Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wahoo! ( was Connecting DVD Player)

The Medway Handyman wrote:
We have a 5 year old Bush telly with a built in DVD player - which
don't not work.

SWMBO has therefore purchased a cheap DVD player and my mission is to
connect up the beast. Alas I am a complete numpty when it comes to
this sort of thing - and there is no teenager available to help.

Thanks for all the help chaps, I purchased a scart cable from Wilkinsons for
the princely sum of 99p and the DVD player now works a treat.

SWMBO is happy, I am once again her hero (haven't told her about you lot)
peace and harmony reign at Handyman Towers.

Thanks again!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk