Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default A new solution to the Bush/McCain economic collapse

On 2008-10-24, rigger wrote:
Too bad it's so close to the election iggy. If there was more
time I think one of the major parties may want you to run for
pres. as you seem to have illuminated (what I feel to be) their
secret desires perfectly.

Maybe that party will even buy me $150,000 worth of clothes...

Or at least a new lathe...

Or $400 worth of lobster for a snack....

You must have gotten this from Rush Limbaugh. Right?

Seems like another desperate Republican fabrication.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10212008...service_134490

..htm

THE source who told us last week about Michelle Obama getting lobster
and caviar delivered to her room at the Waldorf-Astoria must have been
under the influence of a mind-altering drug. She was not even staying
at the Waldorf. We regret the mistake, and our former source is going
to regret it, too. Bread and water would be too good for such

disinformation.

Actually, Karl...I got it from the NY Post. Im not surprised you
tossed Rush into the mess...as you far leftwing fringe kooks think
anything he says is wrong..and Im very surprised you didnt go into
cardiac arrest for the NYP retraction, because you obviously believe
anything from a Media source to be accurate.

I think that it is fairly clear that Michelle Obama was in Indiana at
the time of alleged Waldorf lobster dinner.

Yeah, but Goober doesn't give a darn about the facts. All he does is repeat
what he gets from right wing media sources, like the NY Post and talk radio
Fascists. He's one of the ones people talk about when they say some of the
people can be fooled all of the time. A more gullible sucker you will never
find. He believes everything he hears from any right wing source.

Hawke