Eric R Snow

Default OT Bad start today

Just before I'm walking out the door my wife needs help with e-mail. I
help, and sorta rush to work before my employee gets there. I open the
shop and then suddenly need to pee bad. I rush to the bathroom, start
tp pee, and my glasses fall into the toilet. You know how it is, if ya
gotta pee bad you can't stop immediately. So now I'm peeing on my
glasses. Then I gotta pick 'em out of the toilet (ik) and wash them
off. Hope the rest of the day goes better. Think I'll slow down a bit.
ERS
Tom Gardner

"Eric R Snow" wrote in message
Just before I'm walking out the door my wife needs help with e-mail. I
help, and sorta rush to work before my employee gets there. I open the
shop and then suddenly need to pee bad. I rush to the bathroom, start
tp pee, and my glasses fall into the toilet. You know how it is, if ya
gotta pee bad you can't stop immediately. So now I'm peeing on my
glasses. Then I gotta pick 'em out of the toilet (ik) and wash them
off. Hope the rest of the day goes better. Think I'll slow down a bit.
ERS

If that's the worst thing that happens today, consider yourself blessed!
So, you go through the rest of the day a little...cockeyed.

Dave Hinz

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:52:58 GMT, Tom Gardner wrote:

"Eric R Snow" wrote in message
Just before I'm walking out the door my wife needs help with e-mail. I
help, and sorta rush to work before my employee gets there. I open the
shop and then suddenly need to pee bad. I rush to the bathroom, start
tp pee, and my glasses fall into the toilet. You know how it is, if ya
gotta pee bad you can't stop immediately. So now I'm peeing on my
glasses. Then I gotta pick 'em out of the toilet (ik) and wash them
off. Hope the rest of the day goes better. Think I'll slow down a bit.
ERS

If that's the worst thing that happens today, consider yourself blessed!
So, you go through the rest of the day a little...cockeyed.

....day just got worse...
jim rozen

In article , Eric R Snow says...

... So now I'm peeing on my
glasses.

This could have been worse....

Jim

please reply to:
Larry Jaques

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:52:58 GMT, the inscrutable "Tom Gardner"
spake:

"Eric R Snow" wrote in message
.. .
Just before I'm walking out the door my wife needs help with e-mail. I
help, and sorta rush to work before my employee gets there. I open the
shop and then suddenly need to pee bad. I rush to the bathroom, start
tp pee, and my glasses fall into the toilet. You know how it is, if ya
gotta pee bad you can't stop immediately. So now I'm peeing on my
glasses. Then I gotta pick 'em out of the toilet (ik) and wash them
off. Hope the rest of the day goes better. Think I'll slow down a bit.
ERS

If that's the worst thing that happens today, consider yourself blessed!
So, you go through the rest of the day a little...cockeyed.

I wonder if he gets a prickly sensation when putting on his glasses...

--
Don't forget the 7 P's:
Proper Prior Planning Prevents ****-Poor Performance

Tom

Eric R Snow wrote:

Just before I'm walking out the door my wife needs help with e-mail. I
help, and sorta rush to work before my employee gets there. I open the
shop and then suddenly need to pee bad. I rush to the bathroom, start
tp pee, and my glasses fall into the toilet. You know how it is, if ya
gotta pee bad you can't stop immediately. So now I'm peeing on my
glasses. Then I gotta pick 'em out of the toilet (ik) and wash them
off. Hope the rest of the day goes better. Think I'll slow down a bit.
ERS

Hell, at least you didn't flush and plug up the crapper.

Could have been worse, one of the guys I work with went for his morning
constitutional, flushed just as he relaized his employee badge was in the
bowl.

Fortunately the security office is just down the hall..................

Tom

Mike Fields

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Eric R Snow

says...

... So now I'm peeing on my
glasses.

This could have been worse....

Jim

No **** !!

Gerald Miller

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 07:34:05 -0700, Eric R Snow
wrote:

Just before I'm walking out the door my wife needs help with e-mail. I
help, and sorta rush to work before my employee gets there. I open the
shop and then suddenly need to pee bad. I rush to the bathroom, start
tp pee, and my glasses fall into the toilet. You know how it is, if ya
gotta pee bad you can't stop immediately. So now I'm peeing on my
glasses. Then I gotta pick 'em out of the toilet (ik) and wash them
off. Hope the rest of the day goes better. Think I'll slow down a bit.
ERS

Better glasses than a denture.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada
Gunner

wrote:

Just before I'm walking out the door my wife needs help with e-mail. I
help, and sorta rush to work before my employee gets there. I open the
shop and then suddenly need to pee bad. I rush to the bathroom, start
tp pee, and my glasses fall into the toilet. You know how it is, if ya
gotta pee bad you can't stop immediately. So now I'm peeing on my
glasses. Then I gotta pick 'em out of the toilet (ik) and wash them
off. Hope the rest of the day goes better. Think I'll slow down a bit.
ERS

I wear big overalls a lot. I generally keep my cell phone in the
center bib pocket. While making a mad dash for the lue..standing in
front of it while doing the poopoo dance and struggling with the
suspenders..they came undone all at once, releasing the bib straight
down, causing my cell phone to plumet into the bowl.

I like my new one better.

You can get em really cheap on Ebay.

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli
Tim Williams

Hey, urine is sterile. If the bowl was flushed within a few hours, there
wouldn't be too much bad stuff in there. Just wash 'em off and reflect on
how much ****tier today could've been...

Tim

--
"California is the breakfast state: fruits, nuts and flakes."

"Eric R Snow" wrote in message
Just before I'm walking out the door my wife needs help with e-mail. I
help, and sorta rush to work before my employee gets there. I open the
shop and then suddenly need to pee bad. I rush to the bathroom, start
tp pee, and my glasses fall into the toilet. You know how it is, if ya
gotta pee bad you can't stop immediately. So now I'm peeing on my
glasses. Then I gotta pick 'em out of the toilet (ik) and wash them
off. Hope the rest of the day goes better. Think I'll slow down a bit.
ERS

Sunworshipper

wrote:

[...]

LOL, I thought you were going to say the phone dropped in one of those
blue filled porta potties. I guess keys would be worse cause the
phone would be screwed , but you would need the keys and finding them
wouldn't be easy or fun.

Nasty stuff doesn't bother me much , I've cleaned enough down right
disgusting pools. I'd rather reach into the toilet than hydraulic
fluid , that stuff isn't going to absorb through your skin like the
other can.

Never could figure how dogs and cats drink out of there all the time
and they hardly ever look sick.

Ya'll should see how some of my days start. One off the top of my
head is the wife saying "WHAT MAKES *YOU* THINK that your 6 yr. old
would want to go to one of *YOUR* job sites??? That whole
neighborhood must have thought I lost it while I was doing the pool
saying out loud "What do you want to do with your life!" "What makes
you think!" LOL, then I fall into an analysis of how do I think in
relation to simulating it for robotics. What would be the motivation
of a robot ? Have ya'll ever read the robot and the baby? I couldn't
stop laughing.
pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Eric R Snow
wrote back on Wed, 27 Apr 2005 07:34:05 -0700 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
Just before I'm walking out the door my wife needs help with e-mail. I
help, and sorta rush to work before my employee gets there. I open the
shop and then suddenly need to pee bad. I rush to the bathroom, start
tp pee, and my glasses fall into the toilet. You know how it is, if ya
gotta pee bad you can't stop immediately. So now I'm peeing on my
glasses. Then I gotta pick 'em out of the toilet (ik) and wash them
off. Hope the rest of the day goes better. Think I'll slow down a bit.

Hey, its a toilet, and it's mostly water (I know, "it ain't all water"
....) . Not like a porta-potty or outhouse.

Try knocking your glasses off and into the flushing toilet bowl of
caca. "All gone." blocked the plumbing for an entire fourplex. And me who
couldn't see beyond the brim of my hate without them ...

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.
pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gerald Miller
wrote back on Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:48:08 -0400 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
wrote:

Just before I'm walking out the door my wife needs help with e-mail. I
help, and sorta rush to work before my employee gets there. I open the
shop and then suddenly need to pee bad. I rush to the bathroom, start
tp pee, and my glasses fall into the toilet. You know how it is, if ya
gotta pee bad you can't stop immediately. So now I'm peeing on my
glasses. Then I gotta pick 'em out of the toilet (ik) and wash them
off. Hope the rest of the day goes better. Think I'll slow down a bit.
ERS

Better glasses than a denture.

Ewwww!

pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.
D Murphy

pyotr filipivich wrote in
:

wrote:

Just before I'm walking out the door my wife needs help with e-mail. I
help, and sorta rush to work before my employee gets there. I open the
shop and then suddenly need to pee bad. I rush to the bathroom, start
tp pee, and my glasses fall into the toilet. You know how it is, if ya
gotta pee bad you can't stop immediately. So now I'm peeing on my
glasses. Then I gotta pick 'em out of the toilet (ik) and wash them
off. Hope the rest of the day goes better. Think I'll slow down a bit.
ERS

Better glasses than a denture.

Ewwww!

Hehe. If you keep your toothbrush in a cup on the sink in your bathroom it
probably has more fecal coliform bacteria on it than is in the toilet
water. Don't even get me started on what's in the sink. There is an
"aerosol effect" when you flush the toilet with the lid open. It sprays
nasty stuff all over the bathroom. The bacteria thrives in moist places,
like your toothbrush and the sink.
http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/biology...web2/stan.html
http://tinyurl.com/bmppt
Happy brushing!

--

Dan

jim rozen

In article , D Murphy says...

Hehe. If you keep your toothbrush in a cup on the sink in your bathroom it
probably has more fecal coliform bacteria on it than is in the toilet
water. Don't even get me started on what's in the sink. There is an
"aerosol effect" when you flush the toilet with the lid open. It sprays
nasty stuff all over the bathroom. The bacteria thrives in moist places,
like your toothbrush and the sink.

Folks don't quite realize that **** isn't poison. If it were,
the human race would die out after the first crop of babies were
born. After you have kids you realize that almost everything
comes out with soap and water.

Now if you *really* want to culture some nasty stuff, take a
wipe across some of the paper money in your wallet, and streak
an agar plate with that. You'd be amazed what grows.

Jim

please reply to:

B.B.

In article ,
Eric R Snow wrote:

Just before I'm walking out the door my wife needs help with e-mail. I
help, and sorta rush to work before my employee gets there. I open the
shop and then suddenly need to pee bad. I rush to the bathroom, start
tp pee, and my glasses fall into the toilet. You know how it is, if ya
gotta pee bad you can't stop immediately. So now I'm peeing on my
glasses. Then I gotta pick 'em out of the toilet (ik) and wash them
off. Hope the rest of the day goes better. Think I'll slow down a bit.
ERS

I had a somewhat similar experience a bit back. I was cutting my
hair with the trimmers when the cord snagged and yanked it out of my
hand. First time it had ever happened and it fell directly into the
toilet. I reached to yank the cord out of the wall, but I was just a
moment too late and it blew the breaker. Same circuit as my computer,
so killed that, too.
I had a time trying to recover that and wound up having to get a new
trimmer anyway. So, went to the store with a half a haircut.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/
Christopher Tidy

Eric R Snow wrote:
Just before I'm walking out the door my wife needs help with e-mail. I
help, and sorta rush to work before my employee gets there. I open the
shop and then suddenly need to pee bad. I rush to the bathroom, start
tp pee, and my glasses fall into the toilet. You know how it is, if ya
gotta pee bad you can't stop immediately. So now I'm peeing on my
glasses. Then I gotta pick 'em out of the toilet (ik) and wash them
off. Hope the rest of the day goes better. Think I'll slow down a bit.
ERS

I am reminded of what happened to me last New Year's Day. 5.30 am. I
went sleepwalking, which I have a habit of doing sometimes. Worse still,
I was having a dream that I was moving house, so I picked up my computer
monitor to take downstairs. But it was still connected to the computer,
and it rolled over the keyboard and my hand, and onto the chair. At this
point I woke up with a very sore hand (it was a 20" monitor) and
switched on the light. I then had to glue some of the keycaps back
together, and my monitor had a purple glow for a day or so afterwards.

But these incidents make for a good collection of stories... :-)

Chris

Eric R Snow

On 29 Apr 2005 05:38:15 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , D Murphy says...

Hehe. If you keep your toothbrush in a cup on the sink in your bathroom it
probably has more fecal coliform bacteria on it than is in the toilet
water. Don't even get me started on what's in the sink. There is an
"aerosol effect" when you flush the toilet with the lid open. It sprays
nasty stuff all over the bathroom. The bacteria thrives in moist places,
like your toothbrush and the sink.

Folks don't quite realize that **** isn't poison. If it were,
the human race would die out after the first crop of babies were
born. After you have kids you realize that almost everything
comes out with soap and water.

Now if you *really* want to culture some nasty stuff, take a
wipe across some of the paper money in your wallet, and streak
an agar plate with that. You'd be amazed what grows.

Jim

Well, it may be poison in itself, but does spread cholera, hepatitis,
and other pathgens. But I guess if you ingest your own bacteria it
won't matter. But it may promp you to ask: "Why does my toothbrush
taste like sh**?"
ERS
Bob Chilcoat

But urine is generally sterile (unless you have a UTI), at least until it
ferments in the toilet.

"Eric R Snow" wrote in message
On 29 Apr 2005 05:38:15 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , D Murphy says...

[...]

jim rozen

In article , Eric R Snow says...

Now if you *really* want to culture some nasty stuff, take a
wipe across some of the paper money in your wallet, and streak
an agar plate with that. You'd be amazed what grows.

Well, it may be poison in itself, but does spread cholera, hepatitis,
and other pathgens. But I guess if you ingest your own bacteria it
won't matter. But it may promp you to ask: "Why does my toothbrush
taste like sh**?"

That's right, most of the sanitation issues revolve around
the other pathogens like the ones you mentioned, and other
larger endoparasites.

But your mouth (everyone's really) is chock *full* of E Coli
bacteria. There's a special class of injuries known as "Clenched
fist injuries" which occur when somebody punches somebody else
in the mouth with their fist. The skin gets broken on the
knuckles and the person gets a huge dose of nasty bacteria from
the teeth. Inevitiably gets infected.

Jim

please reply to:

Gunner

wrote:

[...]

Oh...dont get me wrong. Reaching in didnt bother me. It just fried the
cell phone.

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli
Gunner

On 29 Apr 2005 07:42:43 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Eric R Snow says...

[...]

Ayup. Happens with the bite of most carnivores as well.

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli
Sunworshipper

wrote:

[...]

I've been on the other end when it hit the water of a pool. Didn't
hear from him for about 3 days till his new phone showed up.

We don't have a radio phone around the house anymore cause the wife
washed it. I dried it out in the sun for a good 4 days , but it is a
goner.

Had another great day. Someone capped a women in the fast lane
*right* in the middle of town. Recognized one of the 8 undercover
homicide cop's car as I drove right next to the scene. Big mess and
get to the supply store and its still not in after a ... anyhow
across town for another job and back and almost killed 3 times wait
forever to get loaded and then they still had the highway shut down
and pulling her out (not my kinda scene). Boy they take alot of time
for that kinda stuff ! Then as soon as the truck is turned off the
customer for the no show is calling cause her home owner assoc. is on
her case so she is gonna be on mine. Now I have to pull off her job in
the morning and probably be locked out on Sat. and or Sun. for the
commercial and then be forced back to her job before the other is
done. Didn't make a dime.

I bet you have them just as bad or worse in Hell A
pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show jim rozen
wrote back on 29 Apr 2005 07:42:43 -0700 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
In article , Eric R Snow says...

[...]

NYC, decades ago, mostly on a lark, included "human" as one of the
bites to be reported to The Authorities. That was when they discovered
more people were bitten by other people, than by rats in the Big Apple.

Jim

--
pyotr filipivich.