Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Liberals Abandon Their Beloved Obama

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:08:31 -0700, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

I've been on the road continuously since June 23rd and at two this morning
will be in my car headed from the SF Bay area for San Diego, an eight hour
drive that will follow a twenty hour day that was preceeded by a month of
twenty hour days.

I won't even be armed!!!
LMAO

JC

Not armed?!!!

RCM data points:

Walking in Mayberry = .380 or .38
Sitting on ass in Taft = .45 plus backup and a mined yard
Extrapolating above to your situation = recommendation of RPG plus
roof-mounted M82 - minimum! Traveling with anything less will result
in being culled in less than 2 years. Fortunately, the sentence will
still be the same 2 years from now unless the Taft oracle expires
before then (50-50 odds), in which case consider yourself pardoned
regardless.

BTW, my weapon of choice for road trips is a 4.5 caliber GPS/MP3
loaded with a variety of tactical ammunition from reputable makers
such as Leonard Cohen, Lou Reed, Gene Pitney, A3, and the Easy Rider
soundtrack. For backup make sure you have an extra clip of Radar Love.
Oh, and don't forget the volume safety *before* the next restart if
you want to avoid having a heart attack.

Wayne