Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default A new solution to the Bush/McCain economic collapse

"Eregon" Eregon@Saphira.ørg wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner Asch
wrote on Sun, 26 Oct 2008 14:09:05
-0700 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Actually, Karl...I got it from the NY Post. Im not surprised
you tossed Rush into the mess...as you far leftwing fringe kooks
think anything he says is wrong..and Im very surprised you didnt
go into cardiac arrest for the NYP retraction, because you
obviously believe anything from a Media source to be accurate.

I think that it is fairly clear that Michelle Obama was in Indiana
at the time of alleged Waldorf lobster dinner.

So you are admitting to:

Either the Media is NOT infallible
(I thought you would have learned that from Pravda...)

Or... your knee jerking has left a toe print in your forehead.

The media is very fallible indeed.

Yet you take each soundbyte from the Leftwing Media, like it was
engraved on a stone tablet delivered from on high.

Oh come now, Gunner, you know he has to believe the Democrat media
outlets. I mean, they're so much better, smarter and wiser than he
is. They get paid to propagate this stuff for the DNC.

Jeez, and here Sarah Palin thinks they're about as accurate as can be.
As she said on Oct. 4th, "Turns out one of Barack's earliest
supporters is a man who, according to the New York Times, and they are
hardly ever wrong..."

Do you know something she doesn't? Or is she really just as dumb as a
fence post?

She has an especially fine-tuned appreciation for Irony. G

g When I first read that, I wondered if she was being sarcastic. Then I
saw the video, and I decided that what really happened was that she let her
true feelings slip out. The irony idea was a non-starter because it would
undercut her assertion. And she's a mistress of the 15-second sound bite.
She wouldn't dare leave something like that up in the air.

And that's probably the true feeling of most of the right. They know that
the Times, the Washington Post, and the other quality news sources usually
get it right. And that's why they hate them.

--
Ed Huntress