Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A new solution to the Bush/McCain economic collapse

My proposal is very simple and even modest.

1) Do not tax the rich people. They create jobs. Tax poor people
instead, as they consume jobs.

2) Also, tax poor people and give their money to rich people. Then due
to proven "trickle down" effects, even more money will trickle down
back to poor people.

As the multiplied money trickles down, tax poor people some more and
again give it to the rich, ad infinitum, to create a powerful
perpetuum economic mobile wealth creating effect.

3) Do not waste precious tax dollars, which could be given to rich
people (see 2), on bailing out Wall Street. Instead, increase
mortgages of those homeowners who are still paying them by adding a
"mortgage default assessment". Use those assessment payments to bail
out Wall Street, so that economic projects can be financed.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--
* *Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, and their inattention
* * * to spammers, I and many others block all articles originating

Too bad it's so close to the election iggy. If there was more
time I think one of the major parties may want you to run for
pres. as you seem to have illuminated (what I feel to be) their
secret desires perfectly.

dennis
in nca
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-10-24, rigger wrote:
Too bad it's so close to the election iggy. If there was more
time I think one of the major parties may want you to run for
pres. as you seem to have illuminated (what I feel to be) their
secret desires perfectly.

Maybe that party will even buy me $150,000 worth of clothes...

Or at least a new lathe...
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus18654" wrote in message
My proposal is very simple and even modest.

1) Do not tax the rich people. They create jobs. Tax poor people
instead, as they consume jobs.

Why tax anybody?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus18654 wrote:
My proposal is very simple and even modest.

1) Do not tax the rich people. They create jobs. Tax poor people
instead, as they consume jobs.

2) Also, tax poor people and give their money to rich people. Then due
to proven "trickle down" effects, even more money will trickle down
back to poor people.

As the multiplied money trickles down, tax poor people some more and
again give it to the rich, ad infinitum, to create a powerful
perpetuum economic mobile wealth creating effect.

3) Do not waste precious tax dollars, which could be given to rich
people (see 2), on bailing out Wall Street. Instead, increase
mortgages of those homeowners who are still paying them by adding a
"mortgage default assessment". Use those assessment payments to bail
out Wall Street, so that economic projects can be financed.

That's pretty much the inverse of the Obama program, which is "Tax
everyone who pays taxes now, and give it to people who don't pay taxes,
as a 'negative tax'".
If he can sell his deal, yours should be a shoe-in, because it will be
proven that the American voters have taken leave of what senses they had.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

RB wrote:

That's pretty much the inverse of the Obama program, which is "Tax
everyone who pays taxes now, and give it to people who don't pay taxes,
as a 'negative tax'".
If he can sell his deal, yours should be a shoe-in, because it will be
proven that the American voters have taken leave of what senses they had.

Yo brother, don't jack that liquor store. I'll crank da man over, shake his legs, until
his pockets jingle and give you a refundable tax credit. That's a welfare check, just
like the good old days bro.

The Official Obama Criticizer

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 24, 11:47*am, RB wrote:
Ignoramus18654 wrote:
[...]

proven that the American voters have taken leave of what senses they had.- Hide quoted text -

One of the TV ads I see annoys the heck out of me and
George Bush and his cronies have avoided addressing the
situation, which is: The slime ball companies who help
screw-ups cheat (flame if you care) on their taxes by
"negotiating" a lesser amount. Let these deadbeats
pay their taxes like the law says they're supposed to.

I have no pity for any small business person who can't
make the grade. If they can't pay let them get out of
the way and let others have a chance. Screw the
Republican give-a-ways. And that goes for Halliburton
as well.

dennis
in nca
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:05:45 -0500, the infamous Ignoramus18654
scrawled the following:

On 2008-10-24, rigger wrote:
Too bad it's so close to the election iggy. If there was more
time I think one of the major parties may want you to run for
pres. as you seem to have illuminated (what I feel to be) their
secret desires perfectly.

Maybe that party will even buy me $150,000 worth of clothes...

Or at least a new lathe...

Yeah, ask BamBam for the new lathe BEFORE you vote for him.
If you get it, you can be assured that you voted for the wrong guy.

--
"The latest documents released this week showed
that priests with drug, alcohol and sexual abuse
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-10-24, rigger wrote:
Too bad it's so close to the election iggy. If there was more
time I think one of the major parties may want you to run for
pres. as you seem to have illuminated (what I feel to be) their
secret desires perfectly.

Maybe that party will even buy me $150,000 worth of clothes...

Or at least a new lathe...

The republicans would do it for you for sure. And they would get someone
else to pay for it.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

The Official Obama Criticizer wrote:

Yo brother, don't jack that liquor store. I'll crank da man over, shake his legs, until
his pockets jingle and give you a refundable tax credit. That's a welfare check, just
like the good old days bro.

The Official Obama Criticizer

Check it out bro,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxhYampIl7A

The Official Obama Criticizer

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:05:45 -0500, Ignoramus18654

On 2008-10-24, rigger wrote:
Too bad it's so close to the election iggy. If there was more
time I think one of the major parties may want you to run for
pres. as you seem to have illuminated (what I feel to be) their
secret desires perfectly.

Maybe that party will even buy me $150,000 worth of clothes...

Or at least a new lathe...

Or $400 worth of lobster for a snack....

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-10-24, rigger wrote:
Too bad it's so close to the election iggy. If there was more
time I think one of the major parties may want you to run for
pres. as you seem to have illuminated (what I feel to be) their
secret desires perfectly.

Maybe that party will even buy me $150,000 worth of clothes...

Or at least a new lathe...

Or $400 worth of lobster for a snack....

You must have gotten this from Rush Limbaugh. Right?

Seems like another desperate Republican fabrication.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10212008...ice_134490.htm

THE source who told us last week about Michelle Obama getting lobster
and caviar delivered to her room at the Waldorf-Astoria must have been
under the influence of a mind-altering drug. She was not even staying
at the Waldorf. We regret the mistake, and our former source is going
to regret it, too. Bread and water would be too good for such disinformation.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 2008-10-24, rigger wrote:
[...]

Actually, Karl...I got it from the NY Post. Im not surprised you
tossed Rush into the mess...as you far leftwing fringe kooks think
anything he says is wrong..and Im very surprised you didnt go into
cardiac arrest for the NYP retraction, because you obviously believe
anything from a Media source to be accurate.

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 2008-10-24, rigger wrote:
[...]

I think that it is fairly clear that Michelle Obama was in Indiana at
the time of alleged Waldorf lobster dinner.
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 19:44:37 -0500, Ignoramus3071
wrote:

I think that it is fairly clear that Michelle Obama was in Indiana at
the time of alleged Waldorf lobster dinner.

Even worse. Ordering an expensive lobster dinner and not even being in the
same state!!! What is the world coming to?

Mark Rand
RTFM

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 2008-10-24, rigger wrote:
[...]

So you are admitting to:

Either the Media is NOT infallible
(I thought you would have learned that from Pravda...)

Or... your knee jerking has left a toe print in your forehead.

Which is it?

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 2008-10-24, rigger wrote:
[...]

The media is very fallible indeed.
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I think that it is fairly clear that Michelle Obama was in Indiana at
the time of alleged Waldorf lobster dinner.

Even worse. Ordering an expensive lobster dinner and not even being in
the
same state!!! What is the world coming to?

It was an Indiana lobster, and they're endangered.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 2008-10-24, rigger wrote:
[...]

Yet you take each soundbyte from the Leftwing Media, like it was
engraved on a stone tablet delivered from on high.

Fascinating

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

It was an Indiana lobster, and they're endangered.

Only because they fell a sleep at the beach in July.

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner Asch
wrote on Sun, 26 Oct 2008 14:09:05 -0700
in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Actually, Karl...I got it from the NY Post. Im not surprised you
tossed Rush into the mess...as you far leftwing fringe kooks think
anything he says is wrong..and Im very surprised you didnt go into
cardiac arrest for the NYP retraction, because you obviously believe
anything from a Media source to be accurate.

I think that it is fairly clear that Michelle Obama was in Indiana at
the time of alleged Waldorf lobster dinner.

So you are admitting to:

Either the Media is NOT infallible
(I thought you would have learned that from Pravda...)

Or... your knee jerking has left a toe print in your forehead.

The media is very fallible indeed.

Yet you take each soundbyte from the Leftwing Media, like it was
engraved on a stone tablet delivered from on high.

Oh come now, Gunner, you know he has to believe the Democrat media
outlets. I mean, they're so much better, smarter and wiser than he
is. They get paid to propagate this stuff for the DNC.

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
"I had just been through hell and must have looked like death warmed
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
[...]

Jeez, and here Sarah Palin thinks they're about as accurate as can be. As
she said on Oct. 4th, "Turns out one of Barack's earliest supporters is a
man who, according to the New York Times, and they are hardly ever wrong..."

Do you know something she doesn't? Or is she really just as dumb as a fence
post?

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

[...]

She has an especially fine-tuned appreciation for Irony. G

--
I used to be an anarchist but had to give it up: _far_ too many rules.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-10-27, pyotr filipivich wrote:
Or... your knee jerking has left a toe print in your forehead.

The media is very fallible indeed.

Yet you take each soundbyte from the Leftwing Media, like it was
engraved on a stone tablet delivered from on high.

Oh come now, Gunner, you know he has to believe the Democrat media
outlets. I mean, they're so much better, smarter and wiser than he
is. They get paid to propagate this stuff for the DNC.

Let's see. Republicans fabricated a story about Michelle Obama
spending 400 dollars on caviar and lobster at Waldorf Astoria, NY.

Rush Limbaugh had quite a hissy fit over this story.

Michelle Obama was not there at all and that Republican fabrication
was exposed.

Somehow, this is now my fault and Republicans are not apologizing for
this fabrication? And I am gullible?

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Eregon" Eregon@Saphira.ørg wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

[...]

g When I first read that, I wondered if she was being sarcastic. Then I
saw the video, and I decided that what really happened was that she let her
true feelings slip out. The irony idea was a non-starter because it would
undercut her assertion. And she's a mistress of the 15-second sound bite.
She wouldn't dare leave something like that up in the air.

And that's probably the true feeling of most of the right. They know that
the Times, the Washington Post, and the other quality news sources usually
get it right. And that's why they hate them.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10212008...service_134490

..htm

THE source who told us last week about Michelle Obama getting lobster
and caviar delivered to her room at the Waldorf-Astoria must have been
under the influence of a mind-altering drug. She was not even staying
at the Waldorf. We regret the mistake, and our former source is going
to regret it, too. Bread and water would be too good for such

disinformation.

Actually, Karl...I got it from the NY Post. Im not surprised you
tossed Rush into the mess...as you far leftwing fringe kooks think
anything he says is wrong..and Im very surprised you didnt go into
cardiac arrest for the NYP retraction, because you obviously believe
anything from a Media source to be accurate.

I think that it is fairly clear that Michelle Obama was in Indiana at
the time of alleged Waldorf lobster dinner.

Yeah, but Goober doesn't give a darn about the facts. All he does is repeat
what he gets from right wing media sources, like the NY Post and talk radio
Fascists. He's one of the ones people talk about when they say some of the
people can be fooled all of the time. A more gullible sucker you will never
find. He believes everything he hears from any right wing source.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Ignoramus18654" wrote in message
My proposal is very simple and even modest.

1) Do not tax the rich people. They create jobs. Tax poor people
instead, as they consume jobs.

Why tax anybody?

That's right. Because if you want more revenue then the way to do that is to
lower taxes. That's what republicans tell us. If that's true then if you
stop taxing altogether the government will get so much revenue it won't know
what to do with it.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 22:01:04 -0500, Ignoramus26857
wrote:

Somehow, this is now my fault and Republicans are not apologizing for
this fabrication? And I am gullible?

We are still waiting for an apology for the Leftard claims that Bush
sent Katrina into New Orleans to kill all the blacks, and he jacked up
the gasoline prices to benefit his rich oil company buddies, just to
name a few of your bretherans claims.

Once we get em...we will consider giving Michell..the spiritual twin
to Angela Davis, an apology.

Say...whatever happened to the $5 million dollar greek temple Obama
had build for that get together?

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 27 Oct 2008 02:49:18 GMT, the infamous Eregon Eregon@Saphira.ørg
scrawled the following:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

Jeez, and here Sarah Palin thinks they're about as accurate as can be.
As she said on Oct. 4th, "Turns out one of Barack's earliest
supporters is a man who, according to the New York Times, and they are
hardly ever wrong..."

Do you know something she doesn't? Or is she really just as dumb as a
fence post?

She has an especially fine-tuned appreciation for Irony. G

Please don't post metalworking items in the metal newsgroups, Eregon.
This is a political group. :^)

Besides, you're just lengthening Ed's hardon for Sarah, if that's
possible. wink (Note to Ed: I voted for McCain and Palin
yesterday. I drop it in the mail today. Oregon is all vote-by-mail.)

--
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that "Ed Huntress"
wrote on Sun, 26 Oct 2008 22:43:20 -0400 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Yes.

Or is she really just as dumb as a fence post?

Nope.

toodles
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
"I had just been through hell and must have looked like death warmed
over walking into the saloon, because when I asked the bartender
whether they served zombies he said, ‘Sure, what'll you have?'"
from I Hear America Swinging by Peter DeVries

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Here's a list of prominent Republicans who support Obama:

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/1...-behind-obama/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that "Ed Huntress"
wrote on Sun, 26 Oct 2008 22:43:20 -0400 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Or, just as likely, she knows something you don't.

Or is she really just as dumb as a fence post?

Nope.

That's a relief. g

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus13094" wrote in message
Here's a list of prominent Republicans who support Obama:

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/1...-behind-obama/

Cripes, I'll bet my name isn't on the list. g

BTW, I've volunteered to be a poll worker. They need Republicans. Most of
them around here are blind or otherwise incapacitated.

I'm anticipating an interesting day.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/d...15/104660.html

http://www.democratsformccain.com/
http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blog...hn-mccain.html

Friday, September 19, 2008
More Democrats Switching To John McCain

While the Obama campaign has seen a few Republicans switching to
Barack Obama, word is coming down that more and more Democrats are
publicly coming out for John McCain.

The Obama campaign touts Republicans like Rep. Wayne Gilchrest of
Maryland, former Iowa Rep. Jim Leach and former Rhode Island Sen.
Lincoln Chafee.

Recently a high profile Clinton supporter and DNC member, Lynn
Forester de Rothschild also known as a "Hillraiser" (someone that
helped collect over $100,000 for the Clinton campaign) made a public
announcement that she was endorsing John McCain and would be
campaigning on his behalf until election day.

Yesterday we reported that real estate magnate Donald Trump had
announced his endorsement of John McCain and he did so on CNN's Larry
King. Trump has previously donated to Hillary Clinton until May when
he made contributions to the McCain campaign

Today we see more previous Clinton supporters coming out in favor of
McCain, such as lifelong Democrat Miguel D. Lausell who is a leading
Latino backer of Hillary Clinton.

Lausell is a Puerto Rican businessman and longtime Democratic activist
and fund-raiser and he says that while he doesn't agree with McCain on
every policy issue, he finds "McCain to be a sound person and a man
with a track record." He continues on to say "I know where he is
coming from."

Mr. Lausell said he feels Sen. Obama "doesn't really regard the
Hispanic community as important." Sen. Clinton won a large majority of
the Hispanic vote in most primaries, and Latino voters are an
important bloc in swing states such as Florida, Nevada and New Mexico.
Most polls show Sen. Obama leads Sen. McCain among Latinos.

Mr. Lausell said that as a "lifelong Democrat," this is the first
time he has supported a Republican presidential candidate. A Harvard
Law School graduate, Mr. Lausell's business career has included a
stint as chief executive of the Puerto Rico Telephone Co. and chairman
of PonceBank, a large Puerto Rican financial institution. Mr. Lausell
once had a position with the Democratic National Committee and served
on a national finance board for Al Gore's unsuccessful 2000
presidential run. In 2004, he helped start a nonprofit aimed at
boosting Latino turnout for Democrats.

Lausell gives his reason for opposing Obama as president by saying,
"The U.S. is in a very difficult situation these days and I don't want
someone without experience at the helm."

Other registered Democrats, every day voters, are going to see
McCain/Palin's campaign stops and rallies and saying they too will be
voting for McCain in November.

Kathy Riordan of Wausau is a registered Democrat who planned to
vote for Sen. Hillary Clinton.

Now she intends to cast a ballot for Republican presidential
nominee John McCain and his running mate Sarah Palin, the governor of
Alaska.

“I think Sarah Palin is an excellent choice, and not just because
she’s a woman,” Riordan said before Thursday’s McCain-Palin rally at
the Resch Center. “It’s good to have a governor on one of the tickets.
… I think she brings a different set of skills.”

While the latest Rasmussen poll shows McCain and Obama still tied,
people are starting to pay attention to the choices before them and
more and more former Clinton supporters that had previously not made
up their minds are finding themselves drawn to the McCain/Palin
ticket.

Riordan says her decision has nothing to do with gender, but is
instead based on politics. Her problem with Obama she says is that he
is too far to the left for her liking.

Now that prominent Clinton supporters are going public with their
support for John McCain, it will not be surprising if many more follow
their lead.

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
[...]

Good for you! It's good to hear that you voted for a real candidate. Now
you're partly responsible for whatever happens, whether your candidate wins
or loses. That's the price of democracy. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:57:51 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Ignoramus13094" wrote in message
Here's a list of prominent Republicans who support Obama:

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/1...-behind-obama/

Cripes, I'll bet my name isn't on the list. g

That reads "prominent", not "persnickety", Ed.

BTW, I've volunteered to be a poll worker. They need Republicans. Most of
them around here are blind or otherwise incapacitated.

I'm anticipating an interesting day.

I -told- 'em not to drink the water there in Joisey...

P.S: What's the wife's take on your Sarah fetish?

--
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:57:51 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Ignoramus13094" wrote in message
Here's a list of prominent Republicans who support Obama:

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/1...-behind-obama/

Cripes, I'll bet my name isn't on the list. g

That reads "prominent", not "persnickety", Ed.

BTW, I've volunteered to be a poll worker. They need Republicans. Most of
them around here are blind or otherwise incapacitated.

I'm anticipating an interesting day.

I -told- 'em not to drink the water there in Joisey...

P.S: What's the wife's take on your Sarah fetish?

Short memory Larry?
As I remember, she thought Palin was way over her head, I called it "small
ball".
Palin is a large version of you.

JC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

Besides, you're just lengthening Ed's hardon for Sarah, if that's
possible. wink (Note to Ed: I voted for McCain and Palin
yesterday. I drop it in the mail today. Oregon is all vote-by-mail.)

Good for you! It's good to hear that you voted for a real candidate. Now
you're partly responsible for whatever happens, whether your candidate wins
or loses. That's the price of democracy. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

We went to dinner tonight at Jason's Deli where the big screen TV on the
wall said Obama had already won this election.

Two things?

First, I remember why I turned off commercial TV. (gag)

Second, I thought we get to vote first?!?

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:57:51 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Ignoramus13094" wrote in message
Here's a list of prominent Republicans who support Obama:

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/1...-behind-obama/

Cripes, I'll bet my name isn't on the list. g

That reads "prominent", not "persnickety", Ed.

BTW, I've volunteered to be a poll worker. They need Republicans. Most of
them around here are blind or otherwise incapacitated.

I'm anticipating an interesting day.

I -told- 'em not to drink the water there in Joisey...

P.S: What's the wife's take on your Sarah fetish?

My wife thinks that Sarah is in over her head and that John McCain must be
off his rocker. She also thinks that spending $150,000 for clothes is
insane, and she used to be a buyer for fashion departments in Macy's and
Stern's -- buying trips to Italy, and all that. She keeps trying to watch
Tina Fay on SNL but she falls asleep. g

Keep in mind that my wife is from Pontiac, Illinois, where you probably
would be considered a dangerous socialist. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
m...
Ed Huntress wrote:

Besides, you're just lengthening Ed's hardon for Sarah, if that's
possible. wink (Note to Ed: I voted for McCain and Palin
yesterday. I drop it in the mail today. Oregon is all vote-by-mail.)

Good for you! It's good to hear that you voted for a real candidate. Now
you're partly responsible for whatever happens, whether your candidate
wins or loses. That's the price of democracy. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

We went to dinner tonight at Jason's Deli where the big screen TV on the
wall said Obama had already won this election.

Two things?

First, I remember why I turned off commercial TV. (gag)

Second, I thought we get to vote first?!?

Not anymore. You can read the Weekly Standard today (I think it was WS,
anyway), and they said that McCain's chances are better than even. Fox
probably would say the same thing except their own polls today show Obama
winning every state they polled. Everyone else is saying Obama has already
won.

I didn't check the Union Leader. They're probably already celebrating for
McCain.

The nice thing about it is that you can choose who won, just by going to the
right news site.

--
Ed Huntress