Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll John R. Carroll is offline

Default Liberals Abandon Their Beloved Obama

"Wes" wrote in message
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

I've been on the road continuously since June 23rd and at two this morning
will be in my car headed from the SF Bay area for San Diego, an eight hour
drive that will follow a twenty hour day that was preceeded by a month of
twenty hour days.

I won't even be armed!!!
LMAO

JC

I *thought* you were retired.

The numbers are in at this point Wes.
Very nearly $50 trillion dollars in asset values went poof between 2005/6
and 2008.
$37 trillion in 401K and pension fund money alone.

That's a lot of money and some of it was mine.

Go visit Ed, he will teach you how to go fishing. Sheesh.

LOL
I didn't spend a lifetime learning stuff and getting a real educatrion to
waste it on fish.
Fishing, in my book, is something done from an eatery on the end of a pier
overlooking the Pacific Ocean.

JC