Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default Shop Storage - How Do You Do It?

Brian Henderson wrote:

I look at every offcut and if I can't see myself using it in a
relatively short period of time, it goes away. There just isn't
enough room to keep every scrap of wood that comes off a board.

If it's got decent grain, small pieces become pens. Cut off pieces from
pens become refrigerator magnets. Stuff that's too small for a magnet is
probably scrap ... or a bookmark or a cosmetic case cover.

Like boredom, scrap is a failure of the imagination.

;-)

Bill

--
http://nmwoodworks.com/cube

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000730-1, 04/02/2007
Tested on: 4/3/2007 2:36:21 AM