Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll John R. Carroll is offline

Default Liberals Abandon Their Beloved Obama

"Liberal Leroy" wrote in message

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message

"Wes" wrote in message
"Buerste" wrote:

What do you think it'll take to get us back up and running, another
Bush
or some other republican with the same policies he had?

Hawke

No, Bush is a liberal. I want a leader for a change with the interests
of
the ENTIRE population in mind, not just the rich or whoever Obammy
represents.

Sarah, Jindal, even Newt. Haley Babour might be a dark horse, though a
bit moderate. Ed
is screaming right now.

A Republican candidate that can actually win in 2012 has yet to emerge.
Whoever that is will have their hands full unless Obama manages to get
3000 New Yorkers slaughtered and then start two wars - lost causes both -
the way Bush did in what remains of his first term.

That hardly seems likely and you can bet that the economic numbers for
2007/2008 will be front and center.
There isn't much argument that Americans hold the last administration in
low regard due entirely to the results produced and not party politics.

It will be interesting to observe corporate and union participation.
Unlimited campaign contributions might not be the blessing some percieve
it to be.

JC

The country would sooner vote for your dog if you shaved his ass and
taught him to walk backwards, than vote for Obama again.

The country wouldn't have elected him in the first place had the
Republican's not run such an obviously over the hill candidate and his
laboratory assistant.

Who one is going to vote for in November of 2012 is hardly discernable
today.

I know that I will not cast any more of my votes for Obama, ever again.

You might or might not.
2012 is a long way off and in political terms it's not even really on the
radar yet.

JC