Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Liberals Abandon Their Beloved Obama

On 7/28/2010 3:00 PM, Wes wrote:
wrote:

What do you think it'll take to get us back up and running, another Bush
or some other republican with the same policies he had?

Hawke

No, Bush is a liberal. I want a leader for a change with the interests of
the ENTIRE population in mind, not just the rich or whoever Obammy
represents.

Sarah, Jindal, even Newt. Haley Babour might be a dark horse, though a bit moderate. Ed
is screaming right now.

Wes

Don't you think we should choose which ever of them that will follow
most closely the policies that Bush used when he was in office? Because
they all propose the same things that Bush did. You know how well they
served the country so do you think another round of what Bush did will
turn out differently if one of those people does it?

Hawke