Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Connecting DVD Player

We have a 5 year old Bush telly with a built in DVD player - which don't not
work.

SWMBO has therefore purchased a cheap DVD player and my mission is to
connect up the beast. Alas I am a complete numpty when it comes to this
sort of thing - and there is no teenager available to help.

The player came with a lead, exhibit A
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...y/click004.jpg

The telly is connected to a Telewest box, back of telly here
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...y/click001.jpg

and back of Telewest box here
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...y/click002.jpg

and finally back of DVD player
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...y/click003.jpg

The red/yellow/white lead does nothing. I think I need a scart lead to
connect the Telewest box to the DVD.

Is that it? Or is it even more horribly complex than I imagined?

SWMBO of course wanted to watch a DVD tonight and everything is my fault.
It has to be working tomorrow!

Help!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman