Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Talk about selfish old people..

On Sat, 25 Jun 2016 20:46:31 +0100, alan_m
wrote:

On 25/06/2016 15:00, Phil L wrote:

.maybe there's a conspiracy theory here -
the referendum clashed with the biggest festival weekend of the year,
coincidence?

I voted a week ago - as could anyone else. My postal vote went into the
post box on a nice warm evening

The problem with that is many were undecided *as* they were trying to
put an X in the box.

I bet there were also many who wished they could have amended their
postal vote.

I turned up and simply couldn't decide, so marked it NOTA. I couldn't
decide *because* I appreciated it was important and like most, didn't
have sufficient facts (some are only coming out now). Many really CGAF
either way but were happy to toss a coin or play the tactical /
Russian roulette games.

Cheers, T i m