Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Another Selfish Athlete

Just as an aside; I think that Lew's posting was actually a repost from
"several" other groups! As it was almost verbatim from a lot of the "Humor"
and/or Fun groups. That being said,not in his defense or otherwise. I
thought it was more than a little funny!! The young lady is equally talented
as she is well endowed. Both of which gains her the attention she desires.
If not, why are there so many varied shots of her posted all over the net?

Smile more and complain less!!!

Sparky01

BTW: after about 7-8 years of this Group, I "ain't a newbie"

"Upscale" wrote in message

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
This is the kind of crap that just ****es me off.

Wimbledon hopeful Simona Halep wants surgery to reduce
the size of her breasts.
****ES ME OFF, SELFISH ATHLETE THAT SHE IS...

I'm trying to decide if you're serious or making a feeble attempt at some
kind of joking comment. As a red blooded male who appreciates a normal
healthy female form, I for one abhor big tits like that. They're ugly,
oversized and certain to cause back problems. And, all this is aside from
the fact that she may not like being constantly ogled in some sort of
freakish public show by cretins like you. If breast reduction surgery
makes her look normal and at the same time helps her tennis aspirations,
then I applaud her choice. Certainly, that's more desirable than one of
your bimbos who pay money to get monstrosities like those. I suspect just
as many or more given the option, would rather not be so encumbered.

Normally Lew, you have a pretty good outlook on things, but in this case
all I can say to you is "Grow up little man".

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 11:18:50 -0600, "sparky01"
wrote:

snip

I love it. A bunch of guys debating boob size in a
woodworking group. Sounds like my shop - lol...