Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default OT This is the reason I hate the public enforcing the law

On Oct 3, 8:58*am, harry wrote:
On Oct 2, 10:39*pm, "ARW" wrote:

Onetap wrote:
On Tuesday, October 2, 2012 8:31:05 PM UTC+1,
wrote:
Driving down the A365 tonight and a headlight lamp blew. 2nd time
in one

year, opposite headlight to the last one but it happens.

The bulb blew between Marr and Hickleton.

What I do not need is some knobhead travelling the other way
putting his

main beams on to tell me there is a headlight out on my van. I know
that

there is a headlight out, what does the daft **** want me to do?

Me? I stuck my main beams on and moved across to the other side of
the road

and scared the **** ****less. I swerved back in at the last second
but I

loved it when he mounted the grass verge to avoid me.

Feel free to call me insane.

And you're proud of that?

Yes. 100% proud of it.

--
Adam

Do you drive a white van?
If so, you have white van man syndrome.
Get help,it can be fatal.
BTW you weren't in Wales were you with your white van were you?

If you must make "jokes" like that, at least check your facts first.
It was a landrover and it wasn't white.

MBQ