Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:09:11 GMT, Brian Henderson
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 08:29:02 -0800, mac davis
wrote:

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:58:32 GMT, Brian Henderson
wrote:
Or jumping the border.

not worth it.. they can make more in Mexico at a good job than in the States
picking grapes..

Tell that to the 12-20 million illegals that are here then. Please
invite them to go the hell home.

No way... more room for us here when they leave.. lol

Really, there are huge amounts of Mexican citizens coming back to from the
States, mostly to Baja where high tech companies are getting very big..
Especially on the border near San Diego..

I'd like to see the flow going away for selfish reasons, though... keep things
inexpensive here in Baja..
Contractors building houses in my area can't get enough labor and the cost of
building has more than doubled in the last 3 years..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing