Posted to alt.home.repair

Default all about baby care and pregnancy care and yes about moms.......

and baby health is very important, pregnancy needs care and patience.
Our group will discuss and tries to solve pregnancy and baby care
related issues and problems. Young mothers always need guidance as how
to take care of their baby and themselves. We also discuss post natal
and prenatal problems and early pregnancy issues, baby diet, baby
health and all such issues which are related to mothers and babies.
please join my group. I also run mother and baby care websites, please
register yourself at www.luckyamaan.com/ its forum is very active and
effective hope you will gain needed information, you can shop for your
baby and yourself on www.best4babies.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oh pshaw, On Mon 31 Jul 2006 11:33:23p, was muttering about...

And this applies to repairing a home how?

Who cares?!?

--

Wayne Boatwright

I often wonder ...
What do people mean when they say the computer went down on me?