. I asked you to provide the
numbers, but you declined to educate us with them. Nothing about
China or the Chinese. Nothing at all. Got that?

No chickens here, John. Just one jackass, and it ain't me. Or,
perhaps you've just been riding without a helmet for too long.

John Martin

Posted to rec.woodworking

John Horner wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Nov 27, 2:08 pm, "J. Clarke" wrote:

I've never met a nurse who was paid as a sub-contractor. In fact
suspect their union would go ballistic over it.

You must not be familiar with travel nurses. They go from job to
job
as temps. Here in California many hospitals rely on travel nurses
for a significant portion of their staffing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travel_nurse

The one I occasionally lie on top of hasn't heard of those either.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Leon wrote:
"todd" wrote in message
"Leon" wrote in message
. net...

So all those cars burning E85 should be getting, what, 4 mpg? Give it up.

I don't know, that is a number you pulled out of your hat. I can assure
that alcohol does not improve nor maintain gas mileage.

I do know that those lighter weight E85 vehivles that I test drove with
smaller engines had EPA gas mileage estimates that were 10 to 15% less than
the vehivle that I bought with 25-30% more hp.

That sounds reasonable for 20% or so reduction compared to gasoline for
ethanol -- 85% * 0.8 + 15% * 1 == 0.83.

Posted to rec.woodworking

J. Clarke wrote:
John Horner wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:

[...]

Fine, you win, I was not rolling my eyes at a comment about abortions
in China (although oddly there doesn't seem to be a post in which I
rolled them about anything having to do with motorcycles or fuel
economy) and I'll sell the bike and go back to driving around in an
SUV so that I can save gas.

Oh, by the way, plonk

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:53:46 -0500, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

The one I occasionally lie on top of hasn't heard of those either.

We all made it up. G
Posted to rec.woodworking

news
wrote:

I do know that those lighter weight E85 vehivles that I test drove with
smaller engines had EPA gas mileage estimates that were 10 to 15% less
than
the vehivle that I bought with 25-30% more hp.

10-15% less?

I have a co-worker with an E85 Tahoe that does 8-9 MPG on E85. _If_
he can find it.

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz.. .. I get 14.5 on average
in town and 18 on the highway if I get 100% gasoline.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"dpb" wrote in message ...

--

Perhaps if the gasohol was 20% cheaper although more often than not it is
more expensive in Houston.

Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Leon wrote:
"dpb" wrote in message ...
Leon wrote:
"todd" wrote in message
"Leon" wrote in message
. net...
So all those cars burning E85 should be getting, what, 4 mpg? Give it
up.

I don't know, that is a number you pulled out of your hat. I can assure
that alcohol does not improve nor maintain gas mileage.

I do know that those lighter weight E85 vehivles that I test drove with
smaller engines had EPA gas mileage estimates that were 10 to 15% less
than the vehivle that I bought with 25-30% more hp.

That sounds reasonable for 20% or so reduction compared to gasoline for
ethanol -- 85% * 0.8 + 15% * 1 == 0.83.

--

Perhaps if the gasohol was 20% cheaper although more often than not it is
more expensive in Houston.

That's where the newness is still a detriment as mentioned previously.
At present, the distribution and blending is still in the hands of the
oil company distributors who have little, if any, incentive to make it
cost-competitive. There are a few places (AgriTalk guy on radio based
in St Louis mentioned it just the other day) where it is, indeed priced
based on actual costs, but many places aren't yet as you're seeing,
unfortunately. It was about 40-cents less than premium iirc, that
particular day there in his area of St Louis.

It'll take time, but it's gradually happening and will eventually sort
out its place in the market as the ethanol producers get sufficient
infrastructure in place to compete directly that the oil companies don't
have such a stranglehold. There are a few of the producer co-operatives
that are in the process of investigating actually building some
distribution channels themselves. They would certainly prefer to not
have to do so, but may find it necessary to hasten the process.

One of the actual difficulties is that the mandates for usage, while
promoting the development of refining capacity has caused a flurry of
distilling capacity which has, at the moment, outstripped the
distribution capacity.

One other thing they (the oil companies) are dragging their feet on now
is a (mostly) bogus argument about UL-listed E85-compatible pumps.

Again, it ain't the final answer and it ain't perfect (it would be
really, really nice if ethanol had as high or higher specific energy as
gasoline, but it's a much lower molecular weight and that's the name o'
that tune so it has what it has), but it can and will help for at least
an intermediary period. When the development of stover and sawgrass and
similar products are complete as feedstocks, then the production costs
relative to corn will drop significantly as will, undoubtedly, the
temporary tight corn markets. Of course, the actual corn supply
shortage that is all the rage in the urban media is as much related to a
relatively short crop owing to weather as it is to the increased demand
-- both are about equal in magnitude in terms of reduction of supply and
increase in demand. And, of course, the worldwide wheat supplies are at
20+-yr lows owing to harvest shortfalls in all the major wheat producing
countries in the world, not just the US.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
The one I occasionally lie on top of hasn't heard of those either.

We all made it up. G

Heheheh..

Can't we just all get along?
Posted to rec.woodworking

J. Clarke wrote:

John Horner wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:

rolling eyes

Isn't that the typical behavior of a think-the-know-it-all teenager?

I've seen Hillary Clinton do it to Bush. It's a typical reaction to a
statement so far off the wall that one has trouble figuring out how to
_start_ educating the person making it.

It's also an expression by those who view themselves and their viewpoints
as so superior to people who disagree with them that they view others as
inferior. Like know-it-all teenagers, that isn't necessarily the real
case.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 20:23:51 GMT, Brian Henderson
wrote:

You get a lot of American companies who think that
because they bother to open their doors in the morning, they deserve
success and the world will beat a path to their door because they're
Americans.

I'm wondering if a slight rewording of the sentence might contain an
equal amount of truth:

"You get a lot of American (labor) who think that
because they bother to (come to work) in the morning, they deserve
success ... ".

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS
USA

Posted to rec.woodworking

John Horner wrote:

This is way off the woodworking topic, but the function of an
anti-drainback valve is to keep the filter full after the engine is shut
down and oil pressure is no longer generated. It is normally a rubber
flap which acts as a one way valve.

I totally understand and agree. I've cut filters open to check 'em
out. We cut open every filter that comes off my airplane to inspect for
metal, so I have a purpose-made tool.

My filter is empty on this vehicle when I remove it, all 12 or so times
I've done it. Frank's is not. G
Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz.. .. I get 14.5 on average
in town and 18 on the highway if I get 100% gasoline.

Houston is warmer and flatter.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
John Horner wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Nov 27, 2:08 pm, "J. Clarke" wrote:

I've never met a nurse who was paid as a sub-contractor. In fact
suspect their union would go ballistic over it.

You must not be familiar with travel nurses. They go from job to
job
as temps. Here in California many hospitals rely on travel nurses
for a significant portion of their staffing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travel_nurse

The one I occasionally lie on top of hasn't heard of those either.

Your ignorance in no way negates reality. Weekenders are another way to get
a stack of bucks with little family disturbance. They work the ED mostly
around here, where the 16/8/16 or variations thereof fill the void and the
pocketbook while not violating overtime rules, since they're personal
contractors.

Home health nurses sometimes _need_ SUVs to get where they're going. They
bill on a contact and travel basis.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
. net...
Leon wrote:

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz.. .. I get 14.5 on
average in town and 18 on the highway if I get 100% gasoline.

Houston is warmer and flatter.

Houston also has a lot of sit and wait in traffic.

I find cooler gives better gas mileage and when vacationing in the mountains
the gas mileage really does not suffer much. Hills are offset by down
hills. ;~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
. net...
John Horner wrote:

This is way off the woodworking topic, but the function of an
anti-drainback valve is to keep the filter full after the engine is shut
down and oil pressure is no longer generated. It is normally a rubber
flap which acts as a one way valve.

I totally understand and agree. I've cut filters open to check 'em out.
We cut open every filter that comes off my airplane to inspect for metal,
so I have a purpose-made tool.

My filter is empty on this vehicle when I remove it, all 12 or so times
I've done it. Frank's is not. G

On some vehicles it does not matter if the filter oil drains back. Toyota
has a specific spec for this particular filter and vehicle that the OEM must
adhere to. Aftermarket tends to build fewer filters that work with many
more applications and will add features that are not necessary in order to
cut down on bigger inventories. Sometimes more features are cheaper to
produce than 3 or 4 of the same basic filter with 3 or 4 varying degrees of
protection built in side. Toyota's filter probably does not need the check
valve and is probably left out to assist with an easier and less messy
filter change. Franks filter probably adds .01% more protection during cold
start up after setting over night, maybe.

Posted to rec.woodworking

J. Clarke wrote:
John Horner wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Nov 27, 2:08 pm, "J. Clarke" wrote:

I've never met a nurse who was paid as a sub-contractor. In fact
suspect their union would go ballistic over it.

You must not be familiar with travel nurses. They go from job to
job
as temps. Here in California many hospitals rely on travel nurses
for a significant portion of their staffing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travel_nurse

The one I occasionally lie on top of hasn't heard of those either.

You are one classy guy. I hope she reads your postings.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
J. Clarke wrote:

John Horner wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:

rolling eyes

Isn't that the typical behavior of a think-the-know-it-all teenager?

I've seen Hillary Clinton do it to Bush. It's a typical reaction to a
statement so far off the wall that one has trouble figuring out how to
_start_ educating the person making it.

It's also an expression by those who view themselves and their viewpoints
as so superior to people who disagree with them that they view others as
inferior. Like know-it-all teenagers, that isn't necessarily the real
case.

Typically facial jesters and or grunts used in place of words are an animal
instinct reaction when one is typically at a loss of words and or feels he
or she must make some kind of response. The more one's education works to
your advantage and or the smarter you are, the less likely actions vs. words
are used.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

You get a lot of American companies who think that
because they bother to open their doors in the morning, they deserve
success and the world will beat a path to their door because they're
Americans.

I'm wondering if a slight rewording of the sentence might contain an
equal amount of truth:

"You get a lot of American (labor) who think that
because they bother to (come to work) in the morning, they deserve
success ... ".

Bingo. That goes for college graduates also.

Posted to rec.woodworking

John Horner wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:
John Horner wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Nov 27, 2:08 pm, "J. Clarke" wrote:

I've never met a nurse who was paid as a sub-contractor. In
fact
suspect their union would go ballistic over it.

You must not be familiar with travel nurses. They go from job to
job
as temps. Here in California many hospitals rely on travel nurses
for a significant portion of their staffing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travel_nurse

The one I occasionally lie on top of hasn't heard of those either.

You are one classy guy. I hope she reads your postings.

More classy than her husband eg.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.woodworking

J. Clarke wrote:

John Horner wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:

[...]

While what you say may be true in many instances, in this case, I would
say the gestures are deliberately staged to generate an air of superiority.
Like all things Shrillary, it's all show and no substance, but it does help
delude the ignorant with that all-knowing, everybody else is an idiot
facial expression. Kind of along the same lines as the old Dan
Akroyd, "Jane, you ignorant slut ..." put-downs.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:11:39 -0600, "Leon"
wrote:

"dpb" wrote in message ...
Leon wrote:
"todd" wrote in message
"Leon" wrote in message
. net...

So all those cars burning E85 should be getting, what, 4 mpg? Give it
up.

I don't know, that is a number you pulled out of your hat. I can assure
that alcohol does not improve nor maintain gas mileage.

I do know that those lighter weight E85 vehivles that I test drove with
smaller engines had EPA gas mileage estimates that were 10 to 15% less
than the vehivle that I bought with 25-30% more hp.

That sounds reasonable for 20% or so reduction compared to gasoline for
ethanol -- 85% * 0.8 + 15% * 1 == 0.83.

--

Perhaps if the gasohol was 20% cheaper although more often than not it is
more expensive in Houston.

And that's not the real cost. Take away the subsidies (your paying
for them with your taxes) add in the 20% spike in food products that
rely on field corn for food stock (Beef,pork) in the last year, apply
all at a weighted average in your life and you get the real cost of
E85.

Frank

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:09:11 GMT, Brian Henderson
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 08:29:02 -0800, mac davis
wrote:

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:58:32 GMT, Brian Henderson
wrote:
Or jumping the border.

not worth it.. they can make more in Mexico at a good job than in the States
picking grapes..

Tell that to the 12-20 million illegals that are here then. Please
invite them to go the hell home.

No way... more room for us here when they leave.. lol

Really, there are huge amounts of Mexican citizens coming back to from the
States, mostly to Baja where high tech companies are getting very big..
Especially on the border near San Diego..

I'd like to see the flow going away for selfish reasons, though... keep things
inexpensive here in Baja..
Contractors building houses in my area can't get enough labor and the cost of
building has more than doubled in the last 3 years..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 15:19:44 -0600, dpb wrote:

Then again, it's essentially impossible to find a native-born
"'Murricun" who'll actually show up to work in many labor-intensive
areas while we pay who knows how many millions to stay on welfare...

The system is terribly broke and seemingly irretrievably so unless and
until there becomes a watershed change in overall opinion at more than
the scattered grassroots level.

It's really interesting how much difference employment is here and in the
States..
In the States, anyone can do any job that they can do and can get..

In Baja, a gringo can't do any thing that would take a job away from a Mexican
national.. no bartending, landscaping, building, etc..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

wrote:

"dpb" wrote in message ...
Leon wrote:
"todd" wrote in message
"Leon" wrote in message
[...]

Account for the equivalent in subsidies and tax treatment to
petroleum-based production then, too, in order for it to be a more
nearly level playing field.

As noted before, the increase in food costs is made much of and ascribed
in the popular press as owing to ethanol production but it is not so
nearly a direct correlation as that. Much is owing simply to production
costs are higher owing to (gasp, hold on now, revelation coming!) higher
petroleum costs -- fuel, fertilizer, chemical, irrigation costs are all
petroleum based and have skyrocketed if you haven't noticed. As a
simple example, it now takes almost $500 of fuel to fill the tractor
which lasts only one day during planting season. It also was a lower
yield year owing to weather through much of corn belt and wheat
production was down drastically in all the major wheat-producing regions
worldwide so stocks are down irrespective of demand.

Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Leon wrote:
"Frank Boettcher" wrote in message
And that's not the real cost. Take away the subsidies (your paying
for them with your taxes) add in the 20% spike in food products that
rely on field corn for food stock (Beef,pork) in the last year, apply
all at a weighted average in your life and you get the real cost of
E85.

Frank

Exactly, Frank

Not the "whole story" by any stretch, Leon. See a minimal response to
Frank.

Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

J. Clarke wrote:

John Horner wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:

[...]

"Wuh-ell, there you go again..."

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 22, 11:50 pm, John Horner wrote:
Over the years I have sometimes been a Buy US only tool buyer and
sometimes a whatever is cheapest that I think will do the job buyer and
just about everything in-between. Many years ago I was ashamed that I
had bought some no name Japanese combination wrenches, but guess what,
they are still good wrenches 30+ years after they were a guilty bargain.

Presently I'm avoiding anything Made in China as much for geo-political
reasons as anything else. That and it saves me time not even having to
look at the Harbor Freight or Grizzly catalogs .

Where to the rest of you sit with this question?

I really don't particularly care before I purchase the tool. I check
the country-of-origin of a tool only _after_ I have purchased it.

If it says that it is Made-in-Germany or Made-in-Japan, I will tell
myself "I am a good shopper who can spot a good deal."

If it says that it is Made-in-USA, I will tell myself "I have helped
the local economy."

If it says that it is Made-in-China, I will tell myself "I am a good
husband/father who saves money for his family."

Regardless where the tool was made from, I will always feel good.

Jay Chan
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:38:48 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

Take a look at www.zapworld.com They are claiming that the technology is
here now. Crusing range of 350 miles, 1 cent per mile energy cost, recharge
time in as little as 10 minutes, and loads of hp.
IIRC DeWalt is getting similar results from their latest batteries.

They're claiming a lot of things, they're just not doing so well in
backing up those claims. Most of what they're using are miniscule
little scooter-type vehicles that will never survive in the real
world.

Let us know when they can run cars that are already on the road with
their technology.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 15:19:44 -0600, dpb wrote:

Yeah, the key phrase before was "in Mexico at a good job" -- there are
sadly few of those available given the population and very little
effort, it seems, by the government to resolve the issue except by
dumping their excess on their northern neighbor.

Of course not, the Mexican government is getting rid of their poor and
criminals by giving them maps and instructions how to go north. So
long as the U.S. allows Mexico to pull this crap, we can't solve the
problem. What we really need to do is take a couple million illegals
back to the border and push them all across at once.