Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Test fired 2nd AR-15

This week I received the parts kit, less stripped lower, that I ordered
2/4/13, website said it would be at least 4 weeks, LOL.

I put the new upper on my 2nd lower and test fired it yesterday, all went
well. Jammed several times at first, kind of stiff.

I still haven't assembled my M-16 upper, just have to torque the barrel and
pin the gas tube, haven't bolted my vise down yet.

I'd like to make a homemade slide fire stock sometime. We've been shooting
and then locating the brass with a metal detector, getting about time to run
the progressive press for an hour or so.

RogerN