Posted to rec.woodworking
Brian Henderson Brian Henderson is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 15:19:44 -0600, dpb wrote:

Yeah, the key phrase before was "in Mexico at a good job" -- there are
sadly few of those available given the population and very little
effort, it seems, by the government to resolve the issue except by
dumping their excess on their northern neighbor.

Of course not, the Mexican government is getting rid of their poor and
criminals by giving them maps and instructions how to go north. So
long as the U.S. allows Mexico to pull this crap, we can't solve the
problem. What we really need to do is take a couple million illegals
back to the border and push them all across at once.