Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Test fired 2nd AR-15

Stopped by the local gun shop yesterday, they had 24 AR-15 stripped lowers
for $150 total, including taxes, so I bought one. Picked it up today after
my waiting period, put enough parts in to get it ready to fire. I used the
same upper I used on my DIY lower. Fired fine, no issues.

A friend was telling me about a guy they shot with that could stiff arm a
semi-auto and pull the gun against his finger and bump fire but without a
bump fire stock. So I tried it, after a few failed attempts I got it to
double, then I got a 3 round burst. Sounds like a machine gun and I can hit
the ground with every shot! :-) I don't think it would be a good way to
hit anything, may be useful for gardening, I can plant seeds in the holes I
shot in the ground.

After I torque the barrel on the M-16 upper it will be ready to test fire.

The 4 raw forgings I ordered in early February finally came in today. I
figure I'll try to machine them with my CNC mill to the 80% point so I can
sell if I want or finish the trigger pocket in the CNC when I decide to. I
wanting to build a 30 cal for the 300blk cartridge, that will probably be my
3rd upper but I hear ammo is hard to get for the 300blk. Maybe I can get
some dies to neck out 223 to 300blk and load my own.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5/22/2013 8:51 PM, RogerN wrote:
Stopped by the local gun shop yesterday, they had 24 AR-15 stripped lowers
for $150 total, including taxes, so I [rabid gun nut foam flushed]

yawn
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5/22/2013 9:40 PM, RogerN wrote:
"Räy Fischer" wrote in message
.. .
On 5/22/2013 8:51 PM, RogerN wrote:
Stopped by the local gun shop yesterday, they had 24 AR-15 stripped
lowers
for $150 total, including taxes, so I [rabid gun nut foam flushed]

yawn

I know what you mean, since

No, you don't. You're a rabid gun-crazed lunatic. You don't know what
anyone means, ever.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 22 May 2013 21:56:12 -0700, Räy Fischer

Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 21:56:12 -0700
From: Räy Fischer
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: Test fired 2nd AR-15

On 5/22/2013 9:40 PM, RogerN wrote:
"Räy Fischer" wrote in message
.. .
On 5/22/2013 8:51 PM, RogerN wrote:
Stopped by the local gun shop yesterday, they had 24 AR-15 stripped
lowers
for $150 total, including taxes, so I [rabid gun nut foam flushed]

yawn

I know what you mean, since

No, you don't. You're a rabid gun-crazed lunatic. You don't know what
anyone means, ever.

Snicker!!

--
"You guess the truth hurts?

Really?

"Hurt" aint the word.

For Liberals, the truth is like salt to a slug.
Sunlight to a vampire.
Raid® to a cockroach.
Sheriff Brody to a shark
Bush to a Liberal

The truth doesn't just hurt. It's painful, like a red hot poker shoved
up their ass. Like sliding down a hundred foot razor blade using their
dick as a brake.

They HATE the truth."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

RogerN wrote:

[...]

Now build yourself an AR pistol, and build your own short pistol buffer
assembly on the lathe

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5/23/2013 7:39 AM, Pete C. wrote:

RogerN wrote:

[...]

Aren't those a BIG bag of worms?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

RogerN wrote:

[...]

A pistol? Nope, no bag of worms at all as long as you don't put a
shoulder stock on them. If you're building your own custom short pistol
buffer that makes it pretty clear a standard shoulder stock isn't going
on it. No vertical grips on the front either, so ideally use a style of
handguard that doesn't lend itself to that, like a basic round one vs. a
quad rail.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Aren't those a BIG bag of worms?

A pistol? Nope, no bag of worms at all as long as you don't put a
shoulder stock on them. If you're building your own custom short pistol
buffer that makes it pretty clear a standard shoulder stock isn't going
on it. No vertical grips on the front either, so ideally use a style of
handguard that doesn't lend itself to that, like a basic round one vs. a
quad rail.

Not a bag of worms but certainly a flame thrower.

Careful not to cross the alphabet boys here. You can't convert a rifle
into a pistol. You have to start with areceiver that was never on a
rifle. Don't know if the rule is activiely enforced, but it is there.

FWIW, I think the AK makes a better pistol, no large buffer tube
sticking back. real cheap build too.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Karl Townsend wrote:

Aren't those a BIG bag of worms?

A pistol? Nope, no bag of worms at all as long as you don't put a
shoulder stock on them. If you're building your own custom short pistol
buffer that makes it pretty clear a standard shoulder stock isn't going
on it. No vertical grips on the front either, so ideally use a style of
handguard that doesn't lend itself to that, like a basic round one vs. a
quad rail.

Not a bag of worms but certainly a flame thrower.

Careful not to cross the alphabet boys here. You can't convert a rifle
into a pistol. You have to start with areceiver that was never on a
rifle. Don't know if the rule is activiely enforced, but it is there.

FWIW, I think the AK makes a better pistol, no large buffer tube
sticking back. real cheap build too.

Karl

http://wpnet.us/red_devil_small_right.jpg

Built from a forging, short pistol buffer, no way to readily attach a
conventional shoulder stock, no way to readily attach an off the shelf
front vertical grip. Also pretty clearly built as a unit given the
unique color.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete C." wrote in message
.com...

snip
The 4 raw forgings I ordered in early February finally came in today. I
figure I'll try to machine them with my CNC mill to the 80% point so I
can
sell if I want or finish the trigger pocket in the CNC when I decide to.
wanting to build a 30 cal for the 300blk cartridge, that will probably be
my
3rd upper but I hear ammo is hard to get for the 300blk. Maybe I can get
some dies to neck out 223 to 300blk and load my own.

RogerN

Now build yourself an AR pistol, and build your own short pistol buffer
assembly on the lathe

That would be neat if it's legal in Illinois.

I just got a UPS shipping notice today, the first AR parts kit I ordered,
from early February, will be shipping out, should have my 3rd parts kit,
less stripped lower, either tomorrow or Monday. Tuesday I'm supposed to
pick up my 3rd lower. So there's 3 people that live in my house, 3 AR-15's
and enough magazines to have 100 rounds each! I think I need more
magazines!

Next, a 300 AAC blackout upper, ammo is difficult to find but I see you can
chop 223 cases to 1.375", run through a sizing die, trim to final length of
1.368" and you're ready to reload!

Then a pistol if it's all legal here.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

RogerN wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message
.com...

snip
[...]

Check carefully at state and local levels. The sticky in the AR pistol
forum on AR15.com seems to indicate IL is ok at the state level but
local restrictions in the cesspool of Chicago / Cook County.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5/23/2013 1:16 PM, Karl Townsend wrote:

Aren't those a BIG bag of worms?

A pistol? Nope, no bag of worms at all as long as you don't put a
shoulder stock on them. If you're building your own custom short pistol
buffer that makes it pretty clear a standard shoulder stock isn't going
on it. No vertical grips on the front either, so ideally use a style of
handguard that doesn't lend itself to that, like a basic round one vs. a
quad rail.

Not a bag of worms but certainly a flame thrower.

Careful not to cross the alphabet boys here. You can't convert a rifle
into a pistol. You have to start with areceiver that was never on a
rifle. Don't know if the rule is activiely enforced, but it is there.

FWIW, I think the AK makes a better pistol, no large buffer tube
sticking back. real cheap build too.

Karl

They WOULD be fairly easy to build dies and stamp out the parts for.
How many k should I make per run?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete C." wrote in message
. com...

RogerN wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message
.com...

snip
Next, a 300 AAC blackout upper, ammo is difficult to find but I see you
can
chop 223 cases to 1.375", run through a sizing die, trim to final length
of
1.368" and you're ready to reload!

Then a pistol if it's all legal here.

RogerN

Check carefully at state and local levels. The sticky in the AR pistol
forum on AR15.com seems to indicate IL is ok at the state level but
local restrictions in the cesspool of Chicago / Cook County.

Fortunately I live around 300 miles away from Chicago! I'm just about a
hour away from East St Louis, another good example of Illinois fine cities.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 23 May 2013 19:40:22 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

[...]

BTDT. The laser malfunctioned at my son's job and a huge pile of flats
fell out. I bought the bending die from AKbuilder.com

if you're serous, I have the .dxf of the flat.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

[...]

Do your AK pistols come with a lug to attach a BBQ brush?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 23 May 2013 20:14:59 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

[...]

No, but his brushes come with receivers for AK "handles", Pete.
His US company has always outgunned the Chiwanese brushmakers.

--
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Yeah Buddy! Good ****, Maynard!

--
"You guess the truth hurts?

Really?

"Hurt" aint the word.

For Liberals, the truth is like salt to a slug.
Sunlight to a vampire.
Raid® to a cockroach.
Sheriff Brody to a shark
Bush to a Liberal

The truth doesn't just hurt. It's painful, like a red hot poker shoved
up their ass. Like sliding down a hundred foot razor blade using their
dick as a brake.

They HATE the truth."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

[...]

The Chiwanesse know a thing or two about AKs too...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5/22/2013 11:56 PM, Räy Fischer wrote:
On 5/22/2013 9:40 PM, RogerN wrote:
"Räy Fischer" wrote in message
.. .
On 5/22/2013 8:51 PM, RogerN wrote:
Stopped by the local gun shop yesterday, they had 24 AR-15 stripped
lowers
for $150 total, including taxes, so I [rabid gun nut foam flushed]

yawn

I know what you mean, since

No, you don't. You're a rabid gun-crazed lunatic. You don't know what
anyone means, ever.

OTOH, he is talking about recreational metalworking and you are not.

David
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Karl Townsend wrote:
[...]

I have to go hunt up some steel and make a few flats to have on hand.
Getting hard to find the good stuff locally with the mafia don in Albany....

I can say that if you could stamp them out you could likely sell
everything you can stamp. I know a bunch of folks looking right now.

--
Steve W.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

But they know **** about brushguns. That's American ingenuity, boy.

--
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
-- John Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Do your AK pistols come with a lug to attach a BBQ brush?

No, but his brushes come with receivers for AK "handles", Pete.
His US company has always outgunned the Chiwanese brushmakers.

The Chiwanesse know a thing or two about AKs too...

But they know **** about brushguns. That's American ingenuity, boy.

Now launching the new Brushmaster brand AKs....
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Do your AK pistols come with a lug to attach a BBQ brush?

No, but his brushes come with receivers for AK "handles", Pete.
His US company has always outgunned the Chiwanese brushmakers.

The Chiwanesse know a thing or two about AKs too...

But they know **** about brushguns. That's American ingenuity, boy.

Now launching the new Brushmaster brand AKs....

An advertising blurb for Tawm's BBQ brushes: Our OB BBQ Blaster
literally blasts away unwanted grime!

--
They must find it difficult,
those who have taken authority as truth,
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Anyone seen these slide fire stocks? I saw some on youtube videos, also
Cabelas has them and there is a video. They pretty much make a semi-auto
fire about like full auto and according to BATF per Cabelas, they aren't
illegal. So on one of the videos, a guy fires 29 .223's at a human size
target, gets all rounds in the black. So it fires like a machine gun, it's
legal, and it allows for control.

Bad thing is it doesn't appear to be worth $350 but I searched and see
people are making their own. They take an ordinary adjustable stock and
attach the pistol grip handle to it then a rest to hold your finger on, pull
the gun so the trigger hits your finger hard enough to fire, the recoil
causes the trigger to reset and continued pull on grip and pressure on
trigger makes it fire pretty much like a machine gun. I heard that an
actual machine gun fires faster.

Sounds like an interesting project, modify a stock and attach a pistol grip
and a finger rest.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5/24/2013 12:58 AM, Steve W. wrote:
Karl Townsend wrote:
[...]

I can probably stamp out 10k/day.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5/23/2013 8:20 PM, Karl Townsend wrote:
[...]

Sure, send it if you will. I'm sure if it were lucrative, everybody
with a punch press would be millionaires. My grandpa stamped out
nickles out of brass that he would play in the illegal slot
machines...or so a family legend goes.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

I have to go hunt up some steel and make a few flats to have on hand.
Getting hard to find the good stuff locally with the mafia don in
Albany....

I can say that if you could stamp them out you could likely sell
everything you can stamp. I know a bunch of folks looking right now.

I can probably stamp out 10k/day.

Most places get between 20 and 40 bucks per flat, depending on which
flat type and how much has been done.

http://www.slickguns.com/product/ak-...tock-flat-1999
http://armsofamerica.com/ak4774recei...tandrails.aspx
http://ak-builder.com/index.php?disp...oduct_id=29838

--
Steve W.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 26 May 2013 22:58:48 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:

Anyone seen these slide fire stocks? I saw some on youtube videos, also
Cabelas has them and there is a video. They pretty much make a semi-auto
fire about like full auto and according to BATF per Cabelas, they aren't
illegal. So on one of the videos, a guy fires 29 .223's at a human size
target, gets all rounds in the black. So it fires like a machine gun, it's
legal, and it allows for control.

Somewhere there is a youtube film of a guy firing a M-16/15 with no
add on gizmos. Just letting the gun recoil against his finger on the
trigger. It didn't fire as fast as the AR-15's the A.F. had but it
certainly was cheaper than the add on.

Bad thing is it doesn't appear to be worth $350 but I searched and see
people are making their own. They take an ordinary adjustable stock and
attach the pistol grip handle to it then a rest to hold your finger on, pull
the gun so the trigger hits your finger hard enough to fire, the recoil
causes the trigger to reset and continued pull on grip and pressure on
trigger makes it fire pretty much like a machine gun. I heard that an
actual machine gun fires faster.

Sounds like an interesting project, modify a stock and attach a pistol grip
and a finger rest.

RogerN

--
Cheers,

John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Slide fire video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1WhhKH3QVU

Looks like a good metalworking (& Plastics) project.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

This week I received the parts kit, less stripped lower, that I ordered
2/4/13, website said it would be at least 4 weeks, LOL.

I put the new upper on my 2nd lower and test fired it yesterday, all went
well. Jammed several times at first, kind of stiff.

I still haven't assembled my M-16 upper, just have to torque the barrel and
pin the gas tube, haven't bolted my vise down yet.

I'd like to make a homemade slide fire stock sometime. We've been shooting
and then locating the brass with a metal detector, getting about time to run
the progressive press for an hour or so.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RogerN" wrote in
m:

This week I received the parts kit, less stripped lower, that I
ordered 2/4/13, website said it would be at least 4 weeks, LOL.

I put the new upper on my 2nd lower and test fired it yesterday, all
went well. Jammed several times at first, kind of stiff.

I still haven't assembled my M-16 upper, just have to torque the
barrel and pin the gas tube, haven't bolted my vise down yet.

I'd like to make a homemade slide fire stock sometime. We've been
shooting and then locating the brass with a metal detector, getting
about time to run the progressive press for an hour or so.

The design of the ejector is a bit overkill in the AR-15. You can tone
it down a bit without any drop in reliability. Competitive shooters do
this all the time so they don't lose too much of their match brass. This
has to be done in conjunction with the extractor. If you have a stiff
extractor spring with an added o-ring, the ejector has to be strong
enough to overcome that, and it will throw the stuff all over.

I set up two "spacegun" AR's for competition that would dump all the
brass about 2 feet to the right & front of the shooter. I never had a
jam, with over a thousand rounds through each. My wife and I shoot
offhand matches pretty much exclusively, and we now don't shoot with an
ejector at all. It's all single shot with enough time to fish the case
out & put it back in the box. As long as you remember to grab it after
you've scoped & recorded each shot, you don't burn your fingers.

Doug White
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 01 Jun 2013 14:50:33 GMT
Doug White wrote:

snip
...and we now don't shoot with an
ejector at all. It's all single shot with enough time to fish the case
out & put it back in the box...

Is this a modified AR? You pull the bolt back yourself or something to
eject the case? You got me curious.

I had a Ruger Mini 14 and thought about modifying it somehow to disable
the gas port and then just manually cycle the bolt to eject/re-chamber
the next round. Some sort of a switch so you could go back and forth
between semi-auto/manual mode. This was way before the internet is
what it is today so I haven't actually went searching for info either...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Leon Fisk wrote:
On Sat, 01 Jun 2013 14:50:33 GMT
Doug White wrote:

snip
...and we now don't shoot with an
ejector at all. It's all single shot with enough time to fish the case
out & put it back in the box...

Is this a modified AR? You pull the bolt back yourself or something to
eject the case? You got me curious.

I had a Ruger Mini 14 and thought about modifying it somehow to disable
the gas port and then just manually cycle the bolt to eject/re-chamber
the next round. Some sort of a switch so you could go back and forth
between semi-auto/manual mode. This was way before the internet is
what it is today so I haven't actually went searching for info either...

The 14 is easy to convert. Basically you add a needle valve to the front
of the gas block. It allows you to dial down or shut off the gas flow. I
did it with mine (before it fell overboard) to tame the action. Folks at
the range didn't like getting hit with brass 6 lanes away...

The AR can be modded the same way, or for most folks they just remove
the gas tube and block the port or use a blank barrel.

I never understood the conversion to single simply because you could
start with a good bolt gun and get better results with less work.
But everyone has different tastes.

--
Steve W.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 01 Jun 2013 16:14:57 -0400
"Steve W." wrote:

snip
The 14 is easy to convert. Basically you add a needle valve to the
front of the gas block. It allows you to dial down or shut off the gas
flow. I did it with mine (before it fell overboard) to tame the
action. Folks at the range didn't like getting hit with brass 6 lanes
away...

Agreed, my 14 chucked out rounds aggressively to say the least. Did you
follow some instructions or just wing it on your own?

I never understood the conversion to single simply because you could
start with a good bolt gun and get better results with less work.
But everyone has different tastes.

Thanks for the info Steve. My mistake was I should have started with a
good bolt action I've read the reviews/comments nowadays off the web
and would never have gotten one back then had I known they were so
temperamental accuracy wise... Mine was an early model, 1976 Centennial
if I remember correctly.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Leon Fisk wrote in news:kodciu$hnh$1@dont-
email.me:

On Sat, 01 Jun 2013 14:50:33 GMT
Doug White wrote:

snip
...and we now don't shoot with an
ejector at all. It's all single shot with enough time to fish the case
out & put it back in the box...

Is this a modified AR? You pull the bolt back yourself or something to
eject the case? You got me curious.

I had a Ruger Mini 14 and thought about modifying it somehow to disable
the gas port and then just manually cycle the bolt to eject/re-chamber
the next round. Some sort of a switch so you could go back and forth
between semi-auto/manual mode. This was way before the internet is
what it is today so I haven't actually went searching for info

either...

The spaceguns have a bolt handle screwed into the side of the bolt
carrier, and there is a slot milled in the upper receiver to clear it.
You could use the charging handle on a regular AR to get it rolling, but
after that, the bolt should lock open after each shot. The side bolt
arrangement is needed if you have an adjustmable cheekpiece, because the
charging handle typically won't clear the cheekpiece if it's at a good
height for most shooting. Here's a photo of the two rifles I built:

http://users.rcn.com/gwhite/Misc/SpacegunsSm.jpg

There are special single round followers that you can put into the
magazines so you just drop a round in and close the bolt to load.

http://www.fulton-armory.com/magazin...ingleloadsnap-
inplastic.aspx

This model just snaps in on top of a regular follower, and you don't have
to take the magazine apart.

Doug White
Doug White

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve W." wrote in
:
snip
I never understood the conversion to single simply because you could
start with a good bolt gun and get better results with less work.
But everyone has different tastes.

It was fun to build up the spaceguns, and all I need to do to convert them
back to semi-auto is to drop in a regular bolt and magazine.

I'm actually considering building up a bolt gun in .223. My .308 bolt gun
has a foam filled fibergalss stock, and almost all of its 14 pound weight
is in the barrel. As long as I can hold it up, it's much more stable than
my 14 pound AR, which has a lot more weight in the action, and especially
in the adjustable buttstock assembly.

Doug White

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 01 Jun 2013 20:36:33 GMT
Doug White wrote:

snip
The spaceguns have a bolt handle screwed into the side of the bolt
carrier, and there is a slot milled in the upper receiver to clear it.
You could use the charging handle on a regular AR to get it rolling, but
after that, the bolt should lock open after each shot. The side bolt
arrangement is needed if you have an adjustmable cheekpiece, because the
charging handle typically won't clear the cheekpiece if it's at a good
height for most shooting. Here's a photo of the two rifles I built:

http://users.rcn.com/gwhite/Misc/SpacegunsSm.jpg

Wow, I haven't paid much attention to gun stuff for years now. Thanks
for the reply, info, photo...

I've been following Roger's saga, building/milling stuff to make his
own AR's. Interesting stuff going on nowadays to say the least.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Leon Fisk wrote:
On Sat, 01 Jun 2013 16:14:57 -0400
"Steve W." wrote:

snip
The 14 is easy to convert. Basically you add a needle valve to the
front of the gas block. It allows you to dial down or shut off the gas
flow. I did it with mine (before it fell overboard) to tame the
action. Folks at the range didn't like getting hit with brass 6 lanes
away...

Agreed, my 14 chucked out rounds aggressively to say the least. Did you
follow some instructions or just wing it on your own?

I looked at the system and how other adjustable gas systems worked. Most
simply have orifices that rotate into position. Since I shoot various
ammo I figured a needle valve would do the same thing and be tunable
depending on the rounds fired. I made up a needle with a nice knob so
that you could easily back it out in case some unburned powder or dirt
got in the port.

I never understood the conversion to single simply because you could
start with a good bolt gun and get better results with less work.
But everyone has different tastes.

Thanks for the info Steve. My mistake was I should have started with a
good bolt action I've read the reviews/comments nowadays off the web
and would never have gotten one back then had I known they were so
temperamental accuracy wise... Mine was an early model, 1976 Centennial
if I remember correctly.

The 14 was never intended to be super accurate. The AR/M16 isn't all
that great in issue form either. The civilian versions have a LOT of
improvements to make them more accurate. Some of those have made it into
the issued rifles but many haven't.

I always followed the function over form policy myself. If the firearm
goes bang EVERY time the trigger is pulled and hit's within a 2-3" group
it works fine for me. I did have a few that if the shooter did their
part would put every round through a dime sized group but for the most
part for hunting animals as long as you can hit the vital area(s) what
more do you need?

--
Steve W.

PWM Control of Oil Fired CH? Martin Brown UK diy 20 March 30th 12 11:16 AM
Is it really that tough out there ? FIRED ! [email protected] Electronics Repair 84 February 12th 08 03:16 AM
Wal-Mart Mgr FIRED O D Woodworking 18 December 16th 05 03:34 PM
OT - Why I got fired Jeff Wisnia Metalworking 0 March 1st 05 03:20 AM