Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT This is the reason I hate the public enforcing the law

On Oct 3, 8:58*am, harry wrote:
On Oct 2, 10:39*pm, "ARW" wrote:

Onetap wrote:
On Tuesday, October 2, 2012 8:31:05 PM UTC+1,
wrote:
Driving down the A365 tonight and a headlight lamp blew. 2nd time
in one

year, opposite headlight to the last one but it happens.

The bulb blew between Marr and Hickleton.

What I do not need is some knobhead travelling the other way
putting his

main beams on to tell me there is a headlight out on my van. I know
that

there is a headlight out, what does the daft **** want me to do?

Me? I stuck my main beams on and moved across to the other side of
the road

and scared the **** ****less. I swerved back in at the last second
but I

loved it when he mounted the grass verge to avoid me.

Feel free to call me insane.

And you're proud of that?

Yes. 100% proud of it.

--
Adam

Do you drive a white van?
If so, you have white van man syndrome.
Get help,it can be fatal.
BTW you weren't in Wales were you with your white van were you?

If you must make "jokes" like that, at least check your facts first.
It was a landrover and it wasn't white.

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 05:47:58 -0700 (PDT), Man at B&Q wrote:

BTW you weren't in Wales were you with your white van were you?

If you must make "jokes" like that, at least check your facts first.
It was a landrover and it wasn't white.

There is a blue Land Rover Discovery that is owned by the chap arrested.

The vehicle that her friends say she got into was a light coloured/grey
van.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Another John" wrote in message
In article ,
"ARW" wrote:

What I do not need is some knobhead travelling the other way
putting his main beams on to tell me there is a headlight out
on my van. I know that there is a headlight out, what does
the daft **** want me to do?

Me? I stuck my main beams on and moved across to the other side of
the road and scared the **** ****less. I swerved back in at the
last second but I loved it when he mounted the grass verge to avoid
me.

Feel free to call me insane.

And you're proud of that?

Yes. 100% proud of it.

Hang on: so you nearly killed someone because he wanted to let you know
you had a light out?

What would you have done if he'd come up to you in the car park and said
"'Scuse me -- did you know your rear-nearside is nearly flat?" Shoved
him to the ground, kicked him, called him a nosey **** and told him to
mind his own business?

(Like TNP in another response) you say you were immediately aware that
your headlight had gone out: can I suggest (without fear of being filled
in) that you are in a tiny, TINY minority!??

I check my lights regularly, because I know it's often difficult to tell
from behind the wheel when a headlight's out.

Looking at many drivers on the road, it's a bloody miracle that they
know which side the petrol cap is on, never mind checking their lights.

Added to all of this, of course, replacing a headlight bulb these days
is either (a) virtually impossible for the average owner (including me)

And yet still they try, as is evidenced by the one in three cars that have
one headlight pointing in the ditch, and the other sweeping the sky ... :-(

Arfa

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Added to all of this, of course, replacing a headlight bulb these days is
either (a) virtually impossible for the average owner (including me) or
(b) unbelievably expensive at a garage. No wonder that there are so many
lights out: it's ****ing annoying, and it's ********ing dangerous****.[1]

Actually despite halford's adverts its usually a piece of ****, even with
sealed beam units.

It's a piece of **** to do wrongly ...

Arfa

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Lobster wrote:

On 03/10/2012 09:19, Another John wrote:

Looking at many drivers on the road, it's a bloody miracle that they
know which side the petrol cap is on

Notwithstanding the fact that I am an utterly *brilliant* driver,

Ditto, natch.

I have
no clue which side the petrol cap is, courtesy of the fact that it's
different on the the two vehicles I drive regularly. However, I have no
incentive to try to remember, as whichever side of the petrol pump I
park, the hose is always more than amply long enough to reach the tank
even if it's on the far side of the car, with no risk of damage etc to
pump/hose/car.

I always find it bizarre when there are two or three vehicles with
right-side petrol caps queuing on the left side of the pump, but nobody
using the right side... I pull up, fill my tank using the hose over to
the far side of the car, and have left the forecourt before these people
have even reached the pump...

Well, ditto -- but that wasn't my point, was it?

J.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

(Like TNP in another response) you say you were immediately aware that
your headlight had gone out: can I suggest (without fear of being filled
in) that you are in a tiny, TINY minority!??
I check my lights regularly, because I know it's often difficult to tell
from behind the wheel when a headlight's out.

Holy crap, are UK drivers SO BAD that they don't know they only have one
headlight left? Its bloody FRIGHTENING.

I can only conclude you are one of those people who never drives on
roads at night than don't have streetlights.

Wrong! Very much so.

Added to all of this, of course, replacing a headlight bulb these days
is either (a) virtually impossible for the average owner (including me)
or (b) unbelievably expensive at a garage. No wonder that there are so
many lights out: it's ****ing annoying, and it's ********ing
dangerous****.[1]

Actually despite halford's adverts its usually a piece of ****, even
with sealed beam units.

No way man! Depends on the car you own, of course. In the last 20 years
I've gone from swopping light bulbs in 2 mins flat, to taking two hours
over one. [1]

John

'Course: I'm thick.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
charles wrote:

In my last car, the battery had to be removed to gain access to the
nearside headlamp unit.

I was going to say Ditto, but I remember now that the *second* time I
had to do it, I suddenly discovered some kind of contortion which made
the job easy[1]. I'm convinced that there's some kind of Magic Circle
associated with bulb replacement, and I'd somehow blunder upon one of
their secret ways.

J.

[1] This is an 04 Suzy Alto -- crappy little thing, and our absolute
darling: just perfect for almost all the trips we make to the local town.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
"Arfa Daily" wrote:

Added to all of this, of course, replacing a headlight bulb these days
is either (a) virtually impossible for the average owner (including me)

And yet still they try, as is evidenced by the one in three cars that have
one headlight pointing in the ditch, and the other sweeping the sky ... :-(

Yes - that's because they've
(1) looked at it and perhaps tried;
(2) gone to the garage and discovered how much the minimum one hour's
labour is;
(3) said Sod It and done it themselves anyway. (Or, in the case of some
One-Lights: just said Sod It.)

J.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Another John wrote:
In article ,
"ARW" wrote:

[...]

If someone came up to me in a car park and aimed a torch in my eyes, then
yes, I would take defensive action.

(Like TNP in another response) you say you were immediately aware that
your headlight had gone out: can I suggest (without fear of being
filled in) that you are in a tiny, TINY minority!??

I check my lights regularly, because I know it's often difficult to
tell from behind the wheel when a headlight's out.

It stands out very well, even with streetlights that there is a headlight
out.

Looking at many drivers on the road, it's a bloody miracle that they
know which side the petrol cap is on, never mind checking their
lights.

Now that is something I do have a problem with. I drive 9 different vans and
only one of them on a regular basis. I do have to look to see which side the
other 8 are on before filling up.

Added to all of this, of course, replacing a headlight bulb these days
is either (a) virtually impossible for the average owner (including
me) or (b) unbelievably expensive at a garage. No wonder that there
are so many lights out: it's ****ing annoying, and it's ********ing
dangerous****.[1]

Swapping the bulb is a 5 minute job on this van. I carry a spare but I was
not in a place suitable to swap it.

[1] Though nowhere near as dangerous as bad-tempered, arrogant,
insanely aggressive white van drivers.

Or indeed members of the public who think they are the police.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

GB wrote:
On 02/10/2012 20:31, ARW wrote:

Feel free to call me insane.

Insane, dangerous, incredibly stupid. Also criminal, and you posted
that with your real name. Do you expect applause or something? Or do
you live in a pure fantasy world where you make all this stuff up?

I openly admit to causing a carvan to overturn on the M5 in a fit of rage
against the other driver who tried to ram me off the road. In my eyes that's
a victory.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 17:54:17 +0100, "ARW" wrote:

Another John wrote:
In article ,
"ARW" wrote:

[1] Though nowhere near as dangerous as bad-tempered, arrogant,
insanely aggressive white van drivers.

Or indeed members of the public who think they are the police.

Isn't that what you thought you were when you sought to teach the other driver a lesson?
And have you thought what might have happened if in her terror she swerved the other way?

--
Phil Addison
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/10/2012 14:19, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 05:47:58 -0700 (PDT), Man at B&Q wrote:

BTW you weren't in Wales were you with your white van were you?

If you must make "jokes" like that, at least check your facts first.
It was a landrover and it wasn't white.

There is a blue Land Rover Discovery that is owned by the chap arrested.

The vehicle that her friends say she got into was a light coloured/grey
van.

They actually said that she got into a "Landrover or small van such as a
Connect" (don't forget the witness was 7 and to a child they can be
similar enough shapes). They also said that it was thought to be grey,
but that "it might not be as colours look different under street
lighting." Further she said that she got into the driver's side and the
Landrover in question is left-hand drive.

SteveW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 18:03:00 +0100, "ARW" wrote:

GB wrote:
On 02/10/2012 20:31, ARW wrote:

Feel free to call me insane.

Insane, dangerous, incredibly stupid. Also criminal, and you posted
that with your real name. Do you expect applause or something? Or do
you live in a pure fantasy world where you make all this stuff up?

I openly admit to causing a carvan to overturn on the M5 in a fit of rage
against the other driver who tried to ram me off the road. In my eyes that's
a victory.

Someone pulling a caravan tried to ran you off the road? Utter ********.

Even if it did happen you would do well to review what you did just before that to enrage
them. as someone else said "Anger managment course" for you, ideally coupled with a course
to learn how to drive so you don't put yourself in dangerous situations. The police teach
it, it's called defensive driving.

--
Phil Addison
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/10/2012 16:42, Another John wrote:
[...]

I have heard that the Focus mk1 is an absolute pig. Fortunately I have a
mk2 and after the first time, you can do it in a few minutes as you know
exactly where to release the hidden clips.

I have however owned one car that for a simple tail light bulb
replacement needed the interior boot trim and side carpet removed
(requiring new clips as they seem designed to break on removal) and then
the back of the cluster removing with no acess for a spanner or normal
socket; only a long-reach socket would do - I have them and I'm sure
that many others on here do, but how many ordinary drivers would?

SteveW

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Another John wrote:
In article ,
"Arfa Daily" wrote:

Added to all of this, of course, replacing a headlight bulb these
days is either (a) virtually impossible for the average owner
(including me)

And yet still they try, as is evidenced by the one in three cars
that have one headlight pointing in the ditch, and the other
sweeping the sky ... :-(

Yes - that's because they've
(1) looked at it and perhaps tried;

(2) gone to the garage and discovered how much the minimum one hour's
labour is;

Not all garages charge a minimum of one hours labour for small jobs. And
yes, I know, not all headlight bulb swaps are small jobs.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/10/2012 17:54, ARW wrote:
Another John wrote:
In article ,
"ARW" wrote:

[...]

I don't know about vans, but some cars have a little triangle on the
gauge, pointing to the side that the filler is on.

SteveW

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Phil Addison wrote:
On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 17:54:17 +0100, "ARW"
wrote:

Another John wrote:
In article ,
"ARW" wrote:

[1] Though nowhere near as dangerous as bad-tempered, arrogant,
insanely aggressive white van drivers.

Or indeed members of the public who think they are the police.

Isn't that what you thought you were when you sought to teach the
other driver a lesson? And have you thought what might have happened
if in her terror she swerved the other way?

Why have you given the other driver a pair of tits and a vagina?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 18:27:32 +0100, "ARW" wrote:

Phil Addison wrote:
On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 17:54:17 +0100, "ARW"
wrote:

Another John wrote:
In article ,
"ARW" wrote:

[1] Though nowhere near as dangerous as bad-tempered, arrogant,
insanely aggressive white van drivers.

Or indeed members of the public who think they are the police.

Isn't that what you thought you were when you sought to teach the
other driver a lesson? And have you thought what might have happened
if in her terror she swerved the other way?

Why have you given the other driver a pair of tits and a vagina?

You mean you stopped and saw she didn't have them?

--
Phil Addison
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

wrote:

Phil Addison wrote:
On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 17:54:17 +0100, "ARW"
wrote:

Another John wrote:
In article ,
"ARW" wrote:

[1] Though nowhere near as dangerous as bad-tempered,
arrogant, insanely aggressive white van drivers.

Or indeed members of the public who think they are the police.

Isn't that what you thought you were when you sought to teach the
other driver a lesson? And have you thought what might have
happened if in her terror she swerved the other way?

Why have you given the other driver a pair of tits and a vagina?

You mean you stopped and saw she didn't have them?

The other driver was a he not a she.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
SteveW wrote:

Looking at many drivers on the road, it's a bloody miracle that they
know which side the petrol cap is on, never mind checking their
lights.

Now that is something I do have a problem with. I drive 9 different vans and
only one of them on a regular basis. I do have to look to see which side the
other 8 are on before filling up.

I don't know about vans, but some cars have a little triangle on the
gauge, pointing to the side that the filler is on.

(Yes! I discovered that last week in the Grauniad! Never even noticed
that little triangle before then! In my defence, my 'other' car does
not have one, so it's not universal yet.)

But I unwittingly caused a thread swerve: my point was not that some
drivers don't know which side the petrol cap is (even less that some
drivers will queue for a pump on "the right side"!!), but that for
some drivers a car seems to be like a magic carpet: you get in, turn it
on, foot down, foot off when you get where you want to be. Oh and you
put petrol in every now and again.

John

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Phil Addison wrote:
On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 17:54:17 +0100, "ARW"
wrote:

Another John wrote:
In article ,
"ARW" wrote:

[1] Though nowhere near as dangerous as bad-tempered,
arrogant, insanely aggressive white van drivers.

Or indeed members of the public who think they are the police.

Isn't that what you thought you were when you sought to teach the
other driver a lesson? And have you thought what might have
happened if in her terror she swerved the other way?

Why have you given the other driver a pair of tits and a vagina?

You mean you stopped and saw she didn't have them?

The other driver was a he not a she.

It's not possible to even see the driver in an oncoming vehicle at night unless you
stopped. Or did you stop and give an earful then roar off before they could clock your
reg?

--
Phil Addison
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Phil Addison wrote:

Isn't that what you thought you were when you sought to teach the
other driver a lesson? And have you thought what might have
happened if in her terror she swerved the other way?

Why have you given the other driver a pair of tits and a vagina?

You mean you stopped and saw she didn't have them?

The other driver was a he not a she.

It's not possible to even see the driver in an oncoming vehicle at night
unless you stopped. Or did you stop and give an earful then roar off
before they could clock your reg?

This thread has degenerated from a full-blown punch-up into name-calling
across the playground. I may wander off if it doesn't all kick off
again.

John
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/10/2012 18:53, Another John wrote:
In article ,
SteveW wrote:

[...]

Do you really expect anthing in this group to remain on track?

SteveW

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Phil Addison wrote:
On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 17:54:17 +0100, "ARW"
wrote:

Another John wrote:
In article ,
"ARW" wrote:

[1] Though nowhere near as dangerous as bad-tempered, arrogant,
insanely aggressive white van drivers.

Or indeed members of the public who think they are the police.

Isn't that what you thought you were when you sought to teach the
other driver a lesson?

I did not try to enforce any legal rules or regulations. Far from it, I
broke the legal rules and regulations.

I enforced MY rules onto a member of the public that was giving me **** and
whose actions were also not legal.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

wrote:

Phil Addison wrote:
On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 17:54:17 +0100, "ARW"
wrote:

Another John wrote:
In article ,
"ARW" wrote:

[1] Though nowhere near as dangerous as bad-tempered,
arrogant, insanely aggressive white van drivers.

Or indeed members of the public who think they are the
police.

Isn't that what you thought you were when you sought to teach
the other driver a lesson? And have you thought what might
have happened if in her terror she swerved the other way?

Why have you given the other driver a pair of tits and a vagina?

You mean you stopped and saw she didn't have them?

The other driver was a he not a she.

It's not possible to even see the driver in an oncoming vehicle at
night unless you stopped. Or did you stop and give an earful then
roar off before they could clock your reg?

The main beams worked. And "she" had a beard.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

SteveW wrote:

[...]

No. Not even the same side of the road:-)

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 03 Oct 2012 18:18:27 +0100, SteveW wrote:

... with no acess for a spanner or normal socket; only a long-reach
socket would do - I have them and I'm sure that many others on here do,
but how many ordinary drivers would?

These days most ordinary drivers would just take it to a garage or
dealers or wait for the next service/MOT. As some one else hinted at to
many a car has a go pedal, a stop pedal, some have another pedal you have
to press at the same time as waggling a stick, a round thing to make it
point in the right direction and a hole to put fuel in. That is all they
know.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Liquorice wrote:

On Wed, 03 Oct 2012 18:18:27 +0100, SteveW wrote:

... with no acess for a spanner or normal socket; only a long-reach
socket would do - I have them and I'm sure that many others on here do,
but how many ordinary drivers would?

These days most ordinary drivers would just take it to a garage or
dealers or wait for the next service/MOT. As some one else hinted at to
many a car has a go pedal, a stop pedal, some have another pedal you have
to press at the same time as waggling a stick, a round thing to make it
point in the right direction and a hole to put fuel in. That is all they
know.

To be fair, it's all to crowded and complicated.

I have done many jobs back in the 80's: head off and grind valves, serveral
carb overhauls and retunes, electrical mods, brakes, suspension etc.

But there is now so much crap and a good deal is very hard to get at/needs
tools/needs computer to key in a new module that noone bothers doing
anything.

--
Tim Watts
Personal Blog: http://www.dionic.net/tim/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Phil Addison wrote:
On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 17:54:17 +0100, "ARW"
wrote:

Another John wrote:
In article ,
"ARW" wrote:

[1] Though nowhere near as dangerous as bad-tempered,
arrogant, insanely aggressive white van drivers.

Or indeed members of the public who think they are the
police.

Isn't that what you thought you were when you sought to teach
the other driver a lesson? And have you thought what might
have happened if in her terror she swerved the other way?

Why have you given the other driver a pair of tits and a vagina?

You mean you stopped and saw she didn't have them?

The other driver was a he not a she.

It's not possible to even see the driver in an oncoming vehicle at
night unless you stopped. Or did you stop and give an earful then
roar off before they could clock your reg?

The main beams worked. And "she" had a beard.

Not two balls and a penis then; how convenient.

--
Phil Addison
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 19:40:33 +0100, "ARW" wrote:

Phil Addison wrote:
On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 17:54:17 +0100, "ARW"
wrote:

Another John wrote:
In article ,
"ARW" wrote:

[1] Though nowhere near as dangerous as bad-tempered, arrogant,
insanely aggressive white van drivers.

Or indeed members of the public who think they are the police.

Isn't that what you thought you were when you sought to teach the
other driver a lesson?

I did not try to enforce any legal rules or regulations. Far from it, I
broke the legal rules and regulations.

I enforced MY rules onto a member of the public that was giving me **** and
whose actions were also not legal.

OIC, its ok to illegally enforce your outrageous illegal rules, but not for others to even
point out infractions of our legal rules. I'm not sure that there are classes for
arrogance.

--
Phil Addison

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Lobster
writes
On 03/10/2012 09:19, Another John wrote:

Looking at many drivers on the road, it's a bloody miracle that they
know which side the petrol cap is on

Notwithstanding the fact that I am an utterly *brilliant* driver, I
have no clue which side the petrol cap is, courtesy of the fact that
it's different on the the two vehicles I drive regularly. However, I
have no incentive to try to remember, as whichever side of the petrol
pump I park, the hose is always more than amply long enough to reach
the tank even if it's on the far side of the car, with no risk of
damage etc to pump/hose/car.

I always find it bizarre when there are two or three vehicles with
right-side petrol caps queuing on the left side of the pump, but nobody
using the right side... I pull up, fill my tank using the hose over to
the far side of the car, and have left the forecourt before these
people have even reached the pump...

David

Shh, don't tell them. My motorhome has the filler on the left and I have
no choice but to use the right side - but it helps when all the useless
morons with the filler on the left are all queuing on the other side.
--
hugh
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Now that is something I do have a problem with. I drive 9 different vans
and only one of them on a regular basis. I do have to look to see which
side the other 8 are on before filling up.

There is usually a little arrow head on the fuel gauge, next to the petrol
pump symbol. It points to the side that the filler is on.

Arfa

Posted to uk.d-i-y

SteveW wrote:

[...]

What, and that's not the way it is then ... ?

Arfa

Posted to uk.d-i-y

SteveW wrote:

[...]

So, did anyone see The Beach Boys' dreadful performance on Later with J.H.
at the weekend ? :-)

Arfa

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 03 Oct 2012 09:19:37 +0100, Another John wrote:
you say you were immediately aware that
your headlight had gone out: can I suggest (without fear of being filled
in) that you are in a tiny, TINY minority!??

I check my lights regularly, because I know it's often difficult to tell
from behind the wheel when a headlight's out.

The obvious solution is to always drive with one headlight out, then it's
really easy to tell when the other one fails.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 03 Oct 2012 10:14:43 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:
That doesn't stop them, I had to flash a driver last night who was
driving without headlights through a village in the sticks with no
streetlights.

I saw someone earlier driving with no front end on the vehicle :-) No
bumper, lights, grille, indicators...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 02 Oct 2012 23:34:52 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
At the next set of lights a fukimng cyclist pulled up alongside me and
tapped on te window
"Did you KNOWy our TAIL LIGHT was out". I gestured at the dash "Yes. The
car already told me that" and shut the window in his face.

That reads a lot better as "shut his face in the window"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Oct 3, 8:58*am, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:
On Tue, 02 Oct 2012 21:39:29 GMT, DerbyBorn wrote:
I don't by flashing lights whilst on the move but if we've both parked
up reasonably close to each other I'll wander over and tell them.

...and hear tales like, "Its been like that for ages" or " I know, but
it is going for an MOT in a couple of months time, it will get fixed
then."

'tis true but I've done my bit. If they get stopped by the boys in blue
and knicked that's not my problem. Remember that the duff light is just
an excuse for them to stop you, once they have they'll check everything
else, like tyres, tax, insurance, your dox etc...

--
Cheers
Dave.

Tax, Insurance, MOT are all on databases the police have access these
days and most traffic police have ANPR equipment. So you'll get
stopped if you don't have any of the above anyway. If you're driving
around on bald tyres you deserve the fine.

Philip
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 03 Oct 2012 10:02:54 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Added to all of this, of course, replacing a headlight bulb these days
is either (a) virtually impossible for the average owner (including me)
or (b) unbelievably expensive at a garage. No wonder that there are so
many lights out: it's ****ing annoying, and it's ********ing
dangerous****.[1]

Actually despite halford's adverts its usually a piece of ****, even
with sealed beam units.

I think I've got it. You're still living in 1974.

Is it a public footpath ? john ryan UK diy 74 May 30th 11 04:28 PM
Another reason to hate CFLs ... Arfa Daily Electronics Repair 65 October 26th 10 11:10 PM
Any reason Bob La Londe Metalworking 5 February 10th 10 05:15 AM
Is there any particular reason... Malissa Baldwin Home Repair 0 April 15th 07 07:21 AM
Opinion public Dr. Hair PicK Home Repair 1 January 29th 06 03:49 PM