Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus26857 Ignoramus26857 is offline

Default A new solution to the Bush/McCain economic collapse

On 2008-10-27, pyotr filipivich wrote:
Or... your knee jerking has left a toe print in your forehead.

The media is very fallible indeed.

Yet you take each soundbyte from the Leftwing Media, like it was
engraved on a stone tablet delivered from on high.

Oh come now, Gunner, you know he has to believe the Democrat media
outlets. I mean, they're so much better, smarter and wiser than he
is. They get paid to propagate this stuff for the DNC.

Let's see. Republicans fabricated a story about Michelle Obama
spending 400 dollars on caviar and lobster at Waldorf Astoria, NY.

Rush Limbaugh had quite a hissy fit over this story.

Michelle Obama was not there at all and that Republican fabrication
was exposed.

Somehow, this is now my fault and Republicans are not apologizing for
this fabrication? And I am gullible?

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/