Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default A new solution to the Bush/McCain economic collapse

On 27 Oct 2008 02:49:18 GMT, the infamous Eregon Eregon@Saphira.ørg
scrawled the following:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

Jeez, and here Sarah Palin thinks they're about as accurate as can be.
As she said on Oct. 4th, "Turns out one of Barack's earliest
supporters is a man who, according to the New York Times, and they are
hardly ever wrong..."

Do you know something she doesn't? Or is she really just as dumb as a
fence post?

She has an especially fine-tuned appreciation for Irony. G

Please don't post metalworking items in the metal newsgroups, Eregon.
This is a political group. :^)

Besides, you're just lengthening Ed's hardon for Sarah, if that's
possible. wink (Note to Ed: I voted for McCain and Palin
yesterday. I drop it in the mail today. Oregon is all vote-by-mail.)

--
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.