Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Liberals Abandon Their Beloved Obama

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Maybe my thoughts are a carry over from military service, as in we don't
do politics at
work.

I guess we were in different military services. Yours was mythical and only
existed in your own mind.
What I observed was politically oriented as anything you could imagine.
The beginning of the end of any succesful military officer's career starts
with a confirmation hearing....

No, mine was real as I'm sure yours was. There were guidelines on the political. Maybe
that was a double entendre I missed.

What rank did you leave with? Lower ranks, being confirmed, are a formality of sorts?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commiss...#United_States

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller