Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT This is the reason I hate the public enforcing the law

On Sun, 7 Oct 2012 20:01:22 +0100, "ARW"
wrote:

Seriously, I recommend trying it, but I doubt reading the links is
enough. It works much better with several of you in an interactive
tutorial with a good teacher. I've been through these and its most
satisfying afterwards to be able to divert conversations away from
confrontation to get people to accept what you want them to without
even raising your voice. Works with family and friends too, not
just in work.

We used to call that "Being a manipulative ****."

Sometimes apprentices just need a good bollocking. It's often good for them.
The smart ones will learn from it and use it when they are on their own at
work and need to stand up for themselves.

Once the bollocking is over then they are working with me and the bollocking
is history (unless they did not learn from it)

Read closely what that arsehole wrote.
He thinks it's fine to manipulate his friends and family - what a
****.

Is it a public footpath ? john ryan UK diy 74 May 30th 11 04:28 PM
Another reason to hate CFLs ... Arfa Daily Electronics Repair 65 October 26th 10 11:10 PM
Any reason Bob La Londe Metalworking 5 February 10th 10 05:15 AM
Is there any particular reason... Malissa Baldwin Home Repair 0 April 15th 07 07:21 AM
Opinion public Dr. Hair PicK Home Repair 1 January 29th 06 03:49 PM