Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
rigger rigger is offline

Default A new solution to the Bush/McCain economic collapse

On Oct 24, 11:47*am, RB wrote:
Ignoramus18654 wrote:
My proposal is very simple and even modest.

1) Do not tax the rich people. They create jobs. Tax poor people
instead, as they consume jobs.

2) Also, tax poor people and give their money to rich people. Then due
to proven "trickle down" effects, even more money will trickle down
back to poor people.

As the multiplied money trickles down, tax poor people some more and
again give it to the rich, ad infinitum, to create a powerful
perpetuum economic mobile wealth creating effect.

3) Do not waste precious tax dollars, which could be given to rich
people (see 2), on bailing out Wall Street. Instead, increase
mortgages of those homeowners who are still paying them by adding a
"mortgage default assessment". Use those assessment payments to bail
out Wall Street, so that economic projects can be financed.

That's pretty much the inverse of the Obama program, which is "Tax
everyone who pays taxes now, and give it to people who don't pay taxes,
as a 'negative tax'".
If he can sell his deal, yours should be a shoe-in, because it will be
proven that the American voters have taken leave of what senses they had.- Hide quoted text -

One of the TV ads I see annoys the heck out of me and
George Bush and his cronies have avoided addressing the
situation, which is: The slime ball companies who help
screw-ups cheat (flame if you care) on their taxes by
"negotiating" a lesser amount. Let these deadbeats
pay their taxes like the law says they're supposed to.

I have no pity for any small business person who can't
make the grade. If they can't pay let them get out of
the way and let others have a chance. Screw the
Republican give-a-ways. And that goes for Halliburton
as well.

dennis
in nca