Paul

Default Shop equipment, and a machine shop class question..

I'm just wondering if any of you have sites with pictures of your equipment?
I'd really
like to see some of your setups.

I'm still wondering about "good" videos on learning Welding no one
answered...

How about books? I can't get into a welding class until summer. I am however
going into machine shop 1 this month woooooohooooooo.

So the machine shop class is dedicated to Theory and Lab for the "MAANN"
program?
Anyone know what that is? and for that matter is there something specific I
should attempt to learn about the lathe while I have the opportunity? Or
just stick with the
course material?

Thanks,

Paul

Pep674

or that matter is there something specific I
should attempt to learn about the lathe while I have the opportunity? Or
just stick with the
course material?

Maybe a book or two from Lindsay....................
Paul in AJ AZ
michael

Paul wrote:

I'm just wondering if any of you have sites with pictures of your equipment?
I'd really
like to see some of your setups.

I'm still wondering about "good" videos on learning Welding no one
answered...

How about books? I can't get into a welding class until summer. I am however
going into machine shop 1 this month woooooohooooooo.

So the machine shop class is dedicated to Theory and Lab for the "MAANN"
program?
Anyone know what that is? and for that matter is there something specific I
should attempt to learn about the lathe while I have the opportunity? Or
just stick with the
course material?

Thanks,

Paul

Any chance you get to learn something from someone who knows, do it, do it, do
it. Soak it up, there is more to know than you can learn, but don't let that be
in the way.

mj

Jim Glass

Hi Paul:

Here is a link to some shop pics

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/ub...ML/000019.html

http://www.chaski-test.com/pictures/649-wireedm3.jpg

These are message boards that I spend a lot of time at. Very
educational and we could use some young blood like you asking
machinist questions.

Jim