Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Connecting DVD Player

Roger Mills wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

Aha! This is good. The red & white sockets on the TV are currently
connected to the surround sound thingy which I love & SWMBO hates. I
forsaw that as being a problem.

No. It's clear from your photo of the back of the tele that these are
*outputs* - you can't connect anything to them to go *into* the tele!

Sorry, what I meant were that these were the output to the surround sound
thingy. ISWYM though, we have further sockets at the front of the TV

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk