Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Talk about selfish old people..

On Sat, 25 Jun 2016 19:15:52 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Steve Walker wrote:
On 25/06/2016 14:40, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , Tim
Streater escribió:

Only a **** would talk in these terms, Den.

Actually, for once, I agree with Dennis. (Shock horror! where's my
smelling salts?)

This referendum result has been to the detriment of younger people. The
vote carried out by the older and so-called "wiser" generation
has cut future generations off from Europe.

I would sincerely hope that, in the long term, leaving will actually
be of benefit to the young - I certainly hope that for my own
children.
My regret is that it's gonna royally **** up what's left of the UK
for young people who won't see any future here and will do one to
live in other countries while they can, resulting in massively
reduced tax revenues in rump-England, Scotland, NI, Gibraltar et al
having buggered off.

What, to the collapsing economies of a number of EU countries? Yes,
Germany is doing well, but the rest of the EU? Have you seen their
levels of youth unemployment?

And then what's going to pay for the meagre state pension, benefits
and NHS replacement livers, tickers, cancer treatment etc. etc. that
the oldies demand as their right?

Or maybe the UK will flourish and the majority will be happy staying
and working in the UK.

For the record, I'm 50 and semi-retired.

I'm 50 in a few months and fully expect to be working full-time and
paying taxes for many years. I also hope that my children will gain
good qualifications in solid subjects (eldest son has just taken his
options and chosen Triple Science, French, History and an extra after
school class for Latin). I hope that they will then be set up for a
"proper" degree, productive work, lifelong learning and to play their
part in society.

I can't see how French, History and Latin will get anybody a job in everyday
life.

If time travel is invented, the last two would be very useful.

--
Did you hear about the new instant lottery game in India?
You scratch the ticket and if the dot matches the one on your forehead, you win a convenience store in the US.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 25 Jun 2016 18:57:21 +0100, Capitol wrote:

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In ,
Archibald Tarquin
wrote:

There wasn't a very good educational system fifty years back.

Complete ********. Willing to bet the basics were far better taught than
today. And that's not the fault of the schools.

Whose fault is it then?

I suspect things were not that good years back actually.

I clearly recollect being threatened with a pair of scissors in
primary school. These were to be used to cut off the offending
digit[s] if I continued to use my left hand.

This would have been in 1959, St Josephs primary school, Hall St
Burslem S-O-T. The Teacher was Mrs Mc Corry, who lived in a villiage
outside the city [I think Rode Heath]

Now something must have made an impression if that lot stayed in the
memory banks.

We just don't get the same level of motivation these days.

And I still write with my left hand!!!

You can keep your freudian theories on motivation, your computers, B
ed's etc, and replace them with a pair of scissors.

AB

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , The Natural Philosopher
escribió:

You sanctimonious prick!

I love you too, baby.

grab a passport and get on the Eurostar.

I'll fly, ta.

But since its there fault, they dont deserver any do they?

That's right, duckie. And it's spelt "their", "don't" and "deserve".

I do like you when you're angry*.

* who said that? Google doesn't find it. Dick Emery?

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo ,
michael adams escribió:

They thought
the result would be a foregone conclusion for Remain.

God help me, I'm even agreeing with adams now.

We're doomed.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
(")_(")
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Martin
Barclay escribió:

He should mind the door doesn't his his arse when he leaves England.

No need, I have property in both countries, tyvm.

And I lived in USA for ten years. Boy, was I ever glad to come home.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
(")_(")

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/06/2016 15:00, Phil L wrote:

..maybe there's a conspiracy theory here -
the referendum clashed with the biggest festival weekend of the year,
coincidence?

I voted a week ago - as could anyone else. My postal vote went into the
post box on a nice warm evening

Posted to uk.d-i-y

escribió:

You sanctimonious prick!

I love you too, baby.

grab a passport and get on the Eurostar.

I'll fly, ta.

But since its there fault, they dont deserver any do they?

That's right, duckie. And it's spelt "their", "don't" and "deserve".

I do like you when you're angry*.

* who said that? Google doesn't find it. Dick Emery?

The Dick Emery catchphrase was "Ooh, you are awful ... but I like
you!".
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Steve Walker wrote:

On 25/06/2016 14:40, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

En el et, Tim
escribió:

[...]

International sales. Latin is the base for southern european
languages IIRC, this opens up South America. French opens up various
parts of Africa and beyond (Vietnam?) English as a base language is
world wide. History means you are capable of reading and learning!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
It looks as though nearly all the youngsters, that is the people that
will be most affected by the referendum, voted to stay in.

Si its going to personally afect you then? Good!

So loads of old codgers have voted on a major issue that has no effect
on them at all and left a mess for the next generation or two.

My wife and I are both very "old codgers) and we both voted to stay!

Using your theory, then it must be that far more "young codgers" voted for
out!

So it would be likely that all that has happened is that the UK will
reapply in a few years time when the old codgers have gone and rejoin
at but with worse terms.

Remember, it was us old codgers that voted for IN the first place - and from
your attitude, that was probably before you were even born!

And what makes you think that the EU will want the "little Englanders" to
return?

That is assuming there is a UK and not a little England.

There is, and always has been, a "little England" and that will never
change.

I can just imagine Scotland going independent and then joining the EU
and vetoing England's application.

Let them go, as long as the rest of the UK stops paying them the millions
they are getting under the Barnet formula!

In a funny way, it's nice to see that the incumbent 'spin doctor' PM has
dropped a monumental bollock with the referendum - and to hear that Farriges
£300,000,000 that was to be given to the NHS upon Exit was a pack of lies
(sorry, he apparently said it was a mistake)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 25 Jun 2016 20:46:31 +0100, alan_m
wrote:

On 25/06/2016 15:00, Phil L wrote:

.maybe there's a conspiracy theory here -
the referendum clashed with the biggest festival weekend of the year,
coincidence?

I voted a week ago - as could anyone else. My postal vote went into the
post box on a nice warm evening

The problem with that is many were undecided *as* they were trying to
put an X in the box.

I bet there were also many who wished they could have amended their
postal vote.

I turned up and simply couldn't decide, so marked it NOTA. I couldn't
decide *because* I appreciated it was important and like most, didn't
have sufficient facts (some are only coming out now). Many really CGAF
either way but were happy to toss a coin or play the tactical /
Russian roulette games.

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote

It looks as though nearly all the youngsters, that is the people that will
be most affected by the referendum, voted to stay in.

Even if that is true, it is far from clear if they have any real basis
for that preference. Yes, quite a few of them prefer the situation
where they are free to move anywhere they like in the EU for
work or just for a few year for the change of scene etc, but it is
far from clear that that is a very viable basis on which to make
such an important decision.

And plenty of them do that to all over the world, not just the EU anyway.

Same with the farts that want to be able to retire to Spain if they choose
to etc.

So loads of old codgers have voted on a major issue that has no effect on
them at all

That's a lie with those like Tomlinson who want to move out of Britain.

and left a mess for the next generation or two.

That assumes its a worse mess than with Britain remaining in the EU.

So it would be likely that all that has happened is that the UK will
reapply in a few years time when the old codgers have gone

That wont happen because the old codgers
will have been replaced by new old codgers.

and rejoin at but with worse terms.

Very likely. But maybe the eurozone will have imploded
by then, so mandating being part of that may have gone.

And it is even possible that the entire EU has imploded
and has returned to something much closer to the EEC,
and that that suits Britain much better than the EU too.

That is assuming there is a UK and not a little England.

Its still the most economically important part of Britain,
particularly now that the North Sea oil and gas is gone.

I can just imagine Scotland going independent

Its far from clear that it will get a referendum on that
now that it is likely to succeed. You dont often see a
polly like Cameron prepared to have referendums on
leaving. None of the other EU countrys which have
chunks than want to leave have ever had one.

and then joining the EU and vetoing England's application.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 25 Jun 2016 20:07:59 +0100, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

En el artÃ*culo , Martin
Barclay escribió:

He should mind the door doesn't his his arse when he leaves England.

No need, I have property in both countries, tyvm.

And I lived in USA for ten years. Boy, was I ever glad to come home.

Which is why you bought a property in Spain.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 25 Jun 2016 19:19:57 +0100, alan_m wrote:

On 25/06/2016 10:39, dennis@home wrote:

It looks as though nearly all the youngsters, that is the people that
will be most affected by the referendum, voted to stay in.

Says the pollsters who often get it very wrong. Unless we no longer have
a 'secret' vote these days all it can be established is the number who
voted for remain or leave. The voting hasn't been broken down into age
groups.

"Talk about selfish old people." So let's see....this was a referendum in
which *everyone* who is able to vote can vote for what *they* want. Yes?
Or are these ******* saying that in *any* voting situation, like a general
election, you should vote for what you think *other* people want?
IMHO those that did *not* vote or register to vote, cannot complain, they
*had* the opportunity to do so.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Capitol" wrote in message
o.uk...
Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el ,
escribió:

Much of the skills base now is in the media industries

Ah yes, "meeja studies", the default fallback for those too thick or
poorly educated to take a real degree.

Don't knock it, its generating massive export sales.

It is actually quite a small part of Britain's exports, not even in the top
10 exports.

I agree it's not engineering or science, but it is very profitable

That is very arguable.

and unequalled world wide.

That is a lie compared with the US.

It's very similar to the sucess of the Essex currency dealers in the city,
definitely cowboys, but money makers for the banks.

Not in money terms it isn't.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

alan_m wrote
dennis@home wrote

It looks as though nearly all the youngsters, that is the people
that will be most affected by the referendum, voted to stay in.

Says the pollsters who often get it very wrong.

When the result is quite close and a lot are undecided until polling day.

Unless we no longer have a 'secret' vote these days all it can
be established is the number who voted for remain or leave.

That's not right. You can get real radical and ask people
how they voted. And plenty say so quite unambiguously
and make it clear that they either like or dislike the result.

The voting hasn't been broken down into age groups.

That is just one way of working that out.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote
Capitol wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Archibald Tarquin
wrote

There wasn't a very good educational system fifty years back.

Complete ********. Willing to bet the
basics were far better taught than today.

You've just lost that bet on the basics of being able to read and write
alone.

And that's not the fault of the schools.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

Whose fault is it then?

I suspect things were not that good years back actually.

I know they weren't based on the number that
left school without being able to read or write alone.

I clearly recollect being threatened with a pair of scissors
in primary school. These were to be used to cut off the
offending digit[s] if I continued to use my left hand.

This would have been in 1959, St Josephs primary school,
Hall St Burslem S-O-T. The Teacher was Mrs Mc Corry,
who lived in a villiage outside the city [I think Rode Heath]

Certainly explains how you are today }-(

Now something must have made an impression
if that lot stayed in the memory banks.

True. My only similar recollection is being ****ed
off at being told that I could say 'we jumped on
the train' in one of my first essays in primary school.

But I have always been right handed.

We just don't get the same level of motivation these days.

And I still write with my left hand!!!

You can keep your freudian theories on motivation, your
computers, B ed's etc, and replace them with a pair of scissors.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
En el artículo , Martin
Barclay escribió:

He should mind the door doesn't his his arse when he leaves England.

No need, I have property in both countries, tyvm.

And I lived in USA for ten years. Boy, was I ever glad to come home.

Bet they were glad to see the last of you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/06/16 18:53, Capitol wrote:
Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el ,
escribió:

Much of the skills base now is in the media industries

Ah yes, "meeja studies", the default fallback for those too thick or
poorly educated to take a real degree.

Don't knock it, its generating massive export sales.

Meeja studdies isnt generating any exports.

Its training people to go on demonstrations and whine, and live off
their parents, or flip burgers.

I agree it's
not engineering or science, but it is very profitable and unequalled
world wide. It's very similar to the sucess of the Essex currency
dealers in the city, definitely cowboys, but money makers for the banks.

Not sure what you are in fact talking about.

The 'media industry' is subsidised by the EU....

twenty-first centurys developed world went into hysterical panic over a
globally average temperature increase of a few tenths of a degree, and,
on the basis of gross exaggerations of highly uncertain computer
projections combined into implausible chains of inference, proceeded to
contemplate a rollback of the industrial age.

Richard Lindzen
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/06/16 18:57, Capitol wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In ,
Archibald Tarquin

Lefty****s.

--
"What do you think about Gay Marriage?"
"I don't."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/06/16 19:15, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Steve Walker wrote:
On 25/06/2016 14:40, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artÃ*culo , Tim
Streater escribió:

[...]

That's because you are thick.

My sister got a highly paid jib at NATO on the basis of having English,
French and German, and teaching herself to type and speak Italian as
well. Latin of course is the key to being able to learn the Romance
languages rapidly.

All those documents that need to be in three or more languages.,

A friend I know with a Cambridge History degree is a financial analysts.

--
"What do you think about Gay Marriage?"
"I don't."
"Don't what?"
"Think about Gay Marriage."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/06/16 23:09, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Bob Eager
wrote:

On Sat, 25 Jun 2016 14:40:13 +0100, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

En el artÃ*culo , Tim
Streater escribió:

Only a **** would talk in these terms, Den.

Actually, for once, I agree with Dennis. (Shock horror! where's my
smelling salts?)

+1

What, you mean you think that old people should have their votes taken
away in referendums? Or bumped off, possibly?

Gas chambers or the Gulags for them mate!

--
€œBut what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!€

Mary Wollstonecraft
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 10:02:46 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 25/06/16 18:57, Capitol wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In ,
Archibald Tarquin
wrote:
There wasn't a very good educational system fifty years back.
Complete ********. Willing to bet the basics were far better taught than
today. And that's not the fault of the schools.

Whose fault is it then?

Lefty****s.

Absolutely spot on!

If the county didn't waste time with socialist pratts, we would have
satellite branches of Eton and Harrow on every street corner.

At least the broadminded conservatives are back at the helm of
education.

Do they scub their genitalia at Eton before prayers yet?

Onward & upward!!

and Hold off on the bacon butties!!

AB

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 25/06/16 18:57, Capitol wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In ,
Archibald Tarquin
wrote:
There wasn't a very good educational system fifty years back.
Complete ********. Willing to bet the basics were far better taught than
today. And that's not the fault of the schools.

Whose fault is it then?

Lefty****s.

Absolutely spot on!

If the county didn't waste time with socialist pratts, we would have
satellite branches of Eton and Harrow on every street corner.

At least the broadminded conservatives are back at the helm of
education.

Do they scub their genitalia at Eton before prayers yet?

Onward & upward!!

and Hold off on the bacon butties!!

Oh come on, lefty****s don't eat Bacon butties.

Its champagne and oysters.

AB

---

Josef Stalin

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 10:02:28 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

The 'media industry' is subsidised by the EU....

And some fairly hefty tax breaks and if a production is based in the
UK it also has access to the EU (freetrade/movement etc...)

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 25 Jun 2016 17:23:25 +0100, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp
wrote:

Last time I went back to the same school the entrance was filled with
recent graduates photos.

Graduates in what and where from? Remember these days any tin pot
college calls itself a "university", they have "graduates" but quite
likely not at degree level.

Also you *have* to be in employment, further education, or training
from "school leaving age" of 16. Real employment is a bit tricky at
16/17 as you aren't an "adult", so there are restrictions and all
manner of obligations employing a "minor" brings along. So as a 16
year old you don't have much choice but to be an apprentice, go to
6th Form and A levels or into "training" at what would have been the
local poly or technical college but is now a "university".

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 25/06/16 18:53, Capitol wrote:
Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el ,
escribió:

Much of the skills base now is in the media industries
Ah yes, "meeja studies", the default fallback for those too thick or
poorly educated to take a real degree.

Don't knock it, its generating massive export sales.

Meeja studdies isnt generating any exports.

Its training people to go on demonstrations and whine, and live off
their parents, or flip burgers.

I agree it's
not engineering or science, but it is very profitable and unequalled
world wide. It's very similar to the sucess of the Essex currency
dealers in the city, definitely cowboys, but money makers for the banks.

Not sure what you are in fact talking about.

The 'media industry' is subsidised by the EU....

Advertising and video/film productions.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Martin
Barclay escribió:

Which is why you bought a property in Spain.

Yes. The EU gave me that choice (and made it very easy too). I have
homes in both UK and Spain. When it gets too cold here I do one to the
sunshine.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
(")_(")
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo ,
Capitol escribió:

International sales. Latin is the base for southern european
languages

If you get both French and Southern European languages, you get Catalan.
And, of course, Catalunya will be watching Brexit with great interest,
having wanted to do a Catexit from Spain for a long time.

IIRC, this opens up South America.

+1. Portuguese and Spanish.

French opens up various
parts of Africa and beyond (Vietnam?) English as a base language is
world wide. History means you are capable of reading and learning!

+1

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
(")_(")
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Tim
Streater escribió:

What, you mean you think that old people should have their votes taken
away in referendums? Or bumped off, possibly?

No, of course not, but perhaps the oldies should take a long-term view
and think what's best for the country and the future generations that
will inherit it, rather than the short-term view of what's best for
them, here and now.

And put the jingoistic crap about the war behind them. The war ended 70
years ago, ffs.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
(")_(")
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 11:58:16 +0100, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

En el artÃ*culo , Tim
Streater escribió:

What, you mean you think that old people should have their votes taken
away in referendums? Or bumped off, possibly?

No, of course not, but perhaps the oldies should take a long-term view and
think what's best for the country and the future generations that will
inherit it, rather than the short-term view of what's best for them, here
and now.

And you would apply this to a General Election too? Really?

And put the jingoistic crap about the war behind them. The war ended 70
years ago, ffs.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 11:50:26 +0100, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

En el artÃ*culo , Martin
Barclay escribió:

Which is why you bought a property in Spain.

Yes. The EU gave me that choice (and made it very easy too). I have
homes in both UK and Spain. When it gets too cold here I do one to the
sunshine.

Then you don't love your country all that much do you, when you /also/
took out Spanish citizenship.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/06/16 11:58, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artÃ*culo , Tim
Streater escribió:

What, you mean you think that old people should have their votes taken
away in referendums? Or bumped off, possibly?

No, of course not, but perhaps the oldies should take a long-term view
and think what's best for the country and the future generations that
will inherit it, rather than the short-term view of what's best for
them, here and now.

And put the jingoistic crap about the war behind them. The war ended 70
years ago, ffs.

Don't say things like that in Scotland or N Ireland.

They are still fighting them, in their own minds

--
"What do you think about Gay Marriage?"
"I don't."
"Don't what?"
"Think about Gay Marriage."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Barclay escribió:

Which is why you bought a property in Spain.

Yes. The EU gave me that choice (and made it very easy too). I have
homes in both UK and Spain. When it gets too cold here I do one to the
sunshine.

Then you don't love your country all that much

What a nauseating statement about a vile concept.

More vile than hating it?

But Marxism is the crack cocaine.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Martin Barclay escribió:

Which is why you bought a property in Spain.

Yes. The EU gave me that choice (and made it very easy too). I have
homes in both UK and Spain. When it gets too cold here I do one to the
sunshine.

Then you don't love your country all that much

What a nauseating statement about a vile concept.

Thank you for snipping the end of what I /actually/ posted:

"...when you /also/ took out Spanish citizenship."

WTF was wrong with him just having UK citizenship?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Martin Barclay escribió:

Which is why you bought a property in Spain.

Yes. The EU gave me that choice (and made it very easy too). I have
homes in both UK and Spain. When it gets too cold here I do one to the
sunshine.

Then you don't love your country all that much

What a nauseating statement about a vile concept.

Thank you for snipping the end of what I /actually/ posted:

"...when you /also/ took out Spanish citizenship."

WTF was wrong with him just having UK citizenship?

Its like my sister, in Germany she used a UK driving license, in the UK,
a German one.

evaded all her fines that way.

kind word alone.

Al Capone

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Martin Barclay escribió:

Which is why you bought a property in Spain.

Yes. The EU gave me that choice (and made it very easy too). I have
homes in both UK and Spain. When it gets too cold here I do one to
the sunshine.

Then you don't love your country all that much

What a nauseating statement about a vile concept.

Thank you for snipping the end of what I /actually/ posted:

"...when you /also/ took out Spanish citizenship."

WTF was wrong with him just having UK citizenship?

Its like my sister, in Germany she used a UK driving license, in the UK, a
German one.

evaded all her fines that way.

Chuckle I like that. :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Martin Barclay escribió:

Which is why you bought a property in Spain.

Yes. The EU gave me that choice (and made it very easy too). I have
homes in both UK and Spain. When it gets too cold here I do one to
the sunshine.

Then you don't love your country all that much

What a nauseating statement about a vile concept.

Thank you for snipping the end of what I /actually/ posted:

"...when you /also/ took out Spanish citizenship."

WTF was wrong with him just having UK citizenship?

I already know you're a bigot (and likely a racist), there's no need to
prove it over again.

Well you would be entirely /wrong/.
Anything else?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Martin
Barclay escribió:

Then you don't love your country all that much do you, when you /also/
took out Spanish citizenship.

I never said I did.

I'm very fond of my native country and its eccentricities, especially
its willingness to stick two fingers up at the EU, but if you were to
ask me whether I identify more as British or European, I'd go for the
latter.

Perhaps the fact that I worked for a university for many years with a
large intake of professors, researchers and students from EU countries,
plus living and working in Spanish territory working with people from
all over Europe for 16 years, has coloured my views. They say travel
broadens the mind and it's absolutely, totally true especially when you
work with them and are not a passive observer (=tourist).

It saddens me that Brexit will narrow future opportunities for our young
people to live and work alongside our European cousins. But then,
developments today look interesting. Sturgeon has indicated willingness
to use her veto to prevent Britain's Article 50 process from being
ratified. In return, of course, she'll insist that we allow Scotland
another in/out of UK referendum. Seems a very fair deal to me.

Interesting times ahead for sure.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
(")_(")
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Martin
Barclay escribió:

WTF was wrong with him just having UK citizenship?

It's like being bisexual. You have twice the choice.

I take it you do approve of choice?

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
(")_(")
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Streater escribió:

[...]

yeahbut, That'll be because it says "University of Cambridge" across the top

not because it says "History" in the middle

tim