Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Liberal Leroy Liberal Leroy is offline

Default Liberals Abandon Their Beloved Obama

"Hawke" wrote in message

Nit-lib. He didn't beat Bush, he just tried to be Bush. Obama could
blame Bush when he loses his re-election bid too.

There wouldn't today BE a President Obama had there not been the
complete
screw up known as President G.W. Bush.
I guess in a sense America owes Bush a measure of gratitude - Bush
gave us
our first black President.
Mission Accomplished!
LMFAO

--
John R. Carroll

Clinton was our first black president. Obama's a second place imposter.
Enjoy your black presidents, you're soaking in them. Until they show him
the door, that is.

We'll enjoy our black presidents and you can enjoy your white one, Bush.
Are you one of the few better off after 8 years of him running the
country? Lose any money on real estate? Ha Ha, have some more of the same,
vote republican.

Hawke

Yes, Bush made me richer. Remember when the Dow was in the 14K's? We were
living large. Obama is lucky to have the numbers in the same zone Clinton
had them in. They should have been in the 20K's by now. I guess you are too
young to remember the Golden Years of Clinton.

Luckily, I predicted that the Dow would dive as soon as Obama accepted his
party's nomination, and I sought to preserve my investments. Most
conservatives did, and are sitting and waiting it out until the libs lose
power. Then we will spend again. You see, unlike libs who riot by soiling
their own nests, we riot with our wallets.

As for my real estate holdings, they are doing well, thanks for asking. My
slums (not really, but that's what I call them) are full of libtards who had
to sell their homes. They use their money to pay rent to me. I take the
depreciation allowed, and I buy more investment properties with that money,
so I guess I'm enjoying our second black President too! He's also making me
rich. My tenants do other work for me to reduce their rent payments, like
pushing wheelbarrows and other such work I refuse to have illegals do. Even
libtards work hard when they get hungry, although they are slow learners and
have to be shown how to do things more times than normal people.

The capable one are making improvements on the properties, the others sell
my Hope and Change flags, shirts, and buttons and the lakefront events,
which are colored green. People seem to like when when you tell them it's
green. Since it's only libs buying that crap, I don't feel bad about it. I
like my money green.

Sure, I'll vote Republican and watch my investments increase in value, and
sell some of the securities that will likely go down in value, ie. Au, Pt,
etc. I'll take the profits I made and keep some on hand as part of my rainy
day stash. Do you really think Obama can beat Bush in 2012, you sound
unsure? It's WIN-WIN for me, how was your day at your political scientist
store? Come up with any more global warming theories with the other
scientists? LOL @ Hack.

Oh how it irks you libs that you have to keep bringing up that Obama is
black. Having second thoughts? Why can't you just accept people for what
they are? Example, I feel Obama is a hack loser imposter, no matter what his
race is, why does it hurt for you to do the same?