Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Liberals Abandon Their Beloved Obama

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

It will be interesting to observe corporate and union participation.
Unlimited campaign contributions might not be the blessing some percieve it
to be.

It will be interesting. 2002 or so I had the experience of working in a union plant
between decent jobs after ET shut down. Come primary time, the lunchroom at work was
filled with Democrat campaign posters and it as assumed we were all going to vote for the
Dems including David Bonier.

I was shocked. I've worked for some hard core Republican firms but never saw
electionering inside those facilities.

Perhaps this just evens the playing ground?

Maybe my thoughts are a carry over from military service, as in we don't do politics at
work.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller