Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll John R. Carroll is offline

Default Liberals Abandon Their Beloved Obama

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 15:51:35 -0700, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

Obama manages to get 3000
New Yorkers slaughtered and then start two wars - lost causes both - the
way
Bush did

So Bush did it eh?

Odd..everyone who actually knows anything, knows that the policies of
the 2 terms of the Clinton Administration allowed Osama to destroy the
WTC.

Who was it again that split the various intel agencies and didnt let one
know what the other one knew? Oh yeh..one of the Clinton drones..some
chick wasnt it?

Johnboy once again joins Ed in the ranks of the Moderate Democrats.

That's moderate *Republican*, Mr. Buddhist Libretardian.

Pity that the effects of advancing age has treated both of them
so......poorly.

But oh, so much better than having a stroke. The stroke seems to have
improved your disposition, however.

Ahlziemers will no doubt perfect his attitude.

I've been on the road continuously since June 23rd and at two this morning
will be in my car headed from the SF Bay area for San Diego, an eight hour
drive that will follow a twenty hour day that was preceeded by a month of
twenty hour days.

I won't even be armed!!!
LMAO

JC