Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Connecting DVD Player

We have a 5 year old Bush telly with a built in DVD player - which don't not
work.

SWMBO has therefore purchased a cheap DVD player and my mission is to
connect up the beast. Alas I am a complete numpty when it comes to this
sort of thing - and there is no teenager available to help.

The player came with a lead, exhibit A
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...y/click004.jpg

The telly is connected to a Telewest box, back of telly here
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...y/click001.jpg

and back of Telewest box here
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...y/click002.jpg

and finally back of DVD player
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...y/click003.jpg

The red/yellow/white lead does nothing. I think I need a scart lead to
connect the Telewest box to the DVD.

Is that it? Or is it even more horribly complex than I imagined?

SWMBO of course wanted to watch a DVD tonight and everything is my fault.
It has to be working tomorrow!

Help!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
[...]

For now, take the scart lead out of the back of the telewest box and
plug it into the DVD for a peaceful life from SWMBO.

Later, armed with another scart lead, investigate what the second scart
port on the telewest box does. It might just work.

If not, then you need an external scart selector switch (and possibly a
3rd scart lead) to fit between the telewest box and your TV.

Bob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:

[...]

The DVD player appears to have several different output options:
* composite video + stereo sound (as per the supplied lead)
* component video
* S-Video, and
* Scart

In an ideal world, the TV would have a number of input options, and you'd
connect the DVD player direct to the TV using one of them, and then select
the appropiate input from the TV's menu.

However, your TV appears only to have one input - a Scart - and that's
already being used by the Telewest box.

However, the Telewest box has a second Scart connector. There's a fighting
chance that you can connect the DVD player to that - with a Scart cable -
and tell the Telewest box to use its external Scart input, and transmit the
signal to the TV. The TV itself would have to be set up in the same way as
when it's normally receiving a signal from the Telewest box.

If that doesn't work, you can get multi-Scart adapters (one plug and two or
more sockets - e.g. http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=43158). If
you plug that into the tele, you can then plug two or more Scart-based
devices (in your case, the Telewest box and the DVD player) into its
sockets, and select which one you want to use - usually with a manual
switch - although I believe some are auto-sensing, using some magic which I
don't understand!.
--
Cheers,
Roger

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

This wizard should help.

http://www.dtg.org.uk/consumer/connection_wizard.html

Peter Crosland

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 19:07:56 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

and back of Telewest box here
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...y/click002.jpg

Any chance of a photo where we can read what the free SCART socket it
labled. I suspect it's for a recorder so you should be able to
connect your DVD player to that via a SCART cable and kick the
Telewest box into showing what the DVD player (aka the "recorder") is
sending. The telly would be set to show the telewest box.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Roger Mills wrote:
However, the Telewest box has a second Scart connector. There's a
fighting chance that you can connect the DVD player to that - with a
Scart cable - and tell the Telewest box to use its external Scart
input, and transmit the signal to the TV. The TV itself would have to
be set up in the same way as when it's normally receiving a signal from
the Telewest box.

The second SCART on the STB is likely for a VCR, so you should be able to
use it with a DVD - provided the DVD is set to composite output.

--
*Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 19:07:56 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

and back of Telewest box here
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...y/click002.jpg

Any chance of a photo where we can read what the free SCART socket it
labled. I suspect it's for a recorder so you should be able to
connect your DVD player to that via a SCART cable and kick the
Telewest box into showing what the DVD player (aka the "recorder") is
sending. The telly would be set to show the telewest box.

Its labelled 'VCR' with a symbol like this 'o_o' after.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain wrote:
On 11 July, 20:07, "The Medway Handyman"
SWMBO of course wanted to watch a DVD tonight and everything is my
fault.

She doesn't get behind there with the Mr Sheen very often, does
she ;-)

SWMBO has many fine qualities - housework though isn't one of them :-)

Owain

PS Good source for SCART switcher boxes and cables is Aldi, £4.99 when
they have them in. Identical ones in Tesco are at least a tenner and
maybe £15.

Better than PC World et al though.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain wrote:
On 11 July, 20:07, "The Medway Handyman"
SWMBO of course wanted to watch a DVD tonight and everything is my fault.

She doesn't get behind there with the Mr Sheen very often, does
she ;-)

I was just thinking how dust free it was compared to ours ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
Owain wrote:
On 11 July, 20:07, "The Medway Handyman"
SWMBO of course wanted to watch a DVD tonight and everything is my
fault.

She doesn't get behind there with the Mr Sheen very often, does
she ;-)

SWMBO has many fine qualities - housework though isn't one of them :-)

And there was I, thinking that I had the only wife like that.

Owain

PS Good source for SCART switcher boxes and cables is Aldi, £4.99 when
they have them in. Identical ones in Tesco are at least a tenner and
maybe £15.

Better than PC World et al though.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 19:07:56 GMT someone who may be "The Medway
Handyman" wrote this:-

The red/yellow/white lead does nothing.

Hopefully this has been sorted out with the SCART lead.

For completeness the red/yellow/white lead is to take composite
video, left sound and right sound from the player to something which
can accept these. The television does have these connections, they
are built into the SCART specification and you can get leads with a
SCART connector on one end and red, yellow and white phono plugs on
the end to take these signals. There is no reason to do this unless
pushed, SCART has a better method of sending video built into it too
(though this is not always used by some bits of equipment).

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
David Hansen wrote:
For completeness the red/yellow/white lead is to take composite
video, left sound and right sound from the player to something which
can accept these. The television does have these connections, they
are built into the SCART specification and you can get leads with a
SCART connector on one end and red, yellow and white phono plugs on
the end to take these signals. There is no reason to do this unless
pushed, SCART has a better method of sending video built into it too
(though this is not always used by some bits of equipment).

There should really be no difference - unless you can use RGB or S-Video
via the SCART as the composite video and stereo audio on the SCART will be
just the same as from the phono sockets.

--
*Eat well, stay fit, die anyway

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Handyman" wrote this:-

The red/yellow/white lead does nothing.

Hopefully this has been sorted out with the SCART lead.

For completeness the red/yellow/white lead is to take composite
video, left sound and right sound from the player to something which
can accept these. The television does have these connections, they
are built into the SCART specification and you can get leads with a
SCART connector on one end and red, yellow and white phono plugs on
the end to take these signals. There is no reason to do this unless
pushed, SCART has a better method of sending video built into it too
(though this is not always used by some bits of equipment).

Aha! This is good. The red & white sockets on the TV are currently
connected to the surround sound thingy which I love & SWMBO hates. I forsaw
that as being a problem.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:

Aha! This is good. The red & white sockets on the TV are currently
connected to the surround sound thingy which I love & SWMBO hates. I
forsaw that as being a problem.

No. It's clear from your photo of the back of the tele that these are
*outputs* - you can't connect anything to them to go *into* the tele!
--
Cheers,
Roger

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Handyman" wrote this:-

The red/yellow/white lead does nothing.

Hopefully this has been sorted out with the SCART lead.

For completeness the red/yellow/white lead is to take composite
video, left sound and right sound from the player to something which
can accept these. The television does have these connections, they
are built into the SCART specification and you can get leads with a
SCART connector on one end and red, yellow and white phono plugs on
the end to take these signals. There is no reason to do this unless
pushed, SCART has a better method of sending video built into it too
(though this is not always used by some bits of equipment).

Aha! This is good. The red & white sockets on the TV are currently
connected to the surround sound thingy which I love & SWMBO hates. I forsaw
that as being a problem.

Until you get the SCART cable, to save swapping between the Telewest box
and the DVD player, you may have a set of phono sockets (That the
pictured cable that came with the DVD player, would plug into) on the
front or side of the TV that are inputs (they would usually have a
picture of a box or circle with an arrow pointing into it, like the
picture on the back of the TV near the output phono connectors your
surround sound system, but as this is an output, the arrow is pointing
out of the circle. Have you checked under any flaps the TV has!

Toby...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Toby wrote:

Until you get the SCART cable, to save swapping between the Telewest
box and the DVD player, you may have a set of phono sockets (That the
pictured cable that came with the DVD player, would plug into) on the
front or side of the TV that are inputs (they would usually have a
picture of a box or circle with an arrow pointing into it, like the
picture on the back of the TV near the output phono connectors your
surround sound system, but as this is an output, the arrow is pointing
out of the circle. Have you checked under any flaps the TV has!

Toby...

.. . . or looked in the Book of Words - since all else seems to have failed?!
--
Cheers,
Roger

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 00:22:27 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

Its labelled 'VCR' with a symbol like this 'o_o' after.

So it is for a "recorder" then. Connecting the DVD player to that via
a SCART cable should enable you to view it via the telewest box. May
need some exploration of menus and pressing of TV/VCR buttons on the
telewest and/or DVD remote control.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Roger Mills wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

Aha! This is good. The red & white sockets on the TV are currently
connected to the surround sound thingy which I love & SWMBO hates. I
forsaw that as being a problem.

No. It's clear from your photo of the back of the tele that these are
*outputs* - you can't connect anything to them to go *into* the tele!

Sorry, what I meant were that these were the output to the surround sound
thingy. ISWYM though, we have further sockets at the front of the TV

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Roger Mills wrote:
Toby wrote:

Until you get the SCART cable, to save swapping between the Telewest
box and the DVD player, you may have a set of phono sockets (That the
pictured cable that came with the DVD player, would plug into) on the
front or side of the TV that are inputs (they would usually have a
picture of a box or circle with an arrow pointing into it, like the
picture on the back of the TV near the output phono connectors your
surround sound system, but as this is an output, the arrow is
pointing out of the circle. Have you checked under any flaps the TV
has! Toby...

. . . or looked in the Book of Words - since all else seems to have
failed?!

I don't understand the book of words :-(

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wahoo! ( was Connecting DVD Player)

The Medway Handyman wrote:
We have a 5 year old Bush telly with a built in DVD player - which
don't not work.

SWMBO has therefore purchased a cheap DVD player and my mission is to
connect up the beast. Alas I am a complete numpty when it comes to
this sort of thing - and there is no teenager available to help.

Thanks for all the help chaps, I purchased a scart cable from Wilkinsons for
the princely sum of 99p and the DVD player now works a treat.

SWMBO is happy, I am once again her hero (haven't told her about you lot)
peace and harmony reign at Handyman Towers.

Thanks again!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Roger Mills wrote:
Toby wrote:

Until you get the SCART cable, to save swapping between the Telewest
box and the DVD player, you may have a set of phono sockets (That the
pictured cable that came with the DVD player, would plug into) on the
front or side of the TV that are inputs (they would usually have a
picture of a box or circle with an arrow pointing into it, like the
picture on the back of the TV near the output phono connectors your
surround sound system, but as this is an output, the arrow is
pointing out of the circle. Have you checked under any flaps the TV
has! Toby...

. . . or looked in the Book of Words - since all else seems to have
failed?!

I don't understand the book of words :-(

Don't worry, Dave. You are not alone.

The problem with modern manuals is that they are written by someone that
knows the product inside out. They tell you what a button or socket
does, but not how to use it.

I remember about 20 to 25 years ago, we bought a video recorder and it
took me 2 weeks of going through various sections of the manual to
extract all the information to set it to record a prog.

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:

Roger Mills wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

Aha! This is good. The red & white sockets on the TV are currently
connected to the surround sound thingy which I love & SWMBO hates. I
forsaw that as being a problem.

No. It's clear from your photo of the back of the tele that these are
*outputs* - you can't connect anything to them to go *into* the tele!

Sorry, what I meant were that these were the output to the surround
sound thingy. ISWYM though, we have further sockets at the front of
the TV

You appeared to be afraid that you might have to have plugged the DVD player
into those, thus losing your surround sound. All I was saying was that that
wouldn't have worked, anyway!

You've just said that you have more sockets at the front of the set. What
sort are these? You might have been able to use these to connect the DVD
player direct to the set, rather than going via the Telewest box.

--
Cheers,
Roger

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Dave wrote:
I remember about 20 to 25 years ago, we bought a video recorder and it
took me 2 weeks of going through various sections of the manual to
extract all the information to set it to record a prog.

If you remember those old Mel Smith ads, people want 'functions'. They
probably will never use most of them - but by being there need a handbook
as confusing as The Bible. If only they also gave you an idiot's guide
written by someone in their native language who wasn't technical.

--
*You can't teach an old mouse new clicks *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 10:57:00 +0100 someone who may be "Dave Plowman
(News)" wrote this:-

The television does have these connections, they
are built into the SCART specification and you can get leads with a
SCART connector on one end and red, yellow and white phono plugs on
the end to take these signals. There is no reason to do this unless
pushed, SCART has a better method of sending video built into it too
(though this is not always used by some bits of equipment).

There should really be no difference - unless you can use RGB or S-Video
via the SCART

The better method(s) of sending video I typed of.

as the composite video and stereo audio on the SCART will be
just the same as from the phono sockets.

I didn't claim otherwise.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...

PS Good source for SCART switcher boxes and cables is Aldi, £4.99 when
they have them in. Identical ones in Tesco are at least a tenner and
maybe £15.

Better than PC World et al though.

Too damn right..

I was in currys and they want £97 for a 5m hdmi lead.
You can get one that produces the same quality for £7 at ebuyer.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:
I remember about 20 to 25 years ago, we bought a video recorder and it
took me 2 weeks of going through various sections of the manual to
extract all the information to set it to record a prog.

If you remember those old Mel Smith ads, people want 'functions'. They
probably will never use most of them - but by being there need a handbook
as confusing as The Bible. If only they also gave you an idiot's guide
written by someone in their native language who wasn't technical.

Very well put Dave :-)

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:

thingy. ISWYM though, we have further sockets at the front of the TV

In which case these will be composite video and stereo audio probable.
The three phono lead you pictured would do the trick here. You would
need to select a different external input on the TV remote (the phono
leads won't support auto switching like the scart does), You may also
need to enter the setup menu on the DVD player and tell it that you want
composite out. (you will get a picture - but it may be black and white
until you do that)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Roger Mills wrote:
Toby wrote:

[...]

Ferzacerly. The book had sections for 'Connecting to a audio system & TV
equipped with YUV video input'.

Then it mentions Y,CB/PB, CR/PR outputs. WTF is that all about? I want a
book that says 'put lead A into socket B'.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Ferzacerly. The book had sections for 'Connecting to a audio system &
TV equipped with YUV video input'.

Then it mentions Y,CB/PB, CR/PR outputs. WTF is that all about? I want
a book that says 'put lead A into socket B'.

YUV is known as components. I dunno why it appeared on domestic equipment
as it was originally a way of recording high quality pictures to
professional videotape. And really offers no advantage in theory over RGB
via a SCART.

--
*Beware - animal lover - brakes for pussy*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 21:46:42 GMT someone who may be "The Medway
Handyman" wrote this:-

Then it mentions Y,CB/PB, CR/PR outputs. WTF is that all about? I want a
book that says 'put lead A into socket B'.

While I agree with the criticism of most instruction booklets these
days there is a minimum level of knowledge needed to undertake any
task.

The precise details don't matter. I have only a very hazy idea of
what signals each cable transfers in such a setup, I got bored
reading what they do in a manual. However, I do know that a cable
with three connectors connects those sort of connectors together and
this is one way of transmitting a video signal.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 23:32:01 +0100 someone who may be "Dave Plowman
(News)" wrote this:-

YUV is known as components. I dunno why it appeared on domestic equipment
as it was originally a way of recording high quality pictures to
professional videotape. And really offers no advantage in theory over RGB
via a SCART.

Partly globalisation. SCART isn't seen much outside Europe. If
making a box for worldwide use it makes sense to have as many
connectors as possible, otherwise it will not sell in some markets.

It is also a recognised method of transmitting High Definition
video, the first method ISTR. Then the big companies stepped in and
wanted DRM crap put on equipment which helped the development of
other connectors. As a result of this crap Freesat boxes with
component outputs suppress these when a HD programme is transmitted,
the BBC gave in to the demands of big business and ignored their
funders (the public). Not fun for early adopters of High Definition
television with sets.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Roger Mills wrote:
However, the Telewest box has a second Scart connector. There's a
fighting chance that you can connect the DVD player to that - with a
Scart cable - and tell the Telewest box to use its external Scart
input, and transmit the signal to the TV. The TV itself would have to
be set up in the same way as when it's normally receiving a signal from
the Telewest box.

The second SCART on the STB is likely for a VCR, so you should be able to
use it with a DVD - provided the DVD is set to composite output.

IIRC the scart on the Vbox supports RGB pass-through so just connecting a
second fully connected RGB scart cable between the Vbox and the DVD should
work (its the same as for sky boxes).
No fiddling with the Vbox remote should be required as turning the DVD on
will automatically route it through the Vbox to the TV (unless someone has
been fiddling with the remote).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
David Hansen wrote:
YUV is known as components. I dunno why it appeared on domestic
equipment as it was originally a way of recording high quality pictures
to professional videotape. And really offers no advantage in theory
over RGB via a SCART.

Partly globalisation. SCART isn't seen much outside Europe.

But that doesn't explain it. The three phonos could equally be RGB.

If making a box for worldwide use it makes sense to have as many
connectors as possible, otherwise it will not sell in some markets.

Indeed.

It is also a recognised method of transmitting High Definition
video, the first method ISTR.

Not in the pro field. The original reason to use it was you could have
reduced bandwidth colour difference signals for recording to tape where
bandwidth is a problem. The theory being the eye only needs high
resolution mono with a wash of lower definition colour.

Then the big companies stepped in and
wanted DRM crap put on equipment which helped the development of
other connectors. As a result of this crap Freesat boxes with
component outputs suppress these when a HD programme is transmitted,
the BBC gave in to the demands of big business and ignored their
funders (the public). Not fun for early adopters of High Definition
television with sets.

My HD satellite receiver does output HD on the component output as well as
HDMI - but not on the RGB SCART.

--
*Elephants are the only mammals that can't jump *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:40:46 +0100 someone who may be "Dave Plowman
(News)" wrote this:-

Partly globalisation. SCART isn't seen much outside Europe.

But that doesn't explain it. The three phonos could equally be RGB.

RGB can be got from a SCART connector if someone wants to use it and
doesn't have a television with SCART.

My HD satellite receiver does output HD on the component output as well as
HDMI

So does mine. However, it is not a Freesat branded one.

- but not on the RGB SCART.

I don't think I have ever checked this.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:

Ferzacerly. The book had sections for 'Connecting to a audio system & TV
equipped with YUV video input'.

Then it mentions Y,CB/PB, CR/PR outputs. WTF is that all about? I want a
book that says 'put lead A into socket B'.

Probably written first for an American audience.

--
Adrian C

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Rumm wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

thingy. ISWYM though, we have further sockets at the front of the TV

In which case these will be composite video and stereo audio probable.
The three phono lead you pictured would do the trick here. You would
need to select a different external input on the TV remote (the phono
leads won't support auto switching like the scart does), You may also
need to enter the setup menu on the DVD player and tell it that you want
composite out. (you will get a picture - but it may be black and white
until you do that)

Front of our panny CRT has L, R, composite and S-VHS sockets. Designed
for camera use.

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Champ wrote:
John Rumm wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

thingy. ISWYM though, we have further sockets at the front of the TV

In which case these will be composite video and stereo audio probable.
The three phono lead you pictured would do the trick here. You would
need to select a different external input on the TV remote (the phono
leads won't support auto switching like the scart does), You may also
need to enter the setup menu on the DVD player and tell it that you
want composite out. (you will get a picture - but it may be black and
white until you do that)

Front of our panny CRT has L, R, composite and S-VHS sockets. Designed
for camera use.

I note some of the more recent D-SLRs now have HDMI out as well for
previewing on HDTVs. I wonder how many of those have a easy to get at
front HDMI?

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

(News)" wrote this:-

Partly globalisation. SCART isn't seen much outside Europe.

But that doesn't explain it. The three phonos could equally be RGB.

RGB can be got from a SCART connector if someone wants to use it and
doesn't have a television with SCART.

My HD satellite receiver does output HD on the component output as well as
HDMI

So does mine. However, it is not a Freesat branded one.

- but not on the RGB SCART.

I don't think I have ever checked this.

Most if not all equipment will not attempt to deliver content above the
normal PAL refresh/scan rates to a SCART - it could physically damage a
TV not designed to expect it.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Ferzacerly. The book had sections for 'Connecting to a audio system &
TV equipped with YUV video input'.

Then it mentions Y,CB/PB, CR/PR outputs. WTF is that all about? I want
a book that says 'put lead A into socket B'.

YUV is known as components. I dunno why it appeared on domestic equipment
as it was originally a way of recording high quality pictures to
professional videotape. And really offers no advantage in theory over RGB
via a SCART.

Component will also often be the only connection available that will
support progressive scan on a fair bit of kit - so is handy for
projector use.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Andy Champ wrote:
Front of our panny CRT has L, R, composite and S-VHS sockets. Designed
for camera use.

Most sets have. For game consoles as well.

--
*If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Connecting PVC to EMT MiamiCuse Home Repair 8 February 10th 09 07:49 PM
HDMI Portable DVD Player, DIVX Portable DVD Player, Audio VideoPortable DVD Players [email protected] Electronics 0 February 26th 08 03:51 AM
Connecting PVC to pex jack Home Repair 0 December 21st 04 03:27 PM
Connecting my TS kens Woodworking 5 March 12th 04 12:55 AM
Need help connecting 9 TV's to 1 DVD player MBell72398 Electronics Repair 2 September 22nd 03 05:07 PM