Posted to uk.d-i-y
R D S[_2_] R D S[_2_] is offline

Default Bloody Lidl

On 20/09/2020 17:58, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
In Lidl...

Lidl in Darwen is a shed. I actually HATE it. My most eventful visit
involved me coming out wet with a torn T shirt.

I like a lot of lidl stuff (mainly wine ) which when I want I drive
10 miles to Lidl in Chorley which in comparison is an absolute delight.

There is a nearer one in Blackburn but the couple of times i've been in
there I felt like I needed to be armed*, not Lidl's fault I suppose but
the location it's in.

I wouldn't have normally entertained Iceland as the adverts put me off
(PR disaster on their part) but we've been ordering online from them and
that works very well.

*And as it happens someone was recently accidentally shot there.