B.B.

In article ,
Eric R Snow wrote:

Just before I'm walking out the door my wife needs help with e-mail. I
help, and sorta rush to work before my employee gets there. I open the
shop and then suddenly need to pee bad. I rush to the bathroom, start
tp pee, and my glasses fall into the toilet. You know how it is, if ya
gotta pee bad you can't stop immediately. So now I'm peeing on my
glasses. Then I gotta pick 'em out of the toilet (ik) and wash them
off. Hope the rest of the day goes better. Think I'll slow down a bit.
ERS

I had a somewhat similar experience a bit back. I was cutting my
hair with the trimmers when the cord snagged and yanked it out of my
hand. First time it had ever happened and it fell directly into the
toilet. I reached to yank the cord out of the wall, but I was just a
moment too late and it blew the breaker. Same circuit as my computer,
so killed that, too.
I had a time trying to recover that and wound up having to get a new
trimmer anyway. So, went to the store with a half a haircut.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/