Paul

Default Shop equipment, and a machine shop class question..

I'm just wondering if any of you have sites with pictures of your equipment?
I'd really
like to see some of your setups.

I'm still wondering about "good" videos on learning Welding no one
answered...

How about books? I can't get into a welding class until summer. I am however
going into machine shop 1 this month woooooohooooooo.

So the machine shop class is dedicated to Theory and Lab for the "MAANN"
program?
Anyone know what that is? and for that matter is there something specific I
should attempt to learn about the lathe while I have the opportunity? Or
just stick with the
course material?

Thanks,

Paul