Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus18654 Ignoramus18654 is offline

Default A new solution to the Bush/McCain economic collapse

On 2008-10-24, rigger wrote:
Too bad it's so close to the election iggy. If there was more
time I think one of the major parties may want you to run for
pres. as you seem to have illuminated (what I feel to be) their
secret desires perfectly.

Maybe that party will even buy me $150,000 worth of clothes...

Or at least a new lathe...
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/