Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A new solution to the Bush/McCain economic collapse

My proposal is very simple and even modest.

1) Do not tax the rich people. They create jobs. Tax poor people
instead, as they consume jobs.

2) Also, tax poor people and give their money to rich people. Then due
to proven "trickle down" effects, even more money will trickle down
back to poor people.

As the multiplied money trickles down, tax poor people some more and
again give it to the rich, ad infinitum, to create a powerful
perpetuum economic mobile wealth creating effect.

3) Do not waste precious tax dollars, which could be given to rich
people (see 2), on bailing out Wall Street. Instead, increase
mortgages of those homeowners who are still paying them by adding a
"mortgage default assessment". Use those assessment payments to bail
out Wall Street, so that economic projects can be financed.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--
* *Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, and their inattention
* * * to spammers, I and many others block all articles originating

Too bad it's so close to the election iggy. If there was more
time I think one of the major parties may want you to run for
pres. as you seem to have illuminated (what I feel to be) their
secret desires perfectly.

dennis
in nca
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-10-24, rigger wrote:
Too bad it's so close to the election iggy. If there was more
time I think one of the major parties may want you to run for
pres. as you seem to have illuminated (what I feel to be) their
secret desires perfectly.

Maybe that party will even buy me $150,000 worth of clothes...

Or at least a new lathe...
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:05:45 -0500, the infamous Ignoramus18654
scrawled the following:

On 2008-10-24, rigger wrote:
Too bad it's so close to the election iggy. If there was more
time I think one of the major parties may want you to run for
pres. as you seem to have illuminated (what I feel to be) their
secret desires perfectly.

Maybe that party will even buy me $150,000 worth of clothes...

Or at least a new lathe...

Yeah, ask BamBam for the new lathe BEFORE you vote for him.
If you get it, you can be assured that you voted for the wrong guy.

--
"The latest documents released this week showed
that priests with drug, alcohol and sexual abuse
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-10-24, rigger wrote:
Too bad it's so close to the election iggy. If there was more
time I think one of the major parties may want you to run for
pres. as you seem to have illuminated (what I feel to be) their
secret desires perfectly.

Maybe that party will even buy me $150,000 worth of clothes...

Or at least a new lathe...

The republicans would do it for you for sure. And they would get someone
else to pay for it.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:05:45 -0500, Ignoramus18654

On 2008-10-24, rigger wrote:
Too bad it's so close to the election iggy. If there was more
time I think one of the major parties may want you to run for
pres. as you seem to have illuminated (what I feel to be) their
secret desires perfectly.

Maybe that party will even buy me $150,000 worth of clothes...

Or at least a new lathe...

Or $400 worth of lobster for a snack....

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-10-24, rigger wrote:
Too bad it's so close to the election iggy. If there was more
time I think one of the major parties may want you to run for
pres. as you seem to have illuminated (what I feel to be) their
secret desires perfectly.

Maybe that party will even buy me $150,000 worth of clothes...

Or at least a new lathe...

Or $400 worth of lobster for a snack....

You must have gotten this from Rush Limbaugh. Right?

Seems like another desperate Republican fabrication.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10212008...ice_134490.htm

THE source who told us last week about Michelle Obama getting lobster
and caviar delivered to her room at the Waldorf-Astoria must have been
under the influence of a mind-altering drug. She was not even staying
at the Waldorf. We regret the mistake, and our former source is going
to regret it, too. Bread and water would be too good for such disinformation.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 2008-10-24, rigger wrote:
[...]

Actually, Karl...I got it from the NY Post. Im not surprised you
tossed Rush into the mess...as you far leftwing fringe kooks think
anything he says is wrong..and Im very surprised you didnt go into
cardiac arrest for the NYP retraction, because you obviously believe
anything from a Media source to be accurate.

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Ignoramus18654" wrote in message
My proposal is very simple and even modest.

1) Do not tax the rich people. They create jobs. Tax poor people
instead, as they consume jobs.

Why tax anybody?

That's right. Because if you want more revenue then the way to do that is to
lower taxes. That's what republicans tell us. If that's true then if you
stop taxing altogether the government will get so much revenue it won't know
what to do with it.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus18654 wrote:
My proposal is very simple and even modest.

1) Do not tax the rich people. They create jobs. Tax poor people
instead, as they consume jobs.

2) Also, tax poor people and give their money to rich people. Then due
to proven "trickle down" effects, even more money will trickle down
back to poor people.

As the multiplied money trickles down, tax poor people some more and
again give it to the rich, ad infinitum, to create a powerful
perpetuum economic mobile wealth creating effect.

3) Do not waste precious tax dollars, which could be given to rich
people (see 2), on bailing out Wall Street. Instead, increase
mortgages of those homeowners who are still paying them by adding a
"mortgage default assessment". Use those assessment payments to bail
out Wall Street, so that economic projects can be financed.

That's pretty much the inverse of the Obama program, which is "Tax
everyone who pays taxes now, and give it to people who don't pay taxes,
as a 'negative tax'".
If he can sell his deal, yours should be a shoe-in, because it will be
proven that the American voters have taken leave of what senses they had.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

RB wrote:

That's pretty much the inverse of the Obama program, which is "Tax
everyone who pays taxes now, and give it to people who don't pay taxes,
as a 'negative tax'".
If he can sell his deal, yours should be a shoe-in, because it will be
proven that the American voters have taken leave of what senses they had.

Yo brother, don't jack that liquor store. I'll crank da man over, shake his legs, until
his pockets jingle and give you a refundable tax credit. That's a welfare check, just
like the good old days bro.

The Official Obama Criticizer

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 24, 11:47*am, RB wrote:
Ignoramus18654 wrote:
[...]

proven that the American voters have taken leave of what senses they had.- Hide quoted text -

One of the TV ads I see annoys the heck out of me and
George Bush and his cronies have avoided addressing the
situation, which is: The slime ball companies who help
screw-ups cheat (flame if you care) on their taxes by
"negotiating" a lesser amount. Let these deadbeats
pay their taxes like the law says they're supposed to.

I have no pity for any small business person who can't
make the grade. If they can't pay let them get out of
the way and let others have a chance. Screw the
Republican give-a-ways. And that goes for Halliburton
as well.

dennis
in nca