Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
rigger rigger is offline

Default A new solution to the Bush/McCain economic collapse

On Oct 24, 10:08*am, Ignoramus18654 ignoramus18...@NOSPAM.
18654.invalid wrote:
My proposal is very simple and even modest.

1) Do not tax the rich people. They create jobs. Tax poor people
instead, as they consume jobs.

2) Also, tax poor people and give their money to rich people. Then due
to proven "trickle down" effects, even more money will trickle down
back to poor people.

As the multiplied money trickles down, tax poor people some more and
again give it to the rich, ad infinitum, to create a powerful
perpetuum economic mobile wealth creating effect.

3) Do not waste precious tax dollars, which could be given to rich
people (see 2), on bailing out Wall Street. Instead, increase
mortgages of those homeowners who are still paying them by adding a
"mortgage default assessment". Use those assessment payments to bail
out Wall Street, so that economic projects can be financed.

--
* *Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, and their inattention
* * * to spammers, I and many others block all articles originating

Too bad it's so close to the election iggy. If there was more
time I think one of the major parties may want you to run for
pres. as you seem to have illuminated (what I feel to be) their
secret desires perfectly.

dennis
in nca