Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bloody Lidl

Several large Lidl close enough to here. I use the newest one which has
self service checkouts. For some odd reason many prefer to queue up than
used them which suits me perfectly. But the others are pretty good at
telling you when a checkout is about to close. Queues at checkouts is the
price you pay for the good prices.

Except in some of the larger more expensive supermarkets the queues may
be shorter but it takes _much_ longer to go through a checkout.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 21 Sep 2020 11:23:20 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Several large Lidl close enough to here. I use the newest one which has
self service checkouts. For some odd reason many prefer to queue up than
used them ...

Depends on how good the implimentation is. Local Co-op had a couple
installed recently, bad implimentation. If you *slightly* lift your
bag, to open the top say, when putting a scanned item in the chances
are it'll throw a wobbly and ask you to take it out, you do so and it
ask you to put it back, then ask you take it out again... Until it's
happy it won't let you scan another item. There doesn't appear to be
any "settling" timeout to allow for the rapid positive/negative
weight changes as an item is placed in the bag.

The proper cashiers can see and hear what is going on and can overide
it from their terminal but it's still a PITA. I've given up using
them.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/09/2020 09:02, michael adams wrote:

Basically the Lidl scum management are more than happy to give tens of
thousands of customers potential chronic backache in years to come *(those
who are of an age that they can still reach down that far) simply so as to
gain a bit more floor area,

Until they removed the self service tills in B&Q it really was a Elfin
Safety issue. Put the bag of cement/sand on the low level scales with
restricted access which prevented an easy knees bent lift!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/09/2020 17:58, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
In Lidl yesterday, two tills open out of maybe six, with long queues at
both, we joined the end of the queue of one. After a long wait, we got
to begin plonking our purchases on the conveyor, at which the woman on
the till announced she was closing for a break, with the announcement of
an alternative till being opened. The entire queue had to move to a
fresh till, us expecting to at least be dealt with she refused and told
us to go join the back of the new queue.

One person in the queue was complaining that this had happened to them
already in this visit. How do they get away with treating customers like
this? If they know they are going to be closing a till, why don't they
advise people attempting to join a long queue and at least deal with
those already having queue up.

Instinct suggests, that the way for customers to defend against this
treatment, is to just abandon their intended purchases and walk out.

This happened to me in Asda a while back. I wrote my details down, put
it on the counter, and set off out with my trolley. A guy tried to stop
me so I said I've left my details; they could come to my place and count
up and then invoice me. All hell broke out. The rest of the queue
started to do the same thing. It got chaotic and slightly physical.
Finally a manager took over a till and dealt with the queue. As I
reached my car another manager came up to me and said, "We have your
picture. You will be banned from all Asda shops indefinitely." I told
him to **** off.
It's not like me to be like that but I was riled.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/09/2020 11:56, Dave Liquorice wrote:
[...]

I often visit friends where their local is a coop supermarket. They
installed a self service where you scanned items, then put it on a
conveyor belt which took the items through a tunnel and then into one of
two packing areas. It was a complete PITA and from my experience using
it and watching others not a single customer managed to get a whole shop
through without staff intervention. It even used to lock up if you
placed the item on the belt at the tunnel entrance rather than 1 inch
away from the entrance. On my last visit they had removed the self
service facilities. However, it is a fairly rural area and the manned
till are ultra slow with customers having a gossip with the cashiers.
I'm sure that using a Lidl would be a true culture shock for those using
that supermarket.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/09/2020 12:10, williamwright wrote:

reached my car another manager came up to me and said, "We have your
picture. You will be banned from all Asda shops indefinitely."

Seem like a very empty threat! You walk in, fill your trolley, put it
on the conveyor belt and then when you reach the checkout the only staff
member you have come into contact with dials up a album of pictures,
which they definitely do for each customer, and finds you are banned for
life.

You leave all the goods on the conveyor belt and walk out.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/09/2020 17:58, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
In Lidl...

Lidl in Darwen is a shed. I actually HATE it. My most eventful visit
involved me coming out wet with a torn T shirt.

I like a lot of lidl stuff (mainly wine ) which when I want I drive
10 miles to Lidl in Chorley which in comparison is an absolute delight.

There is a nearer one in Blackburn but the couple of times i've been in
there I felt like I needed to be armed*, not Lidl's fault I suppose but
the location it's in.

I wouldn't have normally entertained Iceland as the adverts put me off
(PR disaster on their part) but we've been ordering online from them and
that works very well.

*And as it happens someone was recently accidentally shot there.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

michael adams submitted this idea :
Basically the Lidl scum management are more than happy to give tens of
thousands of customers potential chronic backache in years to come *(those
who are of an age that they can still reach down that far) simply so as to
gain a bit more floor area,

A local shop also uses them, Fultons. They don't have space enough for
trolleys.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

It happens that R D S formulated :
I wouldn't have normally entertained Iceland as the adverts put me off (PR
disaster on their part) but we've been ordering online from them and that
works very well.

They used to do some of the best ready meals available, then they
revised their stock some while ago, so I stopped bothering. Things may
have improved since then, if I were to go in.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article l.net,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
Several large Lidl close enough to here. I use the newest one which has
self service checkouts. For some odd reason many prefer to queue up than
used them ...

Depends on how good the implimentation is. Local Co-op had a couple
installed recently, bad implimentation. If you *slightly* lift your
bag, to open the top say, when putting a scanned item in the chances
are it'll throw a wobbly and ask you to take it out, you do so and it
ask you to put it back, then ask you take it out again... Until it's
happy it won't let you scan another item. There doesn't appear to be
any "settling" timeout to allow for the rapid positive/negative
weight changes as an item is placed in the bag.

Don't bag up there? Just put everything back in the trolley after
finishing scanning and bag up at the car? Lots of self service units are
iffy about using your own bags, in one way or another.

--
*Succeed, in spite of management *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
alan_m wrote:
On 21/09/2020 09:02, michael adams wrote:

Basically the Lidl scum management are more than happy to give tens of
thousands of customers potential chronic backache in years to come *(those
who are of an age that they can still reach down that far) simply so as to
gain a bit more floor area,

Until they removed the self service tills in B&Q it really was a Elfin
Safety issue. Put the bag of cement/sand on the low level scales with
restricted access which prevented an easy knees bent lift!

They were awful, weren't they? Seemed to need as many staff on hand to
help out with them that could have manned enough checkouts.

But it's been sorted at my local massive B&Q in Wandsworth. They've closed
it totally and are building housing on the site. ;-( Not that long ago, it
was their flagship in the area.

--
*Husbands should come with instructions

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
polygonum_on_google wrote:
Our Lidl has those horrible plastic wheeled basket/trolleys. Which make
some sense in, for example, John Lewis stores. Not in a supermarket.
Painful to use.

Are you saying they don't have trolleys too?

But you can carry those like a basket if you so wish. Obviously if you
fill them, may be too heavy to carry. So you should have got a trolley
instead.

--
*Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
michael adams wrote:
Sorry have to disagree with you there. Baskets where the user has to
bend or stoop down to floor level to pick things up, have never made
ergonomic sense let alone at the start of the 21st century.

Do you normally keep your basket in your hand while queuing? Most put it
on the ground.

At my local Lidl, there is a shelf for them at the end of the conveyor
belt. Assuming you haven't made it to heavy to lift.

--
*Shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/09/2020 13:24, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
michael adams submitted this idea :
Basically the Lidl scum management are more than happy to give tens* of
thousands of customers potential chronic backache in years to come
*(those
who are of an age that they can still reach down that far) simply so
as to
gain a bit more floor area,

A local shop also uses them, Fultons. They don't have space enough for
trolleys.

Wilco uses them as well

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

Its amazing that they can't work out how to deal with situations like
this so as not to further upset customers who are already going to be
pretty narked by that stage...

Contrast with an experience in Waitrose, we got the checkout and
unloaded the trolley onto the belt, when the cashier worked out there
was a fault with the till and she could not process the sale. So she
apologised for the inconvenience, called a manager over, and they opened
the till next to us, and between them transferred all the shopping to
the new belt ready to process. All we needed do was watch, and then step
to the head of the new queue, with those behind us asked to join the new
queue in the same order.

As I
reached my car another manager came up to me and said, "We have your
picture. You will be banned from all Asda shops indefinitely." I told
him to **** off.
It's not like me to be like that but I was riled.

Careful, they might increase the penalty and only ban you for a month :-)

(although to be fair to ASDA - at peak lockdown, they were the only
local supermarket where I could actually get a delivery slot!)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/09/2020 13:36, Jimk wrote:

*And as it happens someone was recently accidentally shot there.

Middle of Lidl offer?

No, some sort of turf war in the area. A knobhead shot at another
knobhead in the street outside and missed.
Sadly he took out some poor lass who *had* come to this country for the
better life it can offer and was making the most of such.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/09/2020 23:31, alan_m wrote:

You may find that local neighbourhood supermarkets where the need to
drive to the store is not essential for the majority of customers still
use the coin trolley system because so many make the short journey to
home (but seldom come back).

The other benefit for coin deposits for supermarkets with large car
parks is that customers return the trolleys to central trolley parks
rather than just discarding them in the nearest free parking space.

Lidl/Aldi stores being small with car parks to match don't need any
staff to collect trolleys discarded in the car park because they only
have one trolley park - next to the main entrance. Customers have to
return their trolley to this one collection point to free up their pound
coin.

My local ASDA have trolleys that supposedly lock a wheel when you go
over a line of red bricks. I don't think they ever do except when you
don't want them to like in the store.

A nearby Sainsbury's look as if they tried a system where the trollies
have thin-tyred wheels (like they have to stick to travelators) and
fixed travelator-like sections at the exits - I don't think that worked
either.

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Harry Bloomfield; "Esq." wrote in message
michael adams submitted this idea :
Basically the Lidl scum management are more than happy to give tens of
thousands of customers potential chronic backache in years to come *(those
who are of an age that they can still reach down that far) simply so as to
gain a bit more floor area,

A local shop also uses them, Fultons. They don't have space enough for trolleys.

They would if they removed some of their shelving and shrunk their
product range. Its just plain greed. There is never any excuse for
any retailer to have old dears having to reach down to the ground
and then lift stuff up onto a belt or a counter. They'll have
already done enough of that during their lives, as it is.

I happen to know this, as I was often stood behind them in the
queue and often ended up doing most of it for them.

Around my way they also removed all the handbaskets at the same
time.

I've never used baskets myself as the first thing I picked up in
a Lidl was an empty carton off the shelves and used that for the
few things I bought. Then the self checkouts came in. Then
after that Lidl were getting undercut by Asda on a lot of
stuff and I haven't been in one for months.

michael adams

excuse

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Max Demian wrote:

My local ASDA have trolleys that supposedly lock a wheel when you go
over a line of red bricks.

Don't turn it on ... take it apart.

https://youtu.be/-QKcprQD0zc?t=176

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
polygonum_on_google wrote:
Our Lidl has those horrible plastic wheeled basket/trolleys. Which make
some sense in, for example, John Lewis stores. Not in a supermarket.
Painful to use.

Are you saying they don't have trolleys too?

I don't know what the OP is claiming but around my way, no.

They don't have any trolleys. In fact doing so would be rather
pointless, when you think about it,

But you can carry those like a basket if you so wish. Obviously if you
fill them, may be too heavy to carry. So you should have got a trolley
instead.

I've a sneaking suspicion of having had this coversation before with
someone. But press on. The top of these baskets is around 18in if not
more off the ground and the handle is another 18 inches. So the top of the
handle when extended is 36in off the ground, So in order to carry these
things around say just one foot off the ground you need to keep the top
of the handle around four feet off the ground. Which unless you're
around seven feet tall can create problems.

Or perhaps you know different ?

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

michael adams wrote:

Sorry have to disagree with you there. Baskets where the user has to
bend or stoop down to floor level to pick things up, have never made
ergonomic sense let alone at the start of the 21st century.

Do you normally keep your basket in your hand while queuing? Most put it
on the ground.

The topic under discusion are the plastic baskets on wheels which you drag
along the ground. There is no question of anyone keeping them "in
their hands."

At my local Lidl, there is a shelf for them at the end of the conveyor
belt. Assuming you haven't made it to heavy to lift.

The shelf at the end of the conveyer which was formerly found in Lidl
was for hand baskets. Many branches no longer supply hand baskets and
so those shelves were removed.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
michael adams wrote:
I've a sneaking suspicion of having had this coversation before with
someone. But press on. The top of these baskets is around 18in if not
more off the ground and the handle is another 18 inches. So the top of the
handle when extended is 36in off the ground, So in order to carry these
things around say just one foot off the ground you need to keep the top
of the handle around four feet off the ground. Which unless you're
around seven feet tall can create problems.

Well, your Lidl must have had a special offer on baskets. The ones at all
the Lidl near here have two handles - one for towing it on wheels, and one
for using it like an ordinary basket.

--
*If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

michael adams wrote:

Sorry have to disagree with you there. Baskets where the user has to
bend or stoop down to floor level to pick things up, have never made
ergonomic sense let alone at the start of the 21st century.

Do you normally keep your basket in your hand while queuing? Most put it
on the ground.

The topic under discusion are the plastic baskets on wheels which you drag
along the ground. There is no question of anyone keeping them "in
their hands."

The ones on our Lidl have dual handles. You can either use them a low
trolleys or carry them as a basket. The store also has proper trolleys in
3 different sizez/shapes.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/09/2020 19:00, alan_m wrote:

My local Lidl stores have red/green illuminated signs to say which tills
are open.* There is an public address announcement to say till XYZ is
closing, the sign turns red BUT the till isn't closed until everyone
with goods on the belt is served.

And they tell you a till is opening. Then you join the queue at that
till (having been mildly stampeded by poor people) and wait an
interminable length of time for someone to come and man it. While the
folk behind you at the massive queue you were in previously make their
purchases and leave.
I'm genuinely convinced that Lidl is managed by sadists.

Whereas in our local Sainsbury's the staff are just soooooo bloody nice
it takes the old dears shopping in there half an hour to pack their bags
while they have a good chin wag.
I don't know which is worse.

I ####ing hate shopping. It's a first world problem though I suppose.
One we might not have for much longer!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
michael adams wrote:
I've a sneaking suspicion of having had this coversation before with
someone. But press on. The top of these baskets is around 18in if not
more off the ground and the handle is another 18 inches. So the top of the
handle when extended is 36in off the ground, So in order to carry these
things around say just one foot off the ground you need to keep the top
of the handle around four feet off the ground. Which unless you're
around seven feet tall can create problems.

Or perhaps you know different ?

The carry handle height is half the width of the basket, and folds flush.
Your baskets are 36" wide?

I'd guess you've never actually seen one. Or more likely missed the other
handle.

--
*It is wrong to ever split an infinitive *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Jimk wrote:
Oh dear, another two old senile feckwits arguing over things they
can't remember...

And a brain damaged alcoholic cutting in with yet another thing he has no
knowledge of...

--
*Beware - animal lover - brakes for pussy*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
charles wrote:

michael adams wrote:

Sorry have to disagree with you there. Baskets where the user has
to bend or stoop down to floor level to pick things up, have never
made ergonomic sense let alone at the start of the 21st century.

Do you normally keep your basket in your hand while queuing? Most
put it on the ground.

The topic under discusion are the plastic baskets on wheels which you
drag along the ground. There is no question of anyone keeping them "in
their hands."

The ones on our Lidl have dual handles. You can either use them a low
trolleys or carry them as a basket. The store also has proper trolleys
in 3 different sizez/shapes.

Quite. Perhaps things are different elsewhere?

--
*OK, so what's the speed of dark? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/09/2020 14:18, Andy Burns wrote:
Max Demian wrote:

My local ASDA have trolleys that supposedly lock a wheel when you go
over a line of red bricks.

Don't turn it on ... take it apart.

https://youtu.be/-QKcprQD0zc?t=176

The ASDA ones don't look like that. There's a separate yellow plastic
bit that rotates around the wheel and jams.

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jimk wrote:
Oh dear, another two old senile feckwits arguing over things they
can't remember...

And a brain damaged alcoholic cutting in with yet another thing he has no
knowledge of...

Senility? Old farts? Loads of examples to study on here Duhve....

It really is all made up in your addled mind isn't it Duhve?

You need help again, don't delay...

Too much to expect you to do other than copy me. That's another sign of
brain damage, Jim.

BTW has your house fallen apart yet in the rain? Or simply settled a lot
due to the mortar being washed away?

As I said, seek help for your fantasies.

--
*If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

michael adams wrote:
I've a sneaking suspicion of having had this coversation before with
someone. But press on. The top of these baskets is around 18in if not
more off the ground and the handle is another 18 inches. So the top of the
handle when extended is 36in off the ground, So in order to carry these
things around say just one foot off the ground you need to keep the top
of the handle around four feet off the ground. Which unless you're
around seven feet tall can create problems.

Or perhaps you know different ?

The carry handle height is half the width of the basket, and folds flush.
Your baskets are 36" wide?

Have you actually seen one yourself or are you simply copying what
someone else posted ?

I'd guess you've never actually seen one. Or more likely missed the other
handle.

I explained in another post how I've personly witnessed old dears bending
down to empty them.

So they're 18 inches high plus another 9 inches for the handle. Thats
27 inches, When carried 12 inches off the ground that's still 39 inches,

The ideal height would be to the fingertips minus six inches. Allowing
the person to carry the thing without having to bend the arm too much

My own fingertips are around 25 inches off the ground.

You now what comes next. Do the math.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
charles wrote:

michael adams wrote:

Sorry have to disagree with you there. Baskets where the user has
to bend or stoop down to floor level to pick things up, have never
made ergonomic sense let alone at the start of the 21st century.

Do you normally keep your basket in your hand while queuing? Most
put it on the ground.

The topic under discusion are the plastic baskets on wheels which you
drag along the ground. There is no question of anyone keeping them "in
their hands."

The ones on our Lidl have dual handles. You can either use them a low
trolleys or carry them as a basket. The store also has proper trolleys
in 3 different sizez/shapes.

Quite. Perhaps things are different elsewhere?

Funny old world. You'd think where Charles lives they'd be knee deep
in Waitrose and M&S. My nearest Lidl is much smaller than his, they
even stopped stocking tomato puree, yet we've got both both a Waitrose
and a big Sainsbury. And that's in an area that was on the slide and
probably still is; if all the new "luxury" flats remain unsold.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/09/2020 16:51, R D S wrote:

I ####ing hate shopping. It's a first world problem though I suppose.
One we might not have for much longer!

Yep, soon you will queuing in the rain all day in the hope that the shop
has a delivery of bread at sometime!

If there is going to be another lockdown don't forget to stock up with
bog paper.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"alan_m" wrote in message

If there is going to be another lockdown don't forget to stock up with bog paper.

You're forgetting a no deal Brexit as well.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

In article ,
Jimk wrote:
Oh dear, another two old senile feckwits arguing over things they
can't remember...

And a brain damaged alcoholic cutting in with yet another thing he has no
knowledge of...

Nothing wrong with a brain damaged alcoholic.

It's the vegans that talk ****e.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 21 Sep 2020 16:51:22 +0100, R D S wrote:

And they tell you a till is opening. Then you join the queue at that
till (having been mildly stampeded by poor people) and wait an
interminable length of time for someone to come and man it. While the
folk behind you at the massive queue you were in previously make their
purchases and leave.

I don't dare move from the queue in Aldi. I did that once and the new
till was manned by my son - he -s not allowed to serve me. So I had to
move my shopping AGAIN!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) presented the following explanation :
The ones at all
the Lidl near here have two handles - one for towing it on wheels, and one
for using it like an ordinary basket.

The very same here and black plastic. They also have a choice of the
big deep trolleys, a large but quite shallow one and a child size
trolley.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
I've a sneaking suspicion of having had this coversation before with
someone. But press on. The top of these baskets is around 18in if not
more off the ground and the handle is another 18 inches. So the top of
the handle when extended is 36in off the ground, So in order to carry
these things around say just one foot off the ground you need to keep
the top of the handle around four feet off the ground. Which unless
you're around seven feet tall can create problems.

Or perhaps you know different ?

The carry handle height is half the width of the basket, and folds
flush. Your baskets are 36" wide?

Have you actually seen one yourself or are you simply copying what
someone else posted ?

I've seen one & used one.

I'd guess you've never actually seen one. Or more likely missed the
other handle.

I explained in another post how I've personly witnessed old dears bending
down to empty them.

In which case they should have used a proper trolley with a high level
bottom, specifically designed for "old dears". My Lidl has them.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
michael adams wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
charles wrote:

michael adams wrote:

Sorry have to disagree with you there. Baskets where the user has
to bend or stoop down to floor level to pick things up, have never
made ergonomic sense let alone at the start of the 21st century.

Do you normally keep your basket in your hand while queuing? Most
put it on the ground.

The topic under discusion are the plastic baskets on wheels which you
drag along the ground. There is no question of anyone keeping them "in
their hands."

The ones on our Lidl have dual handles. You can either use them a low
trolleys or carry them as a basket. The store also has proper trolleys
in 3 different sizez/shapes.

Quite. Perhaps things are different elsewhere?

Funny old world. You'd think where Charles lives they'd be knee deep
in Waitrose and M&S.

We have them, but Lidl have opened 2 near here this year with a 3td on tehn
way, Theer are also Tesco (who share a site with M&S) Morrisons, etc.

My nearest Lidl is much smaller than his, they
even stopped stocking tomato puree, yet we've got both both a Waitrose
and a big Sainsbury. And that's in an area that was on the slide and
probably still is; if all the new "luxury" flats remain unsold.

michael adams

from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

charles wrote:

michael adams wrote:

You'd think where Charles lives they'd be knee deep
in Waitrose and M&S.

We have them, but Lidl have opened 2 near here this year with a 3td on tehn
way, Theer are also Tesco (who share a site with M&S) Morrisons, etc.

Waitrose have closed 18 stores in the last couple of years and announced
4 more recently. Two around here that closed have become Lidl and
Iceland, I hear one of the announced ones will become a Tesco.

Lidl by Lidl The Medway Handyman UK diy 5 January 8th 09 04:25 PM
Bloody Ebay Dan Caster Metalworking 6 July 24th 04 02:33 PM
bloody Russian/Chinese Gangsters Michael Mcneil UK diy 5 May 18th 04 12:52 AM
A pestilence upon my bloody boiler! (help please) JB UK diy 14 December 1st 03 09:47 PM
Bloody cap screws... Robin S. Metalworking 21 November 21st 03 11:41 PM