Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Brian Henderson Brian Henderson is offline

Default Shop Storage - How Do You Do It?

On 1 Apr 2007 15:40:15 -0700, "GROVER"
wrote:

Two- If we woodworkers saved every cut off and end we would eventually
need a storage and work space the size of a Boeing 747 hanger. I
suggest deciding how small is not worth saving, and bite the bullet.
For those of you in the north you can always use small scraps for the
fire place or wood burning shop stove.

I look at every offcut and if I can't see myself using it in a
relatively short period of time, it goes away. There just isn't
enough room to keep every scrap of wood that comes off a board.