Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Liberals Abandon Their Beloved Obama

On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 23:41:07 -0700, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 22:59:12 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:08:31 -0700, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

I've been on the road continuously since June 23rd and at two this
morning
will be in my car headed from the SF Bay area for San Diego, an eight
hour
drive that will follow a twenty hour day that was preceeded by a month of
twenty hour days.

I won't even be armed!!!
LMAO

JC

You know what you can do, but that would be irresponsible for most
people.

Ask John why he goes to the Gay Bay.

Btw..he is a cute little...little guy.

I'm up here because it's where Stanford University and the National Lab at
Lawrence Livermore are.

JC

Sure you are.

Getting much action up there John?

Gunner

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray;
a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't
like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all.
A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all
to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children.
A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station;
an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted."
Bobby XD9