Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil Addison Phil Addison is offline

Default OT This is the reason I hate the public enforcing the law

On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 18:03:00 +0100, "ARW" wrote:

GB wrote:
On 02/10/2012 20:31, ARW wrote:

Feel free to call me insane.

Insane, dangerous, incredibly stupid. Also criminal, and you posted
that with your real name. Do you expect applause or something? Or do
you live in a pure fantasy world where you make all this stuff up?

I openly admit to causing a carvan to overturn on the M5 in a fit of rage
against the other driver who tried to ram me off the road. In my eyes that's
a victory.

Someone pulling a caravan tried to ran you off the road? Utter ********.

Even if it did happen you would do well to review what you did just before that to enrage
them. as someone else said "Anger managment course" for you, ideally coupled with a course
to learn how to drive so you don't put yourself in dangerous situations. The police teach
it, it's called defensive driving.

--
Phil Addison