Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default Shop Storage - How Do You Do It?

I am interested in seeing how others do and what they use for storage
within their shops.

Anything from fasteners to material stock to tooling to ???....how do
you store it and what is it stored in or on?

Anything from the lowly coffee can to a Lista cabinet...let's hear
about it.

Descriptions and pictures would be great.

Thanks

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 10:11:05 -0700, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

I am interested in seeing how others do and what they use for
storage within their shops.

Vertical storage for lumber was a big solution for me. Not only can I
stack more, but I don't have to worry about the loads on the wall so
much. (There is still a lateral force on the wall, but most of the
mass is resting on the floor.) And if you stack it right, you don't
have to worry about the wood bending. I use a 2x4s lagged into studs
with 1-1/4" dia. dowels friction fit into holes drilled at about
5-1/4" o.c. (to miss the lags into studs at 16"o.c.). These aren't
glued so I can move them around as needed.

Also, take a walk through your local home improvement for ideas.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am interested in seeing how others do and what they use for storage
within their shops.
Anything from fasteners to material stock to tooling to ???....how do
you store it and what is it stored in or on?
Anything from the lowly coffee can to a Lista cabinet...let's hear
about it.
Descriptions and pictures would be great.

Thanks
TMT

Ok, HERE'S how it's done! Study the techniques.
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/...es/OBMSHOP.JPG

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am interested in seeing how others do and what they use for storage
within their shops.

Anything from fasteners to material stock to tooling to ???....how do
you store it and what is it stored in or on?

Anything from the lowly coffee can to a Lista cabinet...let's hear
about it.

Descriptions and pictures would be great.

Thanks

TMT

I posted a couple of pictures of my solution in a.b.p.w.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
news

Ok, HERE'S how it's done! Study the techniques.
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/...es/OBMSHOP.JPG

LOL....Niiiiiiice

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

On Mar 31, 12:10 pm, "Leon" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

ups.com...

I am interested in seeing how others do and what they use for storage
within their shops.

Anything from fasteners to material stock to tooling to ???....how do
you store it and what is it stored in or on?

Anything from the lowly coffee can to a Lista cabinet...let's hear
about it.

Descriptions and pictures would be great.

Thanks

TMT

I posted a couple of pictures of my solution in a.b.p.w.

You might want to let people know what " a.b.p.w" is...this discussion
is crossposted to several groups.

Also many of us do not have access to the group that you
mentioned...any chance you can post elsewhere?

Thanks

TMT

Posted to rec.woodworking

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
| I am interested in seeing how others do and what they use for
| storage within their shops.
|
| Anything from fasteners to material stock to tooling to ???....how
| do you store it and what is it stored in or on?
|
| Anything from the lowly coffee can to a Lista cabinet...let's hear
| about it.
|
| Descriptions and pictures would be great.

Photos posted to abpw.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
MG MG is offline

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am interested in seeing how others do and what they use for storage
within their shops.

Anything from fasteners to material stock to tooling to ???....how do
you store it and what is it stored in or on?

Anything from the lowly coffee can to a Lista cabinet...let's hear
about it.

Descriptions and pictures would be great.

Thanks

TMT

Metal stock: 3" PVC 18-24" sections pop riveted in a honeycomb, J hooks to
a plywood base.
Also garden tool rack a board with peg. Homemade if you are cheap like me.

Stackable plastic bins, on the metal hanger on the wall in a hanging
bookshelf like.

Generic purpose shelving with various height + cardboard boxes with labels.
I make labels on EXCEL and print as large as I can for the old eyes. Labels
are important, I constantly optimize the boxes to fit more junk and
remembering where that old heatsink that can supply the piece of copper I
need now is hiding.

Use to use tin cans, but they rust and are all different, now I have a
oversupply of plastic boxes 4"dia x 8 with screw cap all lined up.

Homemade wood crates, to clean up all the scrap lumber.
Milk crates on high shelves.

Every useable wall surface has some kind of board with nails screws, pegs or
hooks.

Blocks of wood drilled for socket wrenches, taps, odd bits out of indexes,
punches, reamers etc, anything with a shank or that look like a punch.

Homemade drawers with ball bearing slides.

The list goes on and the reorganizing is a continuous effort.
I am a little anal about the shop.

Mauro

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Leon,

That looks really nice. What did you use for drawer bottoms. My
concern is always having them fall out - the weight gets out of hand
in a hurry in my shop.

What I have is one of those red roller cabinets from Harbour Freight.
I think it is pretty good bang for the buck.

rem

ps for others a.b.p.w is alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 31 Mar 2007 10:11:05 -0700, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:

I am interested in seeing how others do and what they use for storage
within their shops.

Anything from fasteners to material stock to tooling to ???....how do
you store it and what is it stored in or on?

Anything from the lowly coffee can to a Lista cabinet...let's hear
about it.

Descriptions and pictures would be great.

Thanks

TMT

I use various storage ideas as most shop owners do. I like the clear
plastic containers from food items (spices, Parmesan cheese, etc) and
got rid of all my glass containers. I have a "clamping station" that
I made from pegboard and a lumber storage rack, both made from
Shopnotes plans. My drills are in a custom-built cabinet I made from
pallet wood with turned dogwood knobs (from a tree that died on my
property). I have old kitchen cabinets where I store my paint,
stains, etc. I have made some custom hooks for roller stand, feather
boards, push sticks, etc. I have a ceiling "ladder rack" with
aluminum hooks for all my furniture patterns (lots of these). I
still need something to keep my hand power tools--thinking about wire
baskets.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Tons of ideas about storage.

BUT, I looked at empty space that was not being used, and asked myself why.

Almost all the available space was up. Along roofs. On trusses. Etc.

Now, you can't get goofy and store engine blocks and heavy things up there,
but you can sure use a lot of that space.

I used to get "grid wall" from conventions. So much of it that I quit
bringing it home. You can only use so much for trellises and such. It is
about three by eight feet. Pretty hefty wire pressed into squares like
concrete reinforcing wire. Some white, some black, some even chromed. It
makes a good hanging shelf from hooks and chain lagged into the rafters.
You can see through it to know what's there, and the dust doesn't accumulate
like a regular shelf.

Again, you have to keep it light, but I found a lot of empty space by
looking up.

(no nasty jokes about vacant craniums, please)

HTH

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
jk jk is offline

Steve Hall wrote:

Also, take a walk through your local home improvement for ideas.

All I would get from that, is how to leave things piled in the aisles,
so that you can barely move.

I already have that

jk
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...

You might want to let people know what " a.b.p.w" is...this discussion
is crossposted to several groups.

Also many of us do not have access to the group that you
mentioned...any chance you can post elsewhere?

I would be glad to e-mail directly to you but I don't know of where else to
"easily" post the pictures.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

"Rob Morden" wrote in message
Leon,

That looks really nice. What did you use for drawer bottoms. My
concern is always having them fall out - the weight gets out of hand
in a hurry in my shop.

Thank you. I used 1/4" plywood for the bottoms. I built similar drawers
for our kitchen 18 years ago and my wife was concerned that bottoms would
fall out also until she saw me turn the drawer upside down and stand on it.
That said, they will sag over time if loaded with lots of weight so on the
deep drawers I glued 2, 3/4"wide by 1/2" thick Ipe strips that run front to
back evenly spaced side to side to the drawer bottoms.

What I have is one of those red roller cabinets from Harbour Freight.
I think it is pretty good bang for the buck.

I was looking a adding another steel top and bottom chest from Home Depot.
That would have cost $1,000. I think I got out for about $200.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 18:01:07 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am interested in seeing how others do and what they use for storage
within their shops.
Anything from fasteners to material stock to tooling to ???....how do
you store it and what is it stored in or on?
Anything from the lowly coffee can to a Lista cabinet...let's hear
about it.
Descriptions and pictures would be great.

Thanks
TMT

Ok, HERE'S how it's done! Study the techniques.
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/...es/OBMSHOP.JPG

I didn't know you'd been in my shop. :-)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

wrote:

I am interested in seeing how others do and what they use for storage
within their shops.

Anything from fasteners to material stock to tooling to ???....how do
you store it and what is it stored in or on?

Anything from the lowly coffee can to a Lista cabinet...let's hear
about it.

Descriptions and pictures would be great.

Thanks

TMT

Take a look at http://mklange.cnc.net/WorkBench.html You can see how I
store clamps and the drawers in the workbench that really provide
significant storage. The shelf in the back
http://mklange.cnc.net/WorkBenchDrawers/Open004.jpg with the yellow bins
holds screws, fasteners, and other hardware, all segregated, separated, and
pretty much organized. http://mklange.cnc.net/ShopPictures/Shop008.jpg
is a bit better view.

Wood storage is a wood rack:
http://mklange.cnc.net/ShopPictures/UpperDrawers01.jpg

The cabinet in the back of this picture
http://mklange.cnc.net/WorkBenchDrawers/Open008.jpg is one that ShopNotes
had a number of years ago http://mklange.cnc.net/ToolCabinet.html It
holds planes, chisels, and other tools.

The MDF cabinet http://mklange.cnc.net/ShopPictures/Inside004.jpg came
from Lowe's a number of years ago and I use it for storing finishes and
some table saw accessories.

Finally, the cabinets on the wall (painted white for light)
http://mklange.cnc.net/ShopPictures/Shop001.jpg were left by the former
owner.

Hope some of that gives you some ideas.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Subject

Strictly from memory.

Built a run out 4x8 table with replaceable 4x8x1/4 hard board top.

Since I had access from both sides had 48 drawers of assorted sizes, 24
on each 4x8 vertical face.

Got a deal on 1/2 ply drop offs.

Seems the local Ford plant needed 4x9x1/2 ply so the lumber yard cut
them from 4x10 sheets, then sold me the 1x4x1/2 drop offs.

Built a 4x8 base frame from 2x4x8 PTL covered with 1/2.

Since I had lots of it, all drawer parts were 1/2 ply.

Used 1x2 furring strips along with 1" dowels, and 1/4-20 bolts to form
drawer handles.

Everything was painted, inside and out.

From memory, took at least 5-6 gal of paint.

Used primer followed by enamel.

Never had a chance to put it in service, but it was a heavy beast.

As is typical of most of my construction, built like a brick outhouse.

Guy that bought it, cut it into to get two cabinets, each with 24
drawers almost 24 deep.

Hope he enjoyed it.

Lew
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

On Mar 31, 12:11 pm, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:
I am interested in seeing how others do and what they use for storage
within their shops.

Anything from fasteners to material stock to tooling to ???....how do
you store it and what is it stored in or on?

Anything from the lowly coffee can to a Lista cabinet...let's hear
about it.

Descriptions and pictures would be great.

Thanks

TMT

Well i guess i'm one to post for the miscellaneous storage.

My main tools are in two toolbox sets. there is a machinist chest near
my lathe with my measuring tools, My electronics tools (engineering
screwdrivers and so on) and a full socket set and so on

My main tools otherwise are in a second Machinist chest and rolling
cabinet combo which also contains wrenches sockets air tools power
tools taps and so on. That is my primary tool storage.

As for materials and TOOLING i am a FIRM beleiver in the MILK CRATE. I
use them in two different functions

Storage Crates and shelving crates storage crates are filles with
whatever (electronics, wires, music stuff, xmas ornaments, sporting
goods, misc junk) LABELLED AND STACKED and you can get useful space up
really high with them

Shelving crates (ideally all form the same dairy) i take normal milk
crates put them on their side and take out small tie straps (Zipties)
and make square shelving out of it the aforementioned Lathe machinist
chest is resting on a grid of 12 crates 3 high 4 wide that contain
most of my lathe tooling and similar stuff.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
I am interested in seeing how others do and what they use for storage
within their shops.

Anything from fasteners to material stock to tooling to ???....how do
you store it and what is it stored in or on?

Anything from the lowly coffee can to a Lista cabinet...let's hear
about it.

Descriptions and pictures would be great.

Thanks

TMT

Along the dividing wall in my two-room basement are steel shelves,
three 2ft deep x 3ft wide units bolted together. It's across from
the stairs, so I can take 10-ft pieces of whatever down the stairs
and directly onto the upper shelves. There are pieces of threaded
rod covered with pvc pipe running between the angle uprights about
five inches under each of the top two shelves, effectively giving
me two more layers of shelf space for long items. Mostly metal.
(Wood for building bookcases and the like is used immediately after
it's bought. Utility 2x4's and other stuff are stored in the shed.)
Carpet scraps cover most of the shelves.

The shelves hold several "pigeon-hole" assemblies made from square
pvc post cover, 2.5x2.5 or 4x4, cut into 2-ft long pieces, strapped
together to give me something appx 12" high and 24" wide that holds
lots and lots of smaller metal lengths. Not cheap, but worth it.

In the other room are some home-built wooden shelves, about half of
the shelf space holding either copypaper boxes (hint: put a lid on
the bottom of the box, too -- makes it a lot stronger) or pvc tubs.
The heavy tubs sit on the floor, some holding metal odds-and-ends,
others wood ditto. (The latter is where the raw material for blocks
to hold 2MT fixtures, collets, etc. comes from.)

There's also two old computer card cabinets with drawers 4"x8"x36".
Very strong drawers, with handles on both ends. Half hold threaded
fasteners, from 4-40 to 1/2"-13. I bought lots of little boxes,
some 1x2x3, others 1.5x2.5x4, spent a boring weekend organizing, and
now I can find stuff. Computer cards have been obsolete for years,
so I don't know where you might find card cabinets these days, but
if you can, grab some.

I'm tall and like workbenches higher than usual, and my benches are
high enough that Craftsman toolcarts can fit under them as drawers.
I was lucky here, got a bunch of matching casters somewhere, so the
carts have swivel casters on all four corners and I can put two side
by side and pull either straight out. Behind the carts are homemade
wood shelves for stuff that isn't needed very often and doesn't have
to be handy.

There are also two homebuilt shelf units, one 24" high, 8" deep and
6-ft long that holds lots of 1-gal jugs of lubricants and cutting oils
and other stuff, the other 18" wide, 6" deep and 6-ft high against the
wall next to the mill to hold lots of mill-related small stuff. The
shelves did not take a lot of woodworking know-how to build, just a
saw, drill, and some woodworking clamps. So for a little effort, I
got shelves built to fit particular locations, designed to hold what
I wanted to put in them. Recommended.

Lastly, there's a 4x6 bandsaw and an MFC horizontal mill mounted on
toolcarts. They live in front of that 9-foot wide shelf unit and are
always in the way of getting at something. But they can be moved...

HTH,
Tove

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
MG MG is offline

Shelving crates (ideally all form the same dairy) i take normal milk

Dairy crate are versatile, but I have not seen a real one in years. Nowadays
you can buy a cheaper version at the Container Store and most superstores.

Mauro

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Ok, HERE'S how it's done! Study the techniques.
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/...es/OBMSHOP.JPG

Wish I could get my garage that neat.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Ok, HERE'S how it's done! Study the techniques.
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/...es/OBMSHOP.JPG

Funny! My IE6 browser did not open the link. This is the one that worked...
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/...es/obmshop.jpg

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

I picked up a buddy's Like With Like approach
and, when possible, store things near, under or
in where they're used.

Bench has drawers in the base - accessible from
both sides of the bench and a shelf immediately
under the bench top. Layout tools, measuring
tools and the like used at the bench are in
the bench drawers. On the wall behind the
bench is a wall cabinet with other tools used
at the bench in the carcase and doors - one
step away from the bench. The drill press has
a set of drawers under it for bits, hold downs
and the never used "mortising attachment.
The mortising machine sits on a drawer unit
which holds chisels and bits etc. The router
table has drawers for all the crap that you
accumulate/acquire for it - wrenches, throat
plates, manuals, router bit sets and so on,
a wall cabinet for the rest of the router bits.

Poke around here and you'll see the "machine"
side of the shop and where things are stored
- in their context.

http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/T...htSideMap.html

Note that the "lathe areas" in the right shop
diagram isn't shown - yet. NO machine in my
shop has near as many "accessories"as a lathe.
Here's my current set up - with most, but not
all of them. For such a small machine it sure
needs a lot of storage space.

http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/T...heBench10.html

The Left Side of The Shop has different storage
needs. Poke around this one to see some of those
solutions. Note that I've since added a fireproof
metal cabinet for flammable finishing materials.

http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/T...ftSideMap.html

I probably won't ever get to House Furniture, but
have made a lot of Shop Furniture as practice
should I ever need to.

charlie b
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

On Mar 31, 1:11 pm, "Too_Many_Tools" wrote:
I am interested in seeing how others do and what they use for storage
within their shops.

Anything from fasteners to material stock to tooling to ???....how do
you store it and what is it stored in or on?

Anything from the lowly coffee can to a Lista cabinet...let's hear
about it.

Descriptions and pictures would be great.

Thanks

TMT

I submit two random thoughts to this thread:

One- Norm did a show (maybe 6 months ago, date uncertain) in which he
built a ww shop in a two car garage. He had many useful but not unique
storage solutions. He did build a goodly number of full extension
heavy duty drawers in the cabinetry and benches. He also lined the
sheetrock walls with open shelved units for supplies such as glue and
sand paper etc. He nailed up plywood sheets on the walls so he could
hang miscelaneous items randomly.

Two- If we woodworkers saved every cut off and end we would eventually
need a storage and work space the size of a Boeing 747 hanger. I
suggest deciding how small is not worth saving, and bite the bullet.
For those of you in the north you can always use small scraps for the
fire place or wood burning shop stove.

Joe G

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Too_Many_Tools" opin'd thus:

I am interested in seeing how others do and what they use for storage
within their shops.

Anything from fasteners to material stock to tooling to ???....how do
you store it and what is it stored in or on?

Anything from the lowly coffee can to a Lista cabinet...let's hear
about it.

Descriptions and pictures would be great.

No pics, but I made a storage compartment that holds nine of the
wooden boxes that tangelos come in. I got the boxes from cow-orkers
who were going to throw them away; now they're drawers that hold
stuff.

--
I wish the buck stopped here; I could use a few
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Good idea to ask this question every few months. I always learn something.

My machine tools are all mounted on the edges of the shop and everything
else is on wheels so the center of the shop can be changed around as
needed. There is also a garage door at one end of this shop so I could
squish everything to the sides if I had to bring a vehicle in, maybe.
See www.spaco.org/myshop.htm

Metal stock storage:
For my 10-12 foot stock: I built a 3 tier storage rack on a 14 foot
wall behind the lathe, grinder, power hammer and forge. The supports
for each tier sticks out only 6" but holds about a 6 inch high stack of
stock. This whole wall is 24 feet long so I can just get 12 footers in
and out of this area.
For my 8 foot to 2 foot stock:
I have a vertical storage area that is 23 inches wide and 18 inches
deep. Longest stock is toward the back, shorter in the center and
shortest in the front. It works okay, but I am eyeing the stock storage
devices that most hardware stores use for this purpose. One day, I will
exactly duplicate one of those.
For 22 inches to 2 or 3 inches:
I have set of heavy duty office drawers. One for rounds, one for flats
and one for Misc. The 1 inch thick top drawer holds my 12" X 12" X
1" surface plate. A 2 inch deep drawer under that holds lathe tooling
and the bottom drawer holds lathe chucks, dogs, etc..
For Misc and longer stock, I have an old 17 foot diameter steel
grainary. Longest stock goes right in the main door to the floor and
everything else goes to either side. This is where the major mess is,
but only a few people I know have ever seen it. It is the only place
where there is a condensing environment.

Having just moved into my new woodshop, I went looking for a workbench
with a lot of storage. After capturing pix of about 20 benches, the
style I chose turned out to be a kitchen cabinet/sink base with a new
top. These are generally 8 to 10 feet long, lots of storage, with
plenty of drawers and certainly available.

I have well over 1000 sq ft of storage in the "attic" areas above all 3
of my shops. The stairway is electrically operated to get it out of
the way. The shop link above details it.

We have about 6000 sq feet for storage in 3 other "dirt-floor" buildings.

Pete Stanaitis

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
I am interested in seeing how others do and what they use for storage
within their shops.

Anything from fasteners to material stock to tooling to ???....how do
you store it and what is it stored in or on?

Anything from the lowly coffee can to a Lista cabinet...let's hear
about it.

Descriptions and pictures would be great.

Thanks

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

On Apr 1, 10:28 am, "MG" wrote:
Shelving crates (ideally all form the same dairy) i take normal milk

Dairy crate are versatile, but I have not seen a real one in years. Nowadays
you can buy a cheaper version at the Container Store and most superstores.

Mauro

All mine are real.... But the new ones they smell like Curry when i
get them =)

i have some others that i KNOW are well in excess of 30 years old

Cant kill them

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
bob bob is offline

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 10:11:05 -0700, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

I am interested in seeing how others do and what they use for storage
within their shops.

Anything from fasteners to material stock to tooling to ???....how do
you store it and what is it stored in or on?

Anything from the lowly coffee can to a Lista cabinet...let's hear
about it.

Descriptions and pictures would be great.

Thanks

TMT

Home Depot sells "Gorilla Racks", very strong, no tools assembly, just
replace the included particleboard with 3/4" plywood.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

On 1 Apr 2007 15:40:15 -0700, "GROVER"
wrote:

Two- If we woodworkers saved every cut off and end we would eventually
need a storage and work space the size of a Boeing 747 hanger. I
suggest deciding how small is not worth saving, and bite the bullet.
For those of you in the north you can always use small scraps for the
fire place or wood burning shop stove.

I look at every offcut and if I can't see myself using it in a
relatively short period of time, it goes away. There just isn't
enough room to keep every scrap of wood that comes off a board.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Brian Henderson wrote:

I look at every offcut and if I can't see myself using it in a
relatively short period of time, it goes away. There just isn't
enough room to keep every scrap of wood that comes off a board.

If it's got decent grain, small pieces become pens. Cut off pieces from
pens become refrigerator magnets. Stuff that's too small for a magnet is
probably scrap ... or a bookmark or a cosmetic case cover.

Like boredom, scrap is a failure of the imagination.

;-)

Bill

--
http://nmwoodworks.com/cube

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000730-1, 04/02/2007
Tested on: 4/3/2007 2:36:21 AM

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

--Here's my shop storage solution for lightweight stuff:
http://www.nmpproducts.com/bookcase.htm
--Here are various photos of other things I've done:
http://www.nmpproducts.com/storage.htm
--And here are a few photos of welded things for heavier materials:
http://www.nmpproducts.com/welding.htm

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Have you noticed that ALL
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : the candidates are jerks?