Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Winterburn Doug Winterburn is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

Leon wrote:
"Doug Winterburn" wrote in message
dpb wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:

The US has 1 to 1.5 million casualties to Roe vs Wade every year - 48
million since it became law. I don't believe they were volunteers.

Not doubting you here but that sounds kinda high. With about 175 million
women of all ages living in the US that would be 1 in 175 this year and or 1
in 5 since 1972.

http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/facts/abortionstats.html

I know some might question the nrlc source, but googling "us abortion
statistics" will show the same numbers from many sources.

This compares to 4 million live births/year.