Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default A new solution to the Bush/McCain economic collapse

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:57:51 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Ignoramus13094" wrote in message
Here's a list of prominent Republicans who support Obama:

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/1...-behind-obama/

Cripes, I'll bet my name isn't on the list. g

That reads "prominent", not "persnickety", Ed.

BTW, I've volunteered to be a poll worker. They need Republicans. Most of
them around here are blind or otherwise incapacitated.

I'm anticipating an interesting day.

I -told- 'em not to drink the water there in Joisey...

P.S: What's the wife's take on your Sarah fetish?

--
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.