Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus26857 Ignoramus26857 is offline

Default A new solution to the Bush/McCain economic collapse

On 2008-10-26, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 19:44:37 -0500, Ignoramus3071

On 2008-10-25, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 16:18:27 -0500, Ignoramus3071

On 2008-10-25, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:05:45 -0500, Ignoramus18654

On 2008-10-24, rigger wrote:
Too bad it's so close to the election iggy. If there was more
time I think one of the major parties may want you to run for
pres. as you seem to have illuminated (what I feel to be) their
secret desires perfectly.

Maybe that party will even buy me $150,000 worth of clothes...

Or at least a new lathe...

Or $400 worth of lobster for a snack....

You must have gotten this from Rush Limbaugh. Right?

Seems like another desperate Republican fabrication.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10212008...ice_134490.htm

THE source who told us last week about Michelle Obama getting lobster
and caviar delivered to her room at the Waldorf-Astoria must have been
under the influence of a mind-altering drug. She was not even staying
at the Waldorf. We regret the mistake, and our former source is going
to regret it, too. Bread and water would be too good for such disinformation.

Actually, Karl...I got it from the NY Post. Im not surprised you
tossed Rush into the mess...as you far leftwing fringe kooks think
anything he says is wrong..and Im very surprised you didnt go into
cardiac arrest for the NYP retraction, because you obviously believe
anything from a Media source to be accurate.

I think that it is fairly clear that Michelle Obama was in Indiana at
the time of alleged Waldorf lobster dinner.

So you are admitting to:

Either the Media is NOT infallible
(I thought you would have learned that from Pravda...)

Or... your knee jerking has left a toe print in your forehead.

The media is very fallible indeed.
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/