Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Liberals Abandon Their Beloved Obama

"Buerste" wrote:

What do you think it'll take to get us back up and running, another Bush
or some other republican with the same policies he had?

Hawke

No, Bush is a liberal. I want a leader for a change with the interests of
the ENTIRE population in mind, not just the rich or whoever Obammy
represents.

Sarah, Jindal, even Newt. Haley Babour might be a dark horse, though a bit moderate. Ed
is screaming right now.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Buerste" wrote:

What do you think it'll take to get us back up and running, another Bush
or some other republican with the same policies he had?

Hawke

No, Bush is a liberal. I want a leader for a change with the interests of
the ENTIRE population in mind, not just the rich or whoever Obammy
represents.

Sarah, Jindal, even Newt. Haley Babour might be a dark horse, though a
bit moderate. Ed
is screaming right now.

A Republican candidate that can actually win in 2012 has yet to emerge.
Whoever that is will have their hands full unless Obama manages to get 3000
New Yorkers slaughtered and then start two wars - lost causes both - the way
Bush did in what remains of his first term.

That hardly seems likely and you can bet that the economic numbers for
2007/2008 will be front and center.
There isn't much argument that Americans hold the last administration in low
regard due entirely to the results produced and not party politics.

It will be interesting to observe corporate and union participation.
Unlimited campaign contributions might not be the blessing some percieve it
to be.

JC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 15:51:35 -0700, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

Obama manages to get 3000
New Yorkers slaughtered and then start two wars - lost causes both - the way
Bush did

So Bush did it eh?

Odd..everyone who actually knows anything, knows that the policies of
the 2 terms of the Clinton Administration allowed Osama to destroy the
WTC.

Who was it again that split the various intel agencies and didnt let one
know what the other one knew? Oh yeh..one of the Clinton drones..some
chick wasnt it?

Johnboy once again joins Ed in the ranks of the Moderate Democrats.

Pity that the effects of advancing age has treated both of them
so......poorly.

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

news
wrote:

Obama manages to get 3000
New Yorkers slaughtered and then start two wars - lost causes both - the
way
Bush did

So Bush did it eh?

Odd..everyone who actually knows anything, knows that the policies of
the 2 terms of the Clinton Administration allowed Osama to destroy the
WTC.

Who was it again that split the various intel agencies and didnt let one
know what the other one knew? Oh yeh..one of the Clinton drones..some
chick wasnt it?

Johnboy once again joins Ed in the ranks of the Moderate Democrats.

That's moderate *Republican*, Mr. Buddhist Libretardian.

Pity that the effects of advancing age has treated both of them
so......poorly.

But oh, so much better than having a stroke. The stroke seems to have
improved your disposition, however.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message

"Wes" wrote in message
"Buerste" wrote:

[...]

The country would sooner vote for your dog if you shaved his ass and taught
him to walk backwards, than vote for Obama again. I know that I will not
cast any more of my votes for Obama, ever again.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:15:17 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Johnboy once again joins Ed in the ranks of the Moderate Democrats.

Pity that the effects of advancing age has treated both of them
so......poorly.

Poorly? They're both solvent, employable, and productive - all things
that have escaped your grasp for 4 decades. Also, they're so
accomplished that they're able to pay for their net access! gasp
Imagine that, eh? While you're living day to day, and can't even
afford to put gas in your truck, JC is so flush that he can afford to
throw away grinders.

Gunner

.... whose prospects would be better if he had enough ambition and
vigor to run a paper route. What's it like to realize that you don't
have enough time or energy left to earn your way up to the solvency
level of the average 14 year-old?

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/28/2010 3:00 PM, Wes wrote:
wrote:

What do you think it'll take to get us back up and running, another Bush
or some other republican with the same policies he had?

Hawke

No, Bush is a liberal. I want a leader for a change with the interests of
the ENTIRE population in mind, not just the rich or whoever Obammy
represents.

Sarah, Jindal, even Newt. Haley Babour might be a dark horse, though a bit moderate. Ed
is screaming right now.

Wes

Don't you think we should choose which ever of them that will follow
most closely the policies that Bush used when he was in office? Because
they all propose the same things that Bush did. You know how well they
served the country so do you think another round of what Bush did will
turn out differently if one of those people does it?

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Buerste" wrote:

[...]

The country wouldn't have elected him in the first place had the
Republican's not run such an obviously over the hill candidate and his
laboratory assistant.

Who one is going to vote for in November of 2012 is hardly discernable
today.

I know that I will not cast any more of my votes for Obama, ever again.

You might or might not.
2012 is a long way off and in political terms it's not even really on the
radar yet.

JC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Ahlziemers will no doubt perfect his attitude.

I've been on the road continuously since June 23rd and at two this morning
will be in my car headed from the SF Bay area for San Diego, an eight hour
drive that will follow a twenty hour day that was preceeded by a month of
twenty hour days.

I won't even be armed!!!
LMAO

JC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:08:31 -0700, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

I've been on the road continuously since June 23rd and at two this morning
will be in my car headed from the SF Bay area for San Diego, an eight hour
drive that will follow a twenty hour day that was preceeded by a month of
twenty hour days.

I won't even be armed!!!
LMAO

JC

Not armed?!!!

RCM data points:

Walking in Mayberry = .380 or .38
Sitting on ass in Taft = .45 plus backup and a mined yard
Extrapolating above to your situation = recommendation of RPG plus
roof-mounted M82 - minimum! Traveling with anything less will result
in being culled in less than 2 years. Fortunately, the sentence will
still be the same 2 years from now unless the Taft oracle expires
before then (50-50 odds), in which case consider yourself pardoned
regardless.

BTW, my weapon of choice for road trips is a 4.5 caliber GPS/MP3
loaded with a variety of tactical ammunition from reputable makers
such as Leonard Cohen, Lou Reed, Gene Pitney, A3, and the Easy Rider
soundtrack. For backup make sure you have an extra clip of Radar Love.
Oh, and don't forget the volume safety *before* the next restart if
you want to avoid having a heart attack.

Wayne

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

It will be interesting to observe corporate and union participation.
Unlimited campaign contributions might not be the blessing some percieve it
to be.

It will be interesting. 2002 or so I had the experience of working in a union plant
between decent jobs after ET shut down. Come primary time, the lunchroom at work was
filled with Democrat campaign posters and it as assumed we were all going to vote for the
Dems including David Bonier.

I was shocked. I've worked for some hard core Republican firms but never saw
electionering inside those facilities.

Perhaps this just evens the playing ground?

Maybe my thoughts are a carry over from military service, as in we don't do politics at
work.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Buerste" wrote:

[...]

They won't be electing him again. He's a big liar and imposter. Where's my
flying car, huh?

Who one is going to vote for in November of 2012 is hardly discernable
today.

I know that I will not cast any more of my votes for Obama, ever again.

You might or might not.
2012 is a long way off and in political terms it's not even really on the
radar yet.

I won't. Not even one vote this time. You hear? Not even one.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I've been on the road continuously since June 23rd and at two this morning
will be in my car headed from the SF Bay area for San Diego, an eight hour
drive that will follow a twenty hour day that was preceeded by a month of
twenty hour days.

I won't even be armed!!!
LMAO

JC

You know what you can do, but that would be irresponsible for most
people.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/29/2010 2:08 PM, John R. Carroll wrote:
"Ed wrote in message

news
wrote:

[...]

And you're how old?

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I've been on the road continuously since June 23rd and at two this morning
will be in my car headed from the SF Bay area for San Diego, an eight hour
drive that will follow a twenty hour day that was preceeded by a month of
twenty hour days.

I won't even be armed!!!
LMAO

JC

You know what you can do, but that would be irresponsible for most
people.

Ask John why he goes to the Gay Bay.

Btw..he is a cute little...little guy.

Gunner

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray;
a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't
like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all.
A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all
to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children.
A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station;
an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted."
Bobby XD9

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

I've been on the road continuously since June 23rd and at two this morning
will be in my car headed from the SF Bay area for San Diego, an eight hour
drive that will follow a twenty hour day that was preceeded by a month of
twenty hour days.

I won't even be armed!!!
LMAO

JC

I *thought* you were retired. Go visit Ed, he will teach you how to go fishing. Sheesh.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I've been on the road continuously since June 23rd and at two this
morning
will be in my car headed from the SF Bay area for San Diego, an eight
hour
drive that will follow a twenty hour day that was preceeded by a month of
twenty hour days.

I won't even be armed!!!
LMAO

JC

You know what you can do, but that would be irresponsible for most
people.

Ask John why he goes to the Gay Bay.

Btw..he is a cute little...little guy.

I'm up here because it's where Stanford University and the National Lab at
Lawrence Livermore are.

JC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I've been on the road continuously since June 23rd and at two this morning
will be in my car headed from the SF Bay area for San Diego, an eight hour
drive that will follow a twenty hour day that was preceeded by a month of
twenty hour days.

I won't even be armed!!!
LMAO

JC

You know what you can do, but that would be irresponsible for most
people.

I don't consider myself to be particularly exceptional Don and it always
surprises me when anyone else does.

JC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

It will be interesting to observe corporate and union participation.
Unlimited campaign contributions might not be the blessing some percieve
it
to be.

It will be interesting. 2002 or so I had the experience of working in a
union plant
between decent jobs after ET shut down. Come primary time, the lunchroom
at work was
filled with Democrat campaign posters and it as assumed we were all going
to vote for the
Dems including David Bonier.

I was shocked. I've worked for some hard core Republican firms but never
saw
electionering inside those facilities.

Perhaps this just evens the playing ground?

From my perspective the playing field has become much more exclusive.
It's the ultimate corruption of our democratic process Wes because the
population at large is precluded from taking the field, level or not.

Maybe my thoughts are a carry over from military service, as in we don't
do politics at
work.

I guess we were in different military services. Yours was mythical and only
existed in your own mind.
What I observed was politically oriented as anything you could imagine.
The beginning of the end of any succesful military officer's career starts
with a confirmation hearing....

JC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I've been on the road continuously since June 23rd and at two this morning
will be in my car headed from the SF Bay area for San Diego, an eight hour
drive that will follow a twenty hour day that was preceeded by a month of
twenty hour days.

I won't even be armed!!!
LMAO

JC

Not armed?!!!

Nope, but hardly defensless.

RCM data points:

Walking in Mayberry = .380 or .38
Sitting on ass in Taft = .45 plus backup and a mined yard
Extrapolating above to your situation = recommendation of RPG plus
roof-mounted M82 - minimum! Traveling with anything less will result
in being culled in less than 2 years. Fortunately, the sentence will
still be the same 2 years from now unless the Taft oracle expires
before then (50-50 odds), in which case consider yourself pardoned
regardless.

As hard as they try these guys can't substitute thier penis proxy's for
common sense.
I'm perfectly happy to let them fret over efforts that aren't underway to
remove a constitutionally protected right.
Keeps them out of everyone's way.

JC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

I've been on the road continuously since June 23rd and at two this morning
will be in my car headed from the SF Bay area for San Diego, an eight hour
drive that will follow a twenty hour day that was preceeded by a month of
twenty hour days.

I won't even be armed!!!
LMAO

JC

I *thought* you were retired.

The numbers are in at this point Wes.
Very nearly $50 trillion dollars in asset values went poof between 2005/6
and 2008.
$37 trillion in 401K and pension fund money alone.

That's a lot of money and some of it was mine.

Go visit Ed, he will teach you how to go fishing. Sheesh.

LOL
I didn't spend a lifetime learning stuff and getting a real educatrion to
waste it on fish.
Fishing, in my book, is something done from an eatery on the end of a pier
overlooking the Pacific Ocean.

JC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 23:41:07 -0700, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

I've been on the road continuously since June 23rd and at two this
morning
will be in my car headed from the SF Bay area for San Diego, an eight
hour
drive that will follow a twenty hour day that was preceeded by a month of
twenty hour days.

I won't even be armed!!!
LMAO

JC

You know what you can do, but that would be irresponsible for most
people.

Ask John why he goes to the Gay Bay.

Btw..he is a cute little...little guy.

I'm up here because it's where Stanford University and the National Lab at
Lawrence Livermore are.

JC

Sure you are.

Getting much action up there John?

Gunner

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray;
a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't
like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all.
A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all
to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children.
A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station;
an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted."
Bobby XD9
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Given your lack of sleep, I'm kind of glad you aren't armed. g

Did you make it home yet?

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

I've been on the road continuously since June 23rd and at two this morning
will be in my car headed from the SF Bay area for San Diego, an eight hour
drive that will follow a twenty hour day that was preceeded by a month of
twenty hour days.

I won't even be armed!!!
LMAO

I suspect you did bring a spare tire for your vette, even though you didn't expect to need
it? Guns are the same thing. After a bad storm, I carry a chainsaw in my compact car for
the ride to work. Just dealing with potential issues that may come up.

JC

I *thought* you were retired.

The numbers are in at this point Wes.
Very nearly $50 trillion dollars in asset values went poof between 2005/6
and 2008.
$37 trillion in 401K and pension fund money alone.

That's a lot of money and some of it was mine.

A lot of money evaporated with the dot com bust. My 401k, has had a bad 10 years going on
11. The crap started near the end of Clinton, went up and down during Bush, and Obama
isn't doing all that great either.

As that much maligned preacher of Obama's former church stated, "America! Your chickens
are coming home to roost". Some serious financial accounting is going to take place soon
since cooking the books isn't working anymore for the feds and state government.

I knew a trainwreck was coming and I'd be part of it. I just didn't want to right.

Go visit Ed, he will teach you how to go fishing. Sheesh.

LOL
I didn't spend a lifetime learning stuff and getting a real educatrion to
waste it on fish.
Fishing, in my book, is something done from an eatery on the end of a pier
overlooking the Pacific Ocean.

I take it you enjoy doing what you are doing. If so, keep going if you are having fun and
making a living.

When your vocation is your avocation, you are a fortunate man.

I suspect I'll be working longer at my vocation then I expected.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Maybe my thoughts are a carry over from military service, as in we don't
do politics at
work.

I guess we were in different military services. Yours was mythical and only
existed in your own mind.
What I observed was politically oriented as anything you could imagine.
The beginning of the end of any succesful military officer's career starts
with a confirmation hearing....

No, mine was real as I'm sure yours was. There were guidelines on the political. Maybe
that was a double entendre I missed.

What rank did you leave with? Lower ranks, being confirmed, are a formality of sorts?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commiss...#United_States

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message

Nit-lib. He didn't beat Bush, he just tried to be Bush. Obama could
blame Bush when he loses his re-election bid too.

There wouldn't today BE a President Obama had there not been the
complete
screw up known as President G.W. Bush.
I guess in a sense America owes Bush a measure of gratitude - Bush
gave us
our first black President.
Mission Accomplished!
LMFAO

--
John R. Carroll

Clinton was our first black president. Obama's a second place imposter.
Enjoy your black presidents, you're soaking in them. Until they show him
the door, that is.

We'll enjoy our black presidents and you can enjoy your white one, Bush.
Are you one of the few better off after 8 years of him running the
country? Lose any money on real estate? Ha Ha, have some more of the same,
vote republican.

Hawke

Yes, Bush made me richer. Remember when the Dow was in the 14K's? We were
living large. Obama is lucky to have the numbers in the same zone Clinton
had them in. They should have been in the 20K's by now. I guess you are too
young to remember the Golden Years of Clinton.

Luckily, I predicted that the Dow would dive as soon as Obama accepted his
party's nomination, and I sought to preserve my investments. Most
conservatives did, and are sitting and waiting it out until the libs lose
power. Then we will spend again. You see, unlike libs who riot by soiling
their own nests, we riot with our wallets.

As for my real estate holdings, they are doing well, thanks for asking. My
slums (not really, but that's what I call them) are full of libtards who had
to sell their homes. They use their money to pay rent to me. I take the
depreciation allowed, and I buy more investment properties with that money,
so I guess I'm enjoying our second black President too! He's also making me
rich. My tenants do other work for me to reduce their rent payments, like
pushing wheelbarrows and other such work I refuse to have illegals do. Even
libtards work hard when they get hungry, although they are slow learners and
have to be shown how to do things more times than normal people.

The capable one are making improvements on the properties, the others sell
my Hope and Change flags, shirts, and buttons and the lakefront events,
which are colored green. People seem to like when when you tell them it's
green. Since it's only libs buying that crap, I don't feel bad about it. I
like my money green.

Sure, I'll vote Republican and watch my investments increase in value, and
sell some of the securities that will likely go down in value, ie. Au, Pt,
etc. I'll take the profits I made and keep some on hand as part of my rainy
day stash. Do you really think Obama can beat Bush in 2012, you sound
unsure? It's WIN-WIN for me, how was your day at your political scientist
store? Come up with any more global warming theories with the other
scientists? LOL @ Hack.

Oh how it irks you libs that you have to keep bringing up that Obama is
black. Having second thoughts? Why can't you just accept people for what
they are? Example, I feel Obama is a hack loser imposter, no matter what his
race is, why does it hurt for you to do the same?