Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Talk about selfish old people..

On 2016-06-26, Martin Barclay wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 11:50:26 +0100, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

En el artÃ*culo ,
Martin Barclay escribió:

Which is why you bought a property in Spain.

Yes. The EU gave me that choice (and made it very easy too). I have
homes in both UK and Spain. When it gets too cold here I do one to the
sunshine.

Then you don't love your country all that much

What a nauseating statement about a vile concept.

Thank you for snipping the end of what I /actually/ posted:

"...when you /also/ took out Spanish citizenship."

WTF was wrong with him just having UK citizenship?

Its like my sister, in Germany she used a UK driving license, in the UK,
a German one.

evaded all her fines that way.

kind word alone.

Al Capone