Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A new solution to the Bush/McCain economic collapse

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:05:45 -0500, Ignoramus18654

On 2008-10-24, rigger wrote:
Too bad it's so close to the election iggy. If there was more
time I think one of the major parties may want you to run for
pres. as you seem to have illuminated (what I feel to be) their
secret desires perfectly.

Maybe that party will even buy me $150,000 worth of clothes...

Or at least a new lathe...

Or $400 worth of lobster for a snack....

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.